Long term drinker and prohormones?

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Hey guys so a friend gave me 2 bottles of Dmz. The only ph I've taken was 1 an 4 andro. Now I've been a long term drinker since high school more back then than now, but still drink on the weekends. If I ran the dmz cycle of course I wouldn't be drinking. But just the fear of taking it after all the years of drinking the possible affects it could have. I seen post where guys would talk about having brown urine from how strong it was. So I guess I'm trying to figure out if I take it would I be good or would this **** kill my liver?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Drinking heavily does more damage to your liver then prohormones do, liver toxicity is greatly exaggerated but combining anabolic steroids and prohormones with alcohol is a bad idea if you drink regularly or have pre existing damage. If your worried about your liver health then go get your liver enzymes checked because no1 in the world can answer your question without seeing your liver values pre, during and post cycle.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably be a good idea to get liver enzymes tested and while your at a bunch of other health markers including test levels. Strong oral ph’s are for young bucks. The side effects as we get older and have more miles on us (ie drinking) are compounded and can be horrendous especially if your not on TRT and and to go through PCT and be hopeful that you can get back to feeling as good as you do right now.
I would pass on any ph’s and look into a TRT dose of test where you can increase the dose a couple times a year for a few months.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alcohol is the worst and I mean absolute WORST thing for physique goals. Think about it rec drugs don't have any calories alcohol does. When you go out drinking you eat like crap, the next day your dehydrated you can't train and the effects last for days. As compared to someone who on a Saturday takes an oxy or something, can still eat clean, sleeps well, and the next day is fine to hit the gym.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't .... Unless (like @Smont mentioned), you get your liver enzymes checked first.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Alcohol is the worst and I mean absolute WORST thing for physique goals. Think about it rec drugs don't have any calories alcohol does. When you go out drinking you eat like crap, the next day your dehydrated you can't train and the effects last for days. As compared to someone who on a Saturday takes an oxy or something, can still eat clean, sleeps well, and the next day is fine to hit the gym.
That's what makes oxy and many rec drugs so dangerous. Ppl can learn how to perform and maintain on them. My boy fought the last few years of his MMA career highly addicted to pills, dope and fentanyl. He still appeared to be in amazing shape the whole time even tho he was falling apart

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As the others have said, please get your liver enzymes checked first to see where you are at, if all seems good and you still want to go through with it,
I would advocate to take a proactive approach and do a 1-2 month run with Tudca, NAC, milk thistle, and glutathionebefore the cycle and then also take them while on cycle, all of those supplements at once may be a bit overkill but I would suggest at least 2 of them in combination.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Drinking heavily does more damage to your liver then prohormones do, liver toxicity is greatly exaggerated but combining anabolic steroids and prohormones with alcohol is a bad idea if you drink regularly or have pre existing damage. If your worried about your liver health then go get your liver enzymes checked because no1 in the world can answer your question without seeing your liver values pre, during and post cycle.
Best advice ever. Post like these give me hope for humanity…..

ReformedNerd

Awards
Best advice ever. Post like these give me hope for humanity…..
Posts like yours are what give me hope as well. We live in a very negative society. Thank you for going against the grain my friend.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did multiple 8 week cycles of Sdrol while I was drinking a bottle of wild turkey every day... My liver has seen some ****,, so you may be alright. If you wanna, get some blood work mid cycle and if it's wacky then stop

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what makes oxy and many rec drugs so dangerous. Ppl can learn how to perform and maintain on them. My boy fought the last few years of his MMA career highly addicted to pills, dope and fentanyl. He still appeared to be in amazing shape the whole time even tho he was falling apart
Same exact thing happened to me, back in my early 20s when all my friends were partying hard with alcohol I wanted to be part of so bad si when I found oxy and cocaine it was all downhill from there, eventually led to heroin and then you're not even training anymore. Fought that cycle for years, it took my to my mid 30s to finally figure it out. I'm 41 now and know that none of that **** is worth it. I much prefer deca and test than heroin and cocaine.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same exact thing happened to me, back in my early 20s when all my friends were partying hard with alcohol I wanted to be part of so bad si when I found oxy and cocaine it was all downhill from there, eventually led to heroin and then you're not even training anymore. Fought that cycle for years, it took my to my mid 30s to finally figure it out. I'm 41 now and know that none of that **** is worth it. I much prefer deca and test than heroin and cocaine.
Glad you made your way out. And that takes character aswell, good job.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a little tidbit for everyone that's still smashing the booze.

Alcohol kills 100x more ppl then all other drugs combined.

Take all the deaths from crack, meth, fentanyl, cocaine, heroin and everything else you can think of, multiply it by 100 and that's the alcohol death count.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just a little tidbit for everyone that's still smashing the booze.

Alcohol kills 100x more ppl then all other drugs combined.

Take all the deaths from crack, meth, fentanyl, cocaine, heroin and everything else you can think of, multiply it by 100 and that's the alcohol death count.
And yet alcohol is legal and everywhere, but we can't have our muscle building agents. Makes sense...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And yet alcohol is legal and everywhere, but we can't have our muscle building agents. Makes sense...
I hate to get political but the same people who are telling us we have to get a vaccine ( full transparency I did) are the same ones who tell us we can't put the things we want to in our bodies. Gear only affects the user I understand the argument that rec drugs can affect others

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hate to get political but the same people who are telling us we have to get a vaccine ( full transparency I did) are the same ones who tell us we can't put the things we want to in our bodies. Gear only affects the user I understand the argument that rec drugs can affect others
I don't look at it as a political issue. I think it's much deeper and more sinister than that. Just my opinions though. To ban the stuff that promotes masculinity and then promote transgenderism and hormones for sex changes is pretty telling of who these people actually serve. But I digress

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you guys know who made steroids a illegal drug like dope and meth in the US?????

Funny enough, it was Joe Biden

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't look at it as a political issue. I think it's much deeper and more sinister than that. Just my opinions though. To ban the stuff that promotes masculinity and then promote transgenderism and hormones for sex changes is pretty telling of who these people actually serve. But I digress
It's no secret that the government wants men to be less masculine, easier to control and compliance. That's why the vaccine was forced down everyone's throat, it was about compliance.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you guys know who made steroids a illegal drug like dope and meth in the US?????

Funny enough, it was Joe Biden
Just learned something! I hope all you youngins learned some valuable knowledge on the dangers of aas from that 15 million given to the school system for education on aas…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just learned something! I hope all you youngins learned some valuable knowledge on the dangers of aas from that 15 million given to the school system for education on aas…
When it went to trial all the medical professionals said it's not addictive and not a danger to the general public. The medical professionals were all in favor of NOT classifying it as a hardcore drug. Biden ignored there suggestions. It was already decided before it went to court. I just accidentally learned about thislike 2 years ago

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's no secret that the government wants men to be less masculine, easier to control and compliance. That's why the vaccine was forced down everyone's throat, it was about compliance.
Compliance yes. And.... In my belief it was developed and implemented by the same people who express a desire to reduce the population. Bill Gates comes to mind. He came right out and said it in a 2010 TED talk. Interesting he was heavily involved with covid and the vaccine. Annnnddd, Trump partnered with a Gates-funded vaccine alliance.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Compliance yes. And.... In my belief it was developed and implemented by the same people who express a desire to reduce the population. Bill Gates comes to mind. He came right out and said it in a 2010 TED talk. Interesting he was heavily involved with covid and the vaccine. Annnnddd, Trump partnered with a Gates-funded vaccine alliance.
Also, I find it incredibly interesting the Georgia guidestones were blown up after over half the world was vaxxed

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man, if ole sniffy hates drugs that much he must really be ashamed of his sons choices

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well seeing as how this thread is derailed anyway... Wtf happened to Biden... Check out the ear lobes and eye color...
Yea my bad on derailing this thing but yea wtf is up with that? Plastic surgery? His wife is a doctor

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not disputing alcohol is unhealthy. But, playing devils advocate here this is pretty dumb statement. We know what popping oxy is going to lead to for most. How many crackheads do you see at the gym?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not disputing alcohol is unhealthy. But, playing devils advocate here this is pretty dumb statement. We know what popping oxy is going to lead to for most. How many crackheads do you see at the gym?
I totally get your point I should have said weed instead of oxy. I was just trying to make the point of how bad alcohol really is when it comes to physique goals. Trust me what you're talking about happened to me so that was irresponsible on my part

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see where you're coming from brother. And no judgement here. I'm 45 and I've gone through periods of heaving drinking.