Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

NEW PRODUCT BY HARD ROCK SUPPLEMENTS

Ter@#$%#@
is the latest product in the works by Hard Rock Supplements dropping early September!

We’re super excited here at Strong Supplement Shop for this new Estrogen Blocker product. Ter@#$%#@ would be a great supplement to use for estrogen control while on cycle or use as a stand-alone hardening agent.

We’re waiting until the product drops to release all the ingredient details but stay tuned for more info on the new product!

BETA TESTERS

Strong Supplement Shop is looking for (3) beta testers to log a bottle of the new product and provide feedback weekly. To enter, comment on the thread showing interest and why you want to be a beta tester.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great logging opportunity here for 3 people!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm down---i'm on trt and like to throw a AI in the mix occassionally.

count me as entered!!!
My man. Good to see you in here!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may be interested in this. I'm also on trt and my Dr has me on Anastrozloe on Monday and Thursday. I could drop that & run this to see how I feel.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be interested in this. I'm also on trt and my Dr has me on Anastrozloe on Monday and Thursday. I could drop that & run this to see how I feel.
Awesome bro! Let’s keep em coming. Got some good vets in here already

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Id be interested Ive been on TRT @ 125mg a week for years. i break up my dose into m,w,f sub q

Here is latest blood i received today I didnt expect to see my E this high but i feel great. So not sure if an issue or not

Best supplement i have used in past for E was IL Virtus and of course formestane which I still have a transdermal bottle left but hold onto it like its gold haha

Im game to try this if picked and can provide bloods

IMG_1818.jpg

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome guys. All solid candidates in here for sure

N

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey would definitely love the opportunity to log this. Always seems like a anti estrogen has such positive effects on my body composition

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see folks getting in on this logging opportunity!

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Hello. ive been away for awhile. Ive been on since like 2011. My other Name was JoHNnyNuTZ. I was a rep for 3 different supp companies and ran many product logs. I have been running 25-30 miles a week with bodyweight workouts every other day. I have not used anything besides Vegan proteins and bcaas. Would love to log this and start a log to track my new progress. Its good to be back

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello. ive been away for awhile. Ive been on since like 2011. My other Name was JoHNnyNuTZ. I was a rep for 3 different supp companies and ran many product logs. I have been running 25-30 miles a week with bodyweight workouts every other day. I have not used anything besides Vegan proteins and bcaas. Would love to log this and start a log to track my new progress. Its good to be back
Welcome back bro! Good to have you throw an app in. I wish I could run 1 mile a year

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still a few more days to get apps in!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohh great opportunity .. im taking some other supplements that i believe i wouldnt be able to give accurate feedback on this .. def looking fwd to the logs/reviews.

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Im actually getting back into weights. waiting for them to come in the mail. I an alcoholic, so running kinda was my clutch to help deal with it. now its been quite a few months my heads in an awesome space and just eager to be on the forums again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im actually getting back into weights. waiting for them to come in the mail. I an alcoholic, so running kinda was my clutch to help deal with it. now its been quite a few months my heads in an awesome space and just eager to be on the forums again.
i know it is a cliche but ONE DAY AT A TIME....for me everytime i get stressed or frustrated i stop and say the serenity prayer--really calms and relaxes me.

anyway congrats!!!!

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
i know it is a cliche but ONE DAY AT A TIME....for me everytime i get stressed or frustrated i stop and say the serenity prayer--really calms and relaxes me.

anyway congrats!!!!
Much Appreciated. I was doing good,Then Covid. LOL. But that wasnt really an excuse. Moving forward now with PMA(Positive Mental Attitude). And not looking back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Much Appreciated. I was doing good,Then Covid. LOL. But that wasnt really an excuse. Moving forward now with PMA(Positive Mental Attitude). And not looking back.
life is very good at throwing excuses/temptations at us...it gets easier as time goes by.

i know it isn't for everyone but i give credit to GOD for my sobriety.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
life is very good at throwing excuses/temptations at us...it gets easier as time goes by.

i know it isn't for everyone but i give credit to GOD for my sobriety.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Winners Announced!

Congrats to @thebigt, @enhanced, and @SkRaw85 for being chosen as the loggers of Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements! Winners please DM me your shipping info.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Winners Announced!

Congrats to @thebigt, @enhanced, and @SkRaw85 for being chosen as the loggers of Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements! Winners please DM me your shipping info.
wooohooo...haven't logged anything in quite awhile--thank you!!!

congrats to @enhanced and @SkRaw85 also---great choices!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners Announced!

It was a Tough team decision to pick but for those who missed out keep your eyes peeled for future promos!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Products shipping today! Please post links to logs in this thread when you receive the product. Looking forward to the feedback!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my bottle on saturday and been using since then--i will put up log tomorrow!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
got my bottle on saturday and been using since then--i will put up log tomorrow!!!
Nice! Looking forward to it! Anyone else it will probably be there tomorrow.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Product is in!! I'll try to get the log up in the next day or so. The plant I work at is still recovering from the hurricane and they're killing us with forced overtime.
I should be able to start it Thursday.
Out of the gym till Monday.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Glad you guys received Terminate and are getting the logs up and running!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmmmm, trying to get my log up but keep getting this error

IMG_7473.JPG

Not sure why as it is only text with no pics

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards