Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OLYMPUS LYFESTYLE: BENEFITS FOR EVERY WAY OF LIFE

LOOK BETTER. FEEL BETTER. LIVE BETTER.

OUR GOAL IS TO SHOW YOU THE REWARDS OF FEELING GOOD & LOOKING GOOD THROUGH LIVING A HEALTHIER LYFESTYLE.

Life is all about finding your “why” and achieving your goals; whether it’s developing and sculpting a vascular look, improving athletic
performance, or boosting your everyday life, embracing your “why” is what gives you purpose and leads to a fulfilling life.

Olympus LYfestyle is inspired by this way of living life, and we are dedicated to enhancing your “Y” which is why we put the “Y” in L”Y”feStyle!
Our premium line of supplements aren’t just loaded with game-changing ingredients that will augment action inside the gym; they’re strategically designed to improve every area of your life. Through our mouthwatering flavors and formulas, we deliver sports performance, cognitive function, and increased levels of productivity to fuel the demands of your around the clock lifestyle.
WE’RE DEVOTED TO BRINGING FITNESS TO YOUR LIFESTYLE AND CREATING A LYFESTYLE YOU CAN FOLLOW!

We are seeking qualified individuals wanting to log our products and willing to provide us with the content we're seeking.

You will be required to:

-Keep a log here on the product you're taking and answer questions from community members. Because all products are powders, we need detailed feedback on flavors, performance, expectations, results, etc.
-Produce Social Proof and User Generated Content for company use.
-Sign a release form allowing us to use the content you produce.

Content requirements / Requirements:

18+, Positive Reputation, Good Posting History.
1. Unboxing Video / Reaction
2. Twitter account
3. Instagram Account
4. Opening Reaction Statement (Reactional Statement after one use)
5. Closing Reaction Statement (Summary of your experience with the product and key highlights you want to point out)

Application Process:

Please apply via here or email to [email protected] and let us know what LYFESTYLE means to you after having gone through our brand messaging above. You can include your purpose, your drive, what motivates you, and anything that captivates you in living a healthier lifestyle.

Please list what product(s) you'd like to log. Can apply for multiple if willing to produce more content. Not every content requirement is required, but the more you're willing to do the more we're willing to give ;).

List of Products:
Promises
JUMP!
No Mercy
EAA Drip
LEVELS (coming soon will be delay)

Good luck!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good opportunity for people to taste the new range, I personally am interested in the Non-Stim PWO range. I think this range will be bang, I'm not interested in exotic stims myself so I feel these will be much easier on my body.

Good luck to everyone choosen, and look forward to the reviews

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow! What an awesome opportunity from Olympus here! I would LOVE the opportunity to log any of your products, but I am mostly interested in stim pre workouts and intra workouts. I am also interested in that new-intriguing product you guys' have coming out as well ;)

In regards to the re-branding and what it means to me - I hope it means continued quality products! I am/was (?) a rep for OL and have always loved all of the products dating back to 2015. As with the all things, the supplement industry is ever changing and I appreciate you guys' being out in front of everything. I love the company's vision of trying to expand the brand outside of the hardcore supplement users and bringing your knowledge to that whole new segment of the industry. Regardless of if I am chosen for this or not, I still plan on purchasing many of the new products that are released!

Oh, and, I do have an Instagram and am able to follow the requirements.

Thanks again for this wonderful opportunity!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice promo!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump! Looking for a ton of apps!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would be glad to do any form of Youtube, Twitter, or social media post
Review/Unbox would be no issue via Youtube or written review on my thoughts.

Products: Promises (I can do recipes too)
No mercy (Big fan of Non-Stims as I keep stims low year round if possible)

Lyfestyle is a way of life. I see many companies going this way not only to promote their brand, but also their image. OL is taking a different approach, but they are trying to symbolize not only the company but their consumers. Using the image of the people buying their products to promote their product line. While it is a different approach to the hardcore OL we have come to know, that will still be available in other aspects and vendors. My drive is the lyfestyle of going to the gym and improving my physique. After competing in 3 shows, and stepping on a national stage I still want to get back up there in the future when my body is ready to go through another contest prep and I can allot enough time to dial myself into the stage. What captivates me to living a healthier lyfestyle is using products and brands whom I can vouch and support with top tier products, meeting label claims, and also something I can recommend to others. I have found over the years when I pay attention to my body and digestion I know there are certain products and ingredients I do not respond well too, and therefore I have to really pay close attention to what I am putting into my body. Due to the transparency OL provides its good to know what we are getting in every product. OL is taking the time to have the products tested properly, so we as a consumer know we get exactly what is on the label.

You can include your purpose, your drive, what motivates you, and anything that captivates you in living a healthier lifestyle.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump as I’d love to hear more feedback, but I don’t really do much social media so probably not a great applicant myself.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can even do some of the things it’s okay!!

bob and everyone please re-email me I’ve had terrible pneumonia

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you can even do some of the things it’s okay!!

bob and everyone please re-email me I’ve had terrible pneumonia
pneumonia sucks, hope you are feeling better by now? get the shot I think it is good for 7 years-well worth the small amount of money, and very effective, imo.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anybody home....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards