Long Androsterone Cycle

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently using Alpha7 at 4 pumps a day, and the results are amazing. Muscle hardness, vascularity and leaning out big time, plus a general feeling of confidence and well being. It also definitely does its thing as a pheromone because my wife has been out of control lately, and I'm usually the one trying to initiate if you know what I mean. I know androsterone has a lot of positive effects including improving lipids. What would be the risks or concerns for running it for longer than 8 weeks? 12 weeks, 16 weeks, longer? I was thinking about maybe going down to just 2 pumps a day if I were going to play with long term use.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Reps will say 8 weeks more than likely but I think they kind of have too. I see no issue with it , I ran proviron over a year then run low dose androsterone for over a year (mainly because of the price) but I intend to run androsterone a long time now but I’m on low dose test too. If your not on trt then there could be issue, I’m not sure.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah obviously reps have to make a safe recommendation which I understand, but I'm just not seeing any major risks to running lower dose long term. Currently BP is good, lipids are good, i feel great

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not currently on TRT.. according to more recent blood work I could be a candidate.. like from my primary care probably not, but from a clinic they would definitely treat my symptoms. Being 34 years old just not quite sure I'm ready to jump on for the rest of my life so thought if maybe lower dose made me feel better it could work for a little while before I finally go on TRT. I assumed suppression from androsterone should be fairly mild?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Currently using Alpha7 at 4 pumps a day, and the results are amazing. Muscle hardness, vascularity and leaning out big time, plus a general feeling of confidence and well being. It also definitely does its thing as a pheromone because my wife has been out of control lately, and I'm usually the one trying to initiate if you know what I mean. I know androsterone has a lot of positive effects including improving lipids. What would be the risks or concerns for running it for longer than 8 weeks? 12 weeks, 16 weeks, longer? I was thinking about maybe going down to just 2 pumps a day if I were going to play with long term use.
alpha seven is a great product glad you are enjoying it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not currently on TRT.. according to more recent blood work I could be a candidate.. like from my primary care probably not, but from a clinic they would definitely treat my symptoms. Being 34 years old just not quite sure I'm ready to jump on for the rest of my life so thought if maybe lower dose made me feel better it could work for a little while before I finally go on TRT. I assumed suppression from androsterone should be fairly mild?
its definitely milder than most but it’s still suppressive and the longer you suppress your natural test the harder/longer it takes to recover.

honestly for me personally if I was going to run something for a year and have that suppression I’d run test (well that is what I do I guess) - just highlighting that running it a year would likely hasten your road to trt.

12 weeks instead of 8 is no big deal though. Presumably you have a serm for pct?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I've got a serm and some natty stuff also. Honestly my wife and I have 2 kids and won't be having more so I don't have any major issues with starting trt, its just a big commitment and not a decision I take lightly you know?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People run heavy cycles 12 weeks and beyond all the time. So I see no problem with androsterone. Just do your pct and should be good. I’m actually planning similar.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I've got a serm and some natty stuff also. Honestly my wife and I have 2 kids and won't be having more so I don't have any major issues with starting trt, its just a big commitment and not a decision I take lightly you know?
Like Whisky was saying, we can "choose" to start TRT, or we can make that decision with our choices.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone ever use cellucor p6 black extreme with androsterone ? I found it from a discount store for 4$!!! Currently running it and it’s been about 3 days. It’s expired but you can’t find it anymore , discontinued. Unfortunately , the androsterone is in a prop blend and I don’t think there’s much. Good product though, been having good workouts

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on Alpha Seven right now too and I agree, it makes you feel great. I get that "on" feeling that I only got with high dose test years ago. I would be inclined to try longer cycles as well (I am on TRT), but I don't know if the lower doses would be worth the cost and hassle. Unless someone comes in and says otherwise, I'll probably just stick to the 8 week recommendation.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am! And thats why I dont want to stop haha
It’s a great product that works great. I’m finishing a 4 week cycle and thinking of running longer.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yep, I actually know exactly what you mean as my situation is almost identical (was married, 2 kids, had the snip). Didn’t ‘want’ trt per se but wasn’t bothered if that’s where it went. Enjoyed the feeling of higher test levels enough to accept that was the likely outcome of my decisions.

