Log an Icon..DIESEL TEST Hardcore Get those Bolas Grande

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
One of the most iconic test boosters of the last 10 years, and anabolicmids.com veteran initially
released March 2005, DIESEL TEST has a new version released last week. Any search of
"DIESEL TEST" log will tell you this product is the truth. Especially the OG OG triple OG versions
from 2005 to 2008. Last year DIESEL TEST Limited Edition was released to bring back that
2008 sht....now we have the 2015 DIESEL TEST Hardcore, the 100% herbal/natural, legal
worldwide hardest hitting test booster avail. PCT, libido on cycle, no cycle, you name it,
DTH is it.

10 years of running the herbal test booster market:

So why all the blabla? Well I'm looking for loggers. Sign up to log this bad boy and
get those Bolas Grande.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES AND INFO:

- Picking 5-10 testers total. <---
- Have to have logged a test booster in the past at AM.
- Not on cycle right now.
- MAX 2 testers from Canada, sorry EUROPE (unless you have
2 GET DIESEL logs/reviews at AM, then 1 person from EUROPE)

-----> Note: Anyone who has ran an un-sponsored GET DIESEL log in the
last 3 years is automatically selected <---------

****When you sign up, sign up in this thread and post a link to the test booster's you have logged.
Also must be able to start soon as you get the product.

Also AE14 has a thread looking for testers also at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/267580-diesel-test-procycle.html

(his has slightly dif criteria so read before signing up)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick FAQ:

When will it be avail? Is Avail.
How much is it? About $35-38 online
How does this differ from DIESEL TEST Procycle? Its legal worldwide, DTP V2 isn't. Also yohimbe free and DHEA and Pregnenolone free, DTP V2 has yohimbe. I'd say DTP V2 is a stronger test booster for anyone over 40 yrs old.
Who is this for? Anyone who actually wants to see their test levels boosted with all the signs of high test without stacking 3 products to do it
How many do I take a day? Most people will be fine with only 2 tabs a day, out of this word results will be had with 4 tabs a day/5 days a week.
Will this make me horny? Yes.....search DIESEL TEST review on here or in google.
Will I get boners on this? Yes
Do I need PCT? No, this has actually been used for PCT for over 10 years, probably the oldest or 2nd oldest test booster on the market.
How long does it take to kick in? About 3 days at 3 tabs a day, 2-5 days at 2 tabs a day to start.
Can women take this? Yes at 1 tab every other day in the AM
Can I stack this with DTP? Well you can cycle it with DTP using DTH on non-workout days and DTP on workout days.
Is this stronger than DTP V2? They both hit hard, DTP V2 is better for people over 35 yrs old.
WIll I use my sex drive on this? Yes if you are taking too much for your body, start at no more than 2 a day, AM and 4-6 hours later.
Will this make me aggressive? Yes..reduce dosage or skip a day when you get short fused
Will this make me a beast in the gym? Yes

Will increase Nitric Oxide pumps, the effect of energy products and pre-workouts, will lean you out, will make you bust big nuts,
will make you sleepless if you take too much, will make you hella strong....​

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i gots this CHUCK!!! im your guy!!
DTP/DTH was my sh!t a few years back. Welcome back big bro.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i gots this CHUCK!!! im your guy!!
DTP/DTH was my sh!t a few years back. Welcome back big bro.
Hey thanks, yeah back on AM....did you did you do any logs or reviews on any test boosters at AM?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am down for this I want some grande bolas !!!! ;) gift for my GF ;) lol

Here is the link to the past testbooter I ran on here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255774-mass-550-pure.html

No on cycle right now.

I have a vast experience with tesbooter, so I can compare with some other, I also ran diesel test, about 5 or 6 year ago with some NosEsther that I both from FeFiFo.com. I was impresse but the shipping cost it was prevent me to buy more.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am down for this I want some grande bolas !!!! ;) gift for my GF ;) lol

Here is the link to the past testbooter I ran on here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255774-mass-550-pure.html

No on cycle right now.

