Long Term Low Dose Dbol

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone interested in seeing how 10mg dbol alongside TRT goes?
I've got some turkesterone bottles I need to experiment with first just to satisfy my curiosity, need to get blood work next month run that for 45 days and get more blood work...
But after that whole deal I've got an infinite amount of dbol ordered and want to experiment with long term low dosing. Something along the lines of at least 6 months.
I'm not looking for giant immediate gains obviously, what I'm looking at is basically
- how much it affects performance
-will it affect/alter my mood/mental state
-how much will it improve my physique without diet or training changes
-how will it affect my bloodwork

Just an experiment, & if I get bored I can up the dose for a month every so often, as a treat lol. I've researched this for a while and there really isn't anything I can find out there where someone actually did it. Just people asking questions and getting called dumb and backing out.
I have the advantage of already knowing it's probably stupid, and not being young and susceptible to peer pressure for anyone to stop me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In some places, Doctors still use dbol at 5-10mg a day as hrt for patients. I would assume the performance increase would be very minimal, similar to maybe doubling your trt dose "given its a real trt dose like 100-150mg"

As far as the Turk goes, meh 😕

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your gonna add something then I would say use enough to make it noticable, dbol 20-25mg a day should provide a noticeable difference over trt

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In some places, Doctors still use dbol at 5-10mg a day as hrt for patients. I would assume the performance increase would be very minimal, similar to maybe doubling your trt dose "given its a real trt dose like 100-150mg"

As far as the Turk goes, meh 😕
Yeah, that's about what I'm expecting, my trt is 175mg a week spaced out m/w/f which puts me at 1072 ng/dl and free T at 309 pg/ml so double that would be cool beans. That's kinda what I'm basing it off of anyways, I'm not looking for insanity, just a fun bump without having to up the test dose.

Yeah I know I know hahaha but I've gotta at least try, I like to try stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, that's about what I'm expecting, my trt is 175mg a week spaced out m/w/f which puts me at 1072 ng/dl and free T at 309 pg/ml so double that would be cool beans. That's kinda what I'm basing it off of anyways, I'm not looking for insanity, just a fun bump without having to up the test dose.

Yeah I know I know hahaha but I've gotta at least try, I like to try stuff.
It's not going to double your testosterone levels, test levels shouldn't really change at all. But what I was saying is it should provide the benifits of about the same results you would get from doubling your test. Which is a small difference for me. If I go from 150-300mg I get a tiny performance boost and gain 4-5lbs, nothing to write home about but enough to notice that something changed

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your gonna add something then I would say use enough to make it noticable, dbol 20-25mg a day should provide a noticeable difference over trt
My only concern would be long term use at 20-30mg daily, it'd be nice, but I'd rather not have to take more AI than I am and further mucking my blood work up for an extended period... Not that I won't do a couple higher dose months here and there, but want to keep the baseline at 10mg for the purposes of the experiment

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My only concern would be long term use at 20-30mg daily, it'd be nice, but I'd rather not have to take more AI than I am and further mucking my blood work up for an extended period... Not that I won't do a couple higher dose months here and there, but want to keep the baseline at 10mg for the purposes of the experiment
I guess the real question is, why are you trying to use a oral long term, and what do you consider long term. 20mg for 8-10 weeks, should be fine, back in the golden era guys were on it year round.

If your doing regular bloods every couple months you will know when it's time to pull the plug

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's not going to double your testosterone levels, test levels shouldn't really change at all. But what I was saying is it should provide the benifits of about the same results you would get from doubling your test. Which is a small difference for me. If I go from 150-300mg I get a tiny performance boost and gain 4-5lbs, nothing to write home about but enough to notice that something changed
Yeah I got your meaning, didn't mean to sound like I thought it would literally double my test lol. I'm ok with the 3-4lbs, and if I stay on long term who knows what it'll do... Kinda why I'm trying it out really. I really really wanted to get a ton of primo to add to my trt but I'd have to sell my wife, and she would be upset. So dbol it is.

