Lockdown in the middle of a bulking cycle. Tips?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi, I'll face a new lockdown that will last, at least, 15 days. It could be 30 or 45 days in the worst case. In bulking on test E/NPP (400 mg/week each one), starting 5th week. My gym will close but perhaps I could go to a personal training center with enough equipment, I will know in a few days. If a cannot train properly, what should I do? Cut the cycle and start PCT? Cruise with test and blast NPP another 5 weeks once the gym is open again?

I've never done blast and cruise before, but I believe that 5 weeks is very short although I'm up 6 kg. Of course, I'll keep HCG at 250 IU E3D if I cruise.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tbh, the "we will assess the situation in two weeks time" or "we will see how it goes in two weeks", etc. is a common political spin for easing in to new long lasting restrictions. I doubt it will only last two weeks, but then again, I have no idea where you sre from. Gym's have been closed for 3 months where I'm from ...

In regards to being on cycle without a gym and in a lockdow... I would go nuts. To much energy, to much libido, etc. You can do just calisthenics if you are not that big yet, but if you are over a certain body weight, you need weights imo.

I would pin E for the last time on the last day of opened gyms. Then I wouldnt pin anything for two weeks. If after two weeks they say, one more week and then we'll see, yada yada, then tou know it's going to last for two more month's and just whait a nother week and pct and call it off for this season.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not an easy situation to be in bro, I dont envy you.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah tough call bro, I’m in a lockdown but with a full home gym, don’t envy your situation at sll

there’s a argument that super slow bodyweight training or bfr bw could be enough (and on gear you will still add muscle) but my honest opinion, as above, is that you really do need weight for it to be optimal.

id probably stay on the original plan and do the best I could though. Bags of sand/cement can be decent, super slow tempo stuff etc

Good luck

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tbh, the "we will assess the situation in two weeks time" or "we will see how it goes in two weeks", etc. is a common political spin for easing in to new long lasting restrictions. I doubt it will only last two weeks, but then again, I have no idea where you sre from. Gym's have been closed for 3 months where I'm from ...

In regards to being on cycle without a gym and in a lockdow... I would go nuts. To much energy, to much libido, etc. You can do just calisthenics if you are not that big yet, but if you are over a certain body weight, you need weights imo.

I would pin E for the last time on the last day of opened gyms. Then I wouldnt pin anything for two weeks. If after two weeks they say, one more week and then we'll see, yada yada, then tou know it's going to last for two more month's and just whait a nother week and pct and call it off for this season.
^This

Move towards PCT now. If things open back up you can spool it back up, but plan on shutting down now for an easy PCT.

Assuming you can’t buy equipment to set up in your house or get access to some place to train secretly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
invest in home gym!!!

biden predicted a 'very dark winter' and for once i believe him.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
invest in home gym!!!

So glad I did. Can’t imagine stopping training for anything, willingly at least. Made more gains in my living room this summer than ever before, with a used cheap barbell, stands & bench and rusty mismatched weights I bought when gyms were being forced to close here. And some horse stall mat to set them on and some rubber resistance bands for warmup & little accessories.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So glad I did. Can’t imagine stopping training for anything, willingly at least. Made more gains in my living room this summer than ever before, with a used cheap barbell, stands & bench and rusty mismatched weights I bought when gyms were being forced to close here. And some horse stall mat to set them on and some rubber resistance bands for warmup & little accessories.
i've been working on my home gym every since we moved into our house 12 years ago....been doing prep for shyt hitting the fan since last march.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
invest in home gym!!!

↑↑↑ This! ↑↑↑

Anyone who can, should have as much home-gym equipment as possible.

Not just because of the current situation.
... But Especially now.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
↑↑↑ This! ↑↑↑

Anyone who can, should have as much home-gym equipment as possible.

Not just because of the current situation.
... But Especially now.
Make the rounds of your local thrift stores.
Make friends with the guys in that department, and/or the store Manager.
Then give them your number, and let them know you're interested in buying.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you all for the answers. I only have enough equipment to train shoulders and arms (which are my weak points), for major groups is not enough. I'll go on this week and the next one, then PCT unless gyms open again. If I cruise, I won't stop soon and TRT is not for me (yet).

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
you're confusing the he*l out of me
I mean that I could start cruising right now until gyms are open, this could take 15, 30 or 45 days. If I cruise for 45 days and then continue the rest of the cycle, I'll be on a lot of time. Then summer will be coming, so I'll be tempted to do a cutting cycle instead of PCT.