I have a vast experience with tesbooter, so I can compare with some other, I also ran diesel test, about 5 or 6 year ago with some NosEsther that I both from FeFiFo.com. I was impresse but the shipping cost it was prevent me to buy more.
The shipping cost? Are you in Canada?

princevince

Awards
  • Established

rmartinez210

Awards
Hey i can log this. I have ran hardcore test boosters such as bedlam, sasquatch and many more i can compare them. I also work in military so i can spread the word around. Not on a stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am currently running dtp v2 or i would be all over this.....dtp v2 kicksass btw!!!

oh yeah....diesel stuff rocks. i have dtp v2/sunami/nos precursor/jp8 hardcore and ready for war all in my arsenal....and all bought with my own cash-the highest endorsement i can give!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i am currently running dtp v2 or i would be all over this.....dtp v2 kicksass btw!!!

oh yeah....diesel stuff rocks. i have dtp v2/sunami/nos precursor/jp8 hardcore and ready for war all in my arsenal....and all bought with my own cash-the highest endorsement i can give!!!
I know you have logs and reviews on test boosters, including dth and I think i saw one on your iron champ libido stack, so your in BigT, I like to reward
ppl who spend their own $ on my stuff.....Ill get you a bottle to log when your done with DTPV2, actually now, when I do Raw Test for testers, hit me up,
I'll let you log that. The new Raw Test should be out by end of May.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know you have logs and reviews on test boosters, including dth and I think i saw one on your iron champ libido stack, so your in BigT, I like to reward
ppl who spend their own $ on my stuff.....Ill get you a bottle to log when your done with DTPV2, actually now, when I do Raw Test for testers, hit me up,
I'll let you log that. The new Raw Test should be out by end of May.
i would be very happy to log raw test!!! i don't remember if i used the og or not, i think i just got og dtp instead.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i would be very happy to log raw test!!! i don't remember if i used the og or not, i think i just got og dtp instead.
Raw Test was part of the Hardcore Double or Nothing Stack. It was DTH and Raw Test.

Trib Test and DTH was the regular Double or Nothing Stack. This Raw Test tho is a beast. Just like this new DTH.
I really like where the products are sitting right now. I will worry about more retailers and blabla later, its my goal
to have to hardest legal sht out period. Where people use stuff like Ready4War, JP8x Hardcore or DTP and then
use other stuff and be like, "fck this, I'm moving back to Gainsville." haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Raw Test was part of the Hardcore Double or Nothing Stack. It was DTH and Raw Test.

Trib Test and DTH was the regular Double or Nothing Stack. This Raw Test tho is a beast. Just like this new DTH.
I really like where the products are sitting right now. I will worry about more retailers and blabla later, its my goal
to have to hardest legal sht out period. Where people use stuff like Ready4War, JP8x Hardcore or DTP and then
use other stuff and be like, "fck this, I'm moving back to Gainsville." haha
you must be doing something right, i have bought almost everyone of your products...jp8 hardcore and ready for war twice each, and gonna be ordering more jp8 hardcore real soon!!! i think nos ether is only product i haven't tried.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
you must be doing something right, i have bought almost everyone of your products...jp8 hardcore and ready for war twice each, and gonna be ordering more jp8 hardcore real soon!!! i think nos ether is only product i haven't tried.
I ran out of Nos Ether and had to get amazon to send me some of my own product. I got the old version on my site marked down to like $28 per which is a steal bc ether cost like $50. Thanks also for trying the stuff. Glad it does ur body good. I got hits on top of hits dropping this year.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I ran out of Nos Ether and had to get amazon to send me some of my own product. I got the old version on my site marked down to like $28 per which is a steal bc ether cost like $50. Thanks also for trying the stuff. Glad it does ur body good. I got hits on top of hits dropping this year.
damn...that is one hellova profile....$28.95 is a great price, looks like i will be ordering some on fri!!!!

80 servings-right?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
princevince and alvin1 shipped today, you guys should get it soon. To Canada maybe by Saturday. Link up your logs
on here once you receive it.
Yep just saw that, i will post a link to the log here! Thank, s again

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
damn...that is one hellova profile....$28.95 is a great price, looks like i will be ordering some on fri!!!!