Also if I really really get bored, I've got about 20 homebrewed vials of sdrol sitting around that I haven't touched in about 4 years.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I guess the real question is, why are you trying to use a oral long term, and what do you consider long term. 20mg for 8-10 weeks, should be fine, back in the golden era guys were on it year round.

If your doing regular bloods every couple months you will know when it's time to pull the plug
Long term as in the original post, at least 6 months. I do plan on sprinkling in some higher dose months, but I'm curious as to the benefits and drawbacks of 10mg daily for... Ever if my bloods are cool and I continue to feel good and have tangible benefits

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just keep in mind that dbol is not as heart healthy as testosterone and SD is much worse. The liver health stuff don't bother me, your liver is a beast. But heart health is the major concern, especially for the over 40 crowd

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Long term as in the original post, at least 6 months. I do plan on sprinkling in some higher dose months, but I'm curious as to the benefits and drawbacks of 10mg daily for... Ever if my bloods are cool and I continue to feel good and have tangible benefits
I don't think it's a great idea, I'd rather see someone raise there test dose or add some masteron. But do what ya want, like I said, bloodwork will tell you when you should pull the plug. If everything looks cool then keep going, if stuff goes out of whack then pull the plug

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just keep in mind that dbol is not as heart healthy as testosterone and SD is much worse. The liver health stuff don't bother me, your liver is a beast. But heart health is the major concern, especially for the over 40 crowd
Oh yeah, I've got all that under my eye for sure. My liver has oddly enough never been an issue on heavy orals like SD, I LOVE the stuff. But I haven't touched it in forever because of trying to get healthier. But now that I'm in a better place with my life, I'm kinda bored. Quit drinking/partying, cleaned up the diet, got my cholesterol and bp under control, etc etc.

Alcoholism kinda clouded my mind as to how bad I was treating my body while still using steroids.

Steroids just make me happy, so I gotta fill the void somehow... Messed up way of thinking, but it keeps me stable and on the wagon

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't think it's a great idea, I'd rather see someone raise there test dose or add some masteron. But do what ya want, like I said, bloodwork will tell you when you should pull the plug. If everything looks cool then keep going, if stuff goes out of whack then pull the plug
I thought about mast too, but that's not great long term either. If this goes poorly, at least I'll have a ton of dbol to cycle... Only thing I'm not excited about is possibly getting even more moon faced than I am now haha, I got down to 10%bf last year and STILL had a double chin. Abs and a double chin aren't a good like lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh yeah, I've got all that under my eye for sure. My liver has oddly enough never been an issue on heavy orals like SD, I LOVE the stuff. But I haven't touched it in forever because of trying to get healthier. But now that I'm in a better place with my life, I'm kinda bored. Quit drinking/partying, cleaned up the diet, got my cholesterol and bp under control, etc etc.

Alcoholism kinda clouded my mind as to how bad I was treating my body while still using steroids.

Steroids just make me happy, so I gotta fill the void somehow... Messed up way of thinking, but it keeps me stable and on the wagon
I'm the same, I wasn't on gear during my worst drinking but I pulled the plug on it too. Next Wednesday will be 3 years since I quit drinking.

Now I just cruise on test, every 6 months or so il bump up to 300 test and add something else like 200mast. I like to experiment with peptides and sarms once in a while too.

If your interested in anything in the research chem catagory check out

High quality, board sponsored and they recently made me a rep so my code saves 15% off orders
Code: smont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I thought about mast too, but that's not great long term either. If this goes poorly, at least I'll have a ton of dbol to cycle... Only thing I'm not excited about is possibly getting even more moon faced than I am now haha, I got down to 10%bf last year and STILL had a double chin. Abs and a double chin aren't a good like lol
I've never had 200-400mast screw up anything on my blood work. I find it a nice add on in low doses, once you get over that 500mg mark it's a little different

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm the same, I wasn't on gear during my worst drinking but I pulled the plug on it too. Next Wednesday will be 3 years since I quit drinking.

Now I just cruise on test, every 6 months or so il bump up to 300 test and add something else like 200mast. I like to experiment with peptides and sarms once in a while too.