Yetiman

Awards
Does one need to rotate application sites with Td androsterone? Or is it okay to just use the same spot every time for example the clavicular/shoulder area?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does one need to rotate application sites with Td androsterone? Or is it okay to just use the same spot every time for example the clavicular/shoulder area?
if you are using the iconic formulations brand you can rotate occasionally but not necessary, as the lotion is very mild on skin---the mildest i've ever used.

i ran 2 different iconic transdermals at once for 4 months using same sites, skin actually felt better than before.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi mate, how did you get on with this? Sounds great! Did you get blood work done to see how you are? Also anything to add to this statement in terms of what you think of A7 after further use. Looking at this or Ultra Hard but swaying towards this after reading your posts. Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi mate, how did you get on with this? Sounds great! Did you get blood work done to see how you are? Also anything to add to this statement in terms of what you think of A7 after further use. Looking at this or Ultra Hard but swaying towards this after reading your posts. Thanks!
both Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard are great options....use code THEBIGT and save 20% at iconic formulations.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You obviously seem hesitant to be willing to go on trt because.. indeed it’s a lifetime commitment... so that answer your question about running suppressive stuff for an extended period of time. The longer you run these compounds, the harder it’ll be to bounce back from it. That’s basic stuff. Running orals for 6+ months is sooner or later going to put you on trt, especially when you’re 35+ years old. Meant to happen. After a certain age if you’re hoping to keep your testosterone production healthy the only way is to opt for short cycles and long rest periods inbetween cycles.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You obviously seem hesitant to be willing to go on trt because.. indeed it’s a lifetime commitment... so that answer your question about running suppressive stuff for an extended period of time. The longer you run these compounds, the harder it’ll be to bounce back from it. That’s basic stuff. Running orals for 6+ months is sooner or later going to put you on trt, especially when you’re 35+ years old. Meant to happen. After a certain age if you’re hoping to keep your testosterone production healthy the only way is to opt for short cycles and long rest periods inbetween cycles.
or stick to milder cycles like andros-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t that the whole conversation.. andros? :eek:
hey, i've got to pinch myself that i'm not dreaming...post #24 and still on track!!!

inb4derailment

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If a guy was going to spend a total of 24 weeks in a year on cycle, which would get the advantage in terms of overall recoverablilty: two 12 week cycles or three 8 week cycles? Each spaced evenly within the year.

Derailment time? Is recoverability even a word?

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
If a guy was going to spend a total of 24 weeks in a year on cycle, which would get the advantage in terms of overall recoverablilty: two 12 week cycles or three 8 week cycles? Each spaced evenly within the year.

Only way to know is getting bloodwork.
I ran a 6 week cycle on Ostarine nearly a year ago and I’m still 33% below baseline for Total Test.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I personally recover differently all the time. When I listen to experienced wisdom, run the cycle at a moderate dose, transition to pct when I get the first signs of hitting the wall, I recover well.

When I add Superdrol to try to squeeze a few extra weeks out of the cycle, I ruin the next few months of my life and its never worth it.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone ever use cellucor p6 black extreme with androsterone ? I found it from a discount store for 4$!!! Currently running it and it’s been about 3 days. It’s expired but you can’t find it anymore , discontinued. Unfortunately , the androsterone is in a prop blend and I don’t think there’s much. Good product though, been having good workouts
dude i swear if your shredded ass makes one more comment about using a fat burner!!! lol! :)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dude i swear if your shredded ass makes one more comment about using a fat burner!!! lol! :)
wait...its a test booster? my bad lmao i thought it was a fatburner...but STILL lol! quit shreddin! :ROFLMAO:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol thanks , but you do realize the date I posted that?

Isn't androsterone a mild anabolic and that was a question on a test booster bro wtf? I see no question on a "fat burner"

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wait...its a test booster? my bad lmao i thought it was a fatburner...but STILL lol! quit shreddin! :ROFLMAO:
Responded by saying this , but yes lol. Pretty sure androsterone is NOT a targeted fat burner either but has this effect due to it's cortisol lowering effect

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Responded by saying this , but yes lol. Pretty sure androsterone is NOT a targeted fat burner either but has this effect due to it's cortisol lowering effect
damn brother wheres your sense of humor on a fri night?