80 servings-right?
yeah OG Ether was 80 scoops, the new versions are 60 scoops. If that product was still 80 scoops it would cost like $70 per. Also the old one
clumps but still works, Im using it now bc I ran out of the new ETHER.

FYI NOS ETHER 80 servings $28 at fefifo.com, my direct sale site.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah OG Ether was 80 scoops, the new versions are 60 scoops. If that product was still 80 scoops it would cost like $70 per. Also the old one

going to get some fri......

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Heading over there right now to get me a bottle!! If it's good enough for T, it's good enough for me!! :trout:

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chuck am I too late for this? As stated in the other thread I had a lot of interest in running this with my PCT. I did a year long blast and cruise and my PCT Starts in 4 days.

I am also using Clomid, DAA, and staples during pct. I had been looking at this as a good way to keep libido going and especially to increase free test. Not sure if that's what you are looking for but given this is frequently used in PCT I figured I could give some good insight on this.

I have used a lot of natural test boosters in the past and have logged some here. I will post links to my logs shortly

Edit:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223561-boosting-diesel-i.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Heading over there right now to get me a bottle!! If it's good enough for T, it's good enough for me!! :trout:
i ordered nos ether on fri....i think i have the complete diesel lineup-that i bought with my own cash!!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got my bottle i will star my log tomorow, and start using DTHC tomorow morning since it haa panax ginseng and i don, t whant to be upball night. CHUCK do you want me to start at 2 caps per day?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle awaiting customs clearance. I'll have my log up as soon as I receive it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle i will star my log tomorow, and start using DTHC tomorow morning since it haa panax ginseng and i don, t whant to be upball night. CHUCK do you want me to start at 2 caps per day?
Start 1 AM and 1 about 6-8 hours later for 3 days, then go to either 1/1/1 or 2/1/1 and adjust from there based on bottle instructions. Do not take 3 at one time in the first week...you will end up on the toilet for a nice amount of time, w a boner haha.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol ok i don, t whant boner whrn taking a dump!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i ordered nos ether on fri....i think i have the complete diesel lineup-that i bought with my own cash!!!
Did u get it yest? The ether? Rem you have to break it up then freeze it for a day or two and it won't clump again. Also don't go stabbing it like crazy w a knife bc there is a dissicant pack in there

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did u get it yest? The ether? Rem you have to break it up then freeze it for a day or two and it won't clump again. Also don't go stabbing it like crazy w a knife bc there is a dissicant pack in there
to late...i already put a icepick and hammer to it. fortunately i didn't hit that pack-yet, lol!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle i will star my log tomorow, and start using DTHC tomorow morning since it has panax ginseng and i don't want to be upball night. CHUCK do you want me to start at 2 caps per day?
Can you link up to your log? alvin1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha...the hardcore sht comes like that, so that means it works.
i don't doubt it...the strength increases from diesel products have me very impressed....i guess that is why i keep buying them, lol!!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
ur bottle says delivered
Tracking Number: LZ519918178US

Track Another ItemBy tracking numberBy delivery notice card numberBy reference number

Expected delivery: 2015/05/15

Delivery Standard Date

Delivery Standard Date

Delivery Standard:*2015/05/15

What is a Delivery Standard?

The delivery standard represents our delivery commitment for items deposited on business days before the local cut-off time. Deposits received on holidays and weekends, or after the last collection time specified on a street letter box or at a Post Office, are considered as accepted on the next business day.*Read more about delivery standards

What is Expected Delivery?

Expected delivery is an estimate of when we will attempt delivery of an item based on where it is in our network. This date is not guaranteed and will continue to be updated as your item travels to its destination. The date may be before, after, or on the same day as the Delivery Standard and is updated based on local information.

Service: International Inbound Express

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It may be at the local delivery office and will be dropped off today or tomorrow.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

On that stack you are REALLY GETTING DIESEL!!!!:eek: and some REAL GRANDE BOLLAS to go with it.;)