If your interested in anything in the research chem catagory check out

High quality, board sponsored and they recently made me a rep so my code saves 15% off orders
Code: smont
I'm always interested in more stuff haha I'll have to check em out

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised no one has chimed in yet how this isn't sustainable. Some guys seem to think anything over 30mg a day for 4 weeks will destroy your liver.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm surprised no one has chimed in yet how this isn't sustainable. Some guys seem to think anything over 30mg a day for 4 weeks will destroy your liver.
there's always bound to be some lol they'd probably faint at the cycles I'd do when I was younger. Orals we're my jam, still are, but much more reasonable in my old age.

Anyone who thinks dbol will kill your liver really shouldn't be doing steroids haha

Those little 4 week cycles is why everyone thinks oral gains aren't keepable

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Liver is only a concern for the guys using it longterm, like smont said the old year-round guys. And bloodwork in general is the biggest thing; pull bloods every 2 months and then you know it can’t get too far away from you.

It’s lipids I would be watching; this would be a no-go for me for that reason. And again, it’s individual and you will know from frequent bloods. Some people can take all kinds of orals. I took 20mg Dbol for 2 weeks for a small strength peak, did a few 15mg shots of Trest Ace and a couple Anadrol (total), then just 10mg of Var a few times the following week and overall it dropped my HDL like 6 points (it was already low).

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would lean towards blasting and cruising with the oral instead of prolonged use. I've heard taking aspirin or Tylenol every day for long periods of time is pretty bad for you, so I'm sure this isn't much different

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would lean towards blasting and cruising with the oral instead of prolonged use. I've heard taking aspirin or Tylenol every day for long periods of time is pretty bad for you, so I'm sure this isn't much different
It's all dose dependant really, daily aspirin at the right dose is a life saver(and possibly a liver cancer deterrent)

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Liver is only a concern for the guys using it longterm, like smont said the old year-round guys. And bloodwork in general is the biggest thing; pull bloods every 2 months and then you know it can’t get too far away from you.

It’s lipids I would be watching; this would be a no-go for me for that reason. And again, it’s individual and you will know from frequent bloods. Some people can take all kinds of orals. I took 20mg Dbol for 2 weeks for a small strength peak, did a few 15mg shots of Trest Ace and a couple Anadrol (total), then just 10mg of Var a few times the following week and overall it dropped my HDL like 6 points (it was already low).
I used to play hardcore with orals, so I'm pretty familiar with the lipid concern, always keeping an eye on those, my liver was always a champ, even on 60mg sdrol for 8 weeks at a time my AST:ALT never even got into triple digits

My lipids though, whew buddy, I didn't like seeing those on cycle haha. But I get blood work 2-3 times a year and keep an eye on them.

It's been like 7 years since I've ran dbol though so it'll be a relearning curve for how my bloods will react

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to play hardcore with orals, so I'm pretty familiar with the lipid concern, always keeping an eye on those, my liver was always a champ, even on 60mg sdrol for 8 weeks at a time my AST:ALT never even got into triple digits

My lipids though, whew buddy, I didn't like seeing those on cycle haha. But I get blood work 2-3 times a year and keep an eye on them.

It's been like 7 years since I've ran dbol though so it'll be a relearning curve for how my bloods will react
I mean if they get into atherosclerotic ranges (HDL 100) then you essentially know this is not sustainable; it’s pretty straightforward for you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

You liver is never major concern, it heals itself constantly.

But you said right in the post above that your lipids get trashed, which means you can't sustain oral use. Your lips are a major marker of how healthy you are on cycle. Those are the things that cause placque build up and cause heart attacks and kill you.

Sooooooo, ya terrible idea

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unfortunately the internet has made everyone think that oral steroids are liver killers, when in reality they destroy your heart over time. Your liver just fixes itself.

This is why ppl shouldn't Kickstart cycles with orals, you spend the whole cycle withe trashed lipids and unhealthy. Your better off saving them for the end.

