Log opp!! 10 Day run of Flexible by Fahrenheit Nutrition

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
[h=3]We are looking for 5 people to do a 10 day run of Flexible. If you think that this might not be enough time to tell, I can personally attest to how quickly it kicks in. This was the product that had me sold on the company and to apply to be a rep :)

Flexible: Joint Formula[/h]Why is FLEXIBLE by Fahrenheit Nutrition the most complete joint relief formula? The additions of Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid along with Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM make FLEXIBLE the most compete joint relief formula on the market. Why would you want to complement a joint formula with Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid?
[h=3]Why we added Cissus Quarangularis?[/h]
  • Reduces bone injury and accelerates bone healing!
  • Supports tendons and muscles!
  • Has shown to manage joint related pain and reduce swelling associated with physical activity!
  • Shown to assist in fat loss and building lean muscle!
[h=3]Why we added Hyaluronic Acid?[/h]
  • Increases the synovial fluid that bathes the joints and cartilage!
  • Acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues!
  • Affects the way the body responds to injury!
  • Maintains and regulates moisture within the tissue!
  • Facilitates the transport of nutrients into the cells and the removal of metabolic waste!
[h=3]Remaining Ingredients Included:[/h][h=4]Glucosamine Sulfate:[/h]Allows for an up take of sufate in cartilage tissue helping to keep the tissue healthy!
[h=4]Chondroitin Sulfate:[/h]Holds water and encourages nutrients to flow around the joint and across cartilage tissue.
[h=4]MSM:[/h]Supports healthy cartilage!
The addition of Cissus Quadrangularis Extract and Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce bone injury and cushions and lubricates the joints and other tissues. This along with the joint protection provided by glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM makes FLEXIBLE one of a kind.

[h=3]Flexible Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: 4 veggie capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Glucosamine Sulfate750 mg**
Chondroitin Sulfate600 mg**
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)750 mg**
Hyaluronic Acid100 mg**
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract (40%)1,000 mg**

Logging requirements:

USA only sorry folks
18 and over
Must be a active member in good standing with at least 200 Posts
Must be able to start within a few days of receipt of the product and update the log at least 3-4 times
Must not be logging / using any other specific joint support products (if you are using Orange Triad as a multi that is fine)
Must post a final review in the products section here on nutra

Beyond that, just post up why you think you should be picked to run Flexible

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I can really use this. My joints are cracking and plus my shoulder is pretty banged up from hockey. 10 day run would help in many ways. thanks good luck

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USA only sorry folks - Yes

18 and over - 42 yo

Must be a active member in good standing with at least 200 Posts - Yes

Must be able to start within a few days of receipt of the product and update the log at least 3-4 times - I am logging final phase of my cut starting 14-Oct-2012. Will be logging daily. I can send you links to previous logs. i have been logging my weight loss since mid-January. From those logs you should be able to see my logging style to see if you are comfortable with it.

Must not be logging / using any other specific joint support products (if you are using Orange Triad as a multi that is fine) - My cut will include either Formasurge or Erase Pro. Not sure if using products known to dry out joints will disqualify me. I was contemplating using Cissus XT or Supercissus for my burning elbow and wrist pains, so logging joint issues was already in the plans. This is a good opportunity to try something new that has more than just cissus - Flexible.

Must post a final review in the products section here on nutra - no problem.

Beyond that, just post up why you think you should be picked to run Flexible - For about 2 months I have been suffering from wrist issues. I bent it back twice sliding into second base playing softball. It has never healed correctly and I have to use supporting wrist straps to lift. Somedays I have to be careful when waking up not to put too much weight on it to get up. This was written about in my previous log.

I also have intense burning pains in my right elbow when lifting moderate to heavy weight. I started feeling it about 6 weeks ago and it has gotten worse everyday. I don't think it's tendonitis, but who knows. I think it was caused by trying to overcompensate for my wrist issue. This was also written about in my previous log.

Am I someone who you are looking for ? I am not sure. I have the symptoms and if chosen, I will log it to best of my ability.

Thanks for putting up this opportunity.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=3]We are looking for 5 people to do a 10 day run of Flexible. If you think that this might not be enough time to tell, I can personally attest to how quickly it kicks in. This was the product that had me sold on the company and to apply to be a rep :)

Flexible: Joint Formula[/h]Why is FLEXIBLE by Fahrenheit Nutrition the most complete joint relief formula? The additions of Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid along with Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM make FLEXIBLE the most compete joint relief formula on the market. Why would you want to complement a joint formula with Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid?
[h=3]Why we added Cissus Quarangularis?[/h]

[*]Reduces bone injury and accelerates bone healing!
[*]Supports tendons and muscles!
[*]Has shown to manage joint related pain and reduce swelling associated with physical activity!
[*]Shown to assist in fat loss and building lean muscle!

[h=3]Why we added Hyaluronic Acid?[/h]

[*]Increases the synovial fluid that bathes the joints and cartilage!
[*]Acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues!
[*]Affects the way the body responds to injury!
[*]Maintains and regulates moisture within the tissue!
[*]Facilitates the transport of nutrients into the cells and the removal of metabolic waste!

[h=3]Remaining Ingredients Included:[/h][h=4]Glucosamine Sulfate:[/h]Allows for an up take of sufate in cartilage tissue helping to keep the tissue healthy!
[h=4]Chondroitin Sulfate:[/h]Holds water and encourages nutrients to flow around the joint and across cartilage tissue.
[h=4]MSM:[/h]Supports healthy cartilage!
The addition of Cissus Quadrangularis Extract and Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce bone injury and cushions and lubricates the joints and other tissues. This along with the joint protection provided by glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM makes FLEXIBLE one of a kind.

[h=3]Flexible Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: 4 veggie capsules
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Glucosamine Sulfate750 mg**
Chondroitin Sulfate600 mg**
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)750 mg**
Hyaluronic Acid100 mg**
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract (40%)1,000 mg**

Logging requirements:

USA only sorry folks
18 and over
Must be a active member in good standing with at least 200 Posts
Must be able to start within a few days of receipt of the product and update the log at least 3-4 times
Must not be logging / using any other specific joint support products (if you are using Orange Triad as a multi that is fine)
Must post a final review in the products section here on nutra

Beyond that, just post up why you think you should be picked to run Flexible
Interesting, I'd be game, I'm using our cissus at just 2 caps ed, I could stop if I was a candidate.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be more than willing to give this a shot!!! My right knee is limiting my cardio. I'm in desperate need of joint/pain relief!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'd be down to run this as I have never tried a joint supplement, and could really use a trial run to see how this is. My joints ache pretty bad from time to time, and I was planning on getting a joint supplement in the future, and why not check this out?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am withdrawing my application. After workout last night, I realized I can't wait any longer to get something for joint support. Seems like there is a pretty good deal on Flexible on Nutra. Buying a bottle purely based on Marms recommendation.

Good luck to all who have applied.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I am withdrawing my application. After workout last night, I realized I can't wait any longer to get something for joint support. Seems like there is a pretty good deal on Flexible on Nutra. Buying a bottle purely based on Marms recommendation.

Good luck to all who have applied.

You won't be let down! I was in queue to buy some myself after the 10 day run, but Marms bought them all :/ true story :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would this do with some tendonitis?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It seemed to help my wrists out. Fwiw :).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be more than willing to give this a shot!!! My right knee is limiting my cardio. I'm in desperate need of joint/pain relief!!
Bump...

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Will be picking tomorrow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
and the winners are:
jbryand101b
enhanced
soulOwner

PM me your info with Flexible in the title :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
That was fast. I wanted to but I just got the GF-T21. I do want to know effectiveness you guys are some heavy hitters round here better be some good review.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really looking forward to this. My knee has really been sore lately. I'll be sure & keep a good detailed log.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i think you will be impressed - it sold me on the Company, and Marms cleaned the shelves after trying the same that should same something :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
i think you will be impressed - it sold me on the Company, and Marms cleaned the shelves after trying the same that should same something :)
If someone buys it all up they know something for sure.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I will send out everyone else's info tonight if I don't hear from jb sooner.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent, that was fast.

Looking forward to using this for 10 days, then going heavy on the prowler.

Last time when I pushed 18 plates 20meters, my joints hurt all over.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
and with that everyone's addresses have just been sent out!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yay!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My mail runs later today. I'll be sure & check.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing today... maybe tomorrow.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still nothing... arrrrrghh

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
let me know if not tomorrow - and i will follow up should have gone to shipping Thursday evening

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
let me know if not tomorrow - and i will follow up should have gone to shipping Thursday evening
I'll let you know if mine came when I get home from work, about 9:30ish.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Guys:
I apologize. We got slammed with international orders and they took every capsule/bottle of Flexible we had. We will be running more tomorrow and the 10 day trials will be sent out tomorrow as well. I am sorry about not updating sooner. It has been crazy.
Thanks

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
**** happens, bro. Thanks for the heads up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got a bottle of flexible in the mail.

a little confused. 10 day log, but it seems to be a full bottle. 240 caps.

the brand is "formutech nutrition"

there are no nutrition/supplement facts or directions. but i have this

Flexible Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 4 veggie capsules

Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Glucosamine Sulfate
750 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate
600 mg
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
750 mg
Hyaluronic Acid
100 mg
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract (40%)
1,000 mg

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
It should only be a 10 day bottle I believe but will double check. We just put that together for these special reviews. The Formutech Nutrition is us. We will be announcing this shortly but I guess cat is coming out of the bag now!!!

You want to take 4 capsules in the morning and another four in the late afternoon or evening. This will allow the separation and always have it in your system. Most people will be able to do a 4 capsule (2 and 2) for maintenance but to prove our point on the product we want you to take 8 capsules a day.
Thanks

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hoping to see mine when I get home tonight!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, now that you mention it, i dont think there are 240 caps in the bottle, i just read what was on the label. i didn't count, but should have. lol. i'll count them when i get the log up later today. :thumbsup:

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is just something we threw together for this trial.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing in yesterdays mail. Hopefully tonight. Knee is acting up again.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still nothing in my mailbox.