When your doing bloods the liver is a minor concern. You need to keep lipids, BP and kidney function in check. Those are the killers.
Not the liver.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but going by your post above it sounds like your someone who's lipids get trashed on orals which means your higher risk

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a friend that has been running 500mg test per week for years, and throws in low dose anavar for several months each year. We were out drinking and he laughed at me when I asked if he was worried about his liver. I’m not going to follow in his footsteps, but I was shocked at how much he didn’t care. He gets all his info in the gym and from the coaches, so that made me consider the argument that the liver health thing is a little bit overblown by the internet.

Try searching this topic on here too. If I recall correctly, Mike Arnold said in one of the threads that he has experience with long term low dose dbol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a friend that has been running 500mg test per week for years, and throws in low dose anavar for several months each year. We were out drinking and he laughed at me when I asked if he was worried about his liver. I’m not going to follow in his footsteps, but I was shocked at how much he didn’t care. He gets all his info in the gym and from the coaches, so that made me consider the argument that the liver health thing is a little bit overblown by the internet.

Try searching this topic on here too. If I recall correctly, Mike Arnold said in one of the threads that he has experience with long term low dose dbol.
It's extremely overblown, it's definitely something to keep a eye on but I will use the same example I always do. Doctors prescribe children 100-300mg of anadrol per day for certain things and they stay on those doses for excess of 6 months at a time and their livers don't crap out. Those doses are on par and higher than what most bodybuilders/powerlifters use. But everyone seems to think if you stay on Android for 8 weeks or longer you're going to drop dead from a liver failure? It doesn't mean you don't pay attention to it it just means it's not that serious most of the time and the liver does a great job at repairing itself.

But the heart and kidneys do not repair themselves. Those things are a much greater concern, and it's a big part of the reason why you see a lot of these bodybuilders dropping dead in their 40s and 50s from heart attacks. Because they didn't pay attention to their heart health all those years.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You liver is never major concern, it heals itself constantly.

But you said right in the post above that your lipids get trashed, which means you can't sustain oral use. Your lips are a major marker of how healthy you are on cycle. Those are the things that cause placque build up and cause heart attacks and kill you.

Sooooooo, ya terrible idea
Yep, luckily my HDL always stays in good range even on cycle, doesn't take much of a hit.

My LDL though gets into the low 100s never gotten over 110 so I typically load up with red yeast rice, no flush niacin, fish oils, and I'm always on point with my fiber.

Off cycle everything but hct is ok, still experimenting with that part.

Genetically I'm not really susceptible to plaque buildup, so I'm not horribly worried about that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
30 years of heavy steroid abuse is like 30 years of hardcore drug and alcohol abuse. There's a good possibility something's going to go wrong and you're going to die.

But with low to moderate doses and paying attention to health markers you might compare it to someone who might go out on a Friday night, maybe a couple times a year they party too hard or whatever. You can sustain that for the majority of your life.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep, luckily my HDL always stays in good range even on cycle, doesn't take much of a hit.

My LDL though gets into the low 100s never gotten over 110 so I typically load up with red yeast rice, no flush niacin, fish oils, and I'm always on point with my fiber.

Off cycle everything but hct is ok, still experimenting with that part.

Genetically I'm not really susceptible to plaque buildup, so I'm not horribly worried about that.
At the end of the day, just do what you want. I do lol. Just keep a eye on things.

I will say this though, adding some extra testosterone or low dose Masteron or primo or NPP ect. Will all be better in the long term for health and muscle gains.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Your liver can take a LOT of abuse and be fine... Kinda like bullet proof glass though, it'll hold up for a long time until suddenly it doesn't and then you die.

I think I might have seen a thread on here about the low doelde dbol but info was kinda spars

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
30 years of heavy steroid abuse is like 30 years of hardcore drug and alcohol abuse. There's a good possibility something's going to go wrong and you're going to die.

But with low to moderate doses and paying attention to health markers you might compare it to someone who might go out on a Friday night, maybe a couple times a year they party too hard or whatever. You can sustain that for the majority of your life.
Pretty much my philosophy too

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At the end of the day, just do what you want. I do lol. Just keep a eye on things.

I will say this though, adding some extra testosterone or low dose Masteron or primo or NPP ect. Will all be better in the long term for health and muscle gains.
Honestly I'm going for monetarily sustainable lol I got a twin turbo system to build for my truck. NPP & primo are gonna take a back seat until that happens lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I'm going for monetarily sustainable lol I got a twin turbo system to build for my truck. NPP & primo are gonna take a back seat until that happens lol
Could just sell the Dbol to a good gym buddy and grab some mast e for like $40/vial

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@FloridaMan have you ever used Cardarine to raise HDL during those oral cycles?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You a garage guy or basement guy? Garage gorilla here, but I still hit the commercial gym 1-2x a week usually. It’s good to have a place with AC and some different equipment, and a place to go get away for a bit.
Not to mention, checking out some of the gym bunnys

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You a garage guy or basement guy? Garage gorilla here, but I still hit the commercial gym 1-2x a week usually. It’s good to have a place with AC and some different equipment, and a place to go get away for a bit.
Garage guy, yeah having AC was nice. But once the pandemic hit I went back to my garage rack and weights. That's when I realized how inaccurate the weights were at my local gym LOL my lifts went down by like 40lbs so I'm not too keen on heading back there... It would be nice to have access to machines again though.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@FloridaMan have you ever used Cardarine to raise HDL during those oral cycles?
I haven't I'm a little iffy on that one due to the whole cancer thing... It's probably overblown, but still, I got a lot of cancer in my family lol

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I haven't I'm a little iffy on that one due to the whole cancer thing... It's probably overblown, but still, I got a lot of cancer in my family lol
Those wistar rats they used were bred/selected because they are genetically mutated to have a vastly higher risk of cancer. If you fart on one, it basically gets cancer. If you don't fart on one, it basically gets cancer. But I share your hesitancy, and have only used cardarine for a few months once. I didn't notice any additional fatloss so I'm not really interested in it, although it's usefulness in manipulating my lipid profile has an appeal.

My prediction with low dose dbol is that you'll get what you get in the first few weeks (maybe 6) and your body will then adjust and equalize, and no more positive benefits will be noticed. This prediction not only applies to water retention, fat-free mass gain, but also to mood enhancement. But I appreciate your experiment, and hope you come back and document your findings. Even if you cut it shorter than planned, the data will be educational.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Those wistar rats they used were bred/selected because they are genetically mutated to have a vastly higher risk of cancer. If you fart on one, it basically gets cancer. If you don't fart on one, it basically gets cancer. But I share your hesitancy, and have only used cardarine for a few months once. I didn't notice any additional fatloss so I'm not really interested in it, although it's usefulness in manipulating my lipid profile has an appeal.

My prediction with low dose dbol is that you'll get what you get in the first few weeks (maybe 6) and your body will then adjust and equalize, and no more positive benefits will be noticed. This prediction not only applies to water retention, fat-free mass gain, but also to mood enhancement. But I appreciate your experiment, and hope you come back and document your findings. Even if you cut it shorter than planned, the data will be educational.
I'm kinda of predicting 12-14 weeks it'll level out. But as long as the positive side affects level off and maintain themselves I'll be happy. If things level off and start to trend downward I'll probably do a big blast and come off. I've got 1000 pills on the way unless customs has anything to say about it. so definitely going to document it, probably weekly updates

Also, I did read about the rats specifically and agree.... But still lol

mumu

Awards
Anyone interested in seeing how 10mg dbol alongside TRT goes?
I've got some turkesterone bottles I need to experiment with first just to satisfy my curiosity, need to get blood work next month run that for 45 days and get more blood work...
But after that whole deal I've got an infinite amount of dbol ordered and want to experiment with long term low dosing. Something along the lines of at least 6 months.
I'm not looking for giant immediate gains obviously, what I'm looking at is basically
- how much it affects performance
-will it affect/alter my mood/mental state
-how much will it improve my physique without diet or training changes
-how will it affect my bloodwork

Just an experiment, & if I get bored I can up the dose for a month every so often, as a treat lol. I've researched this for a while and there really isn't anything I can find out there where someone actually did it. Just people asking questions and getting called dumb and backing out.
I have the advantage of already knowing it's probably stupid, and not being young and susceptible to peer pressure for anyone to stop me.
did you end up running this? If you did how’d it go?