Local supplement shop pick up, absolute liver nuke.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Y’all check this out, went to pick up some NAC and seen this, it was on sale and just had to pick it up to throw into the stash. Honestly not sure I will ever even run this.

So a full dose would 70mg M1A, 30mg DMZ, 20mg M-Sten. I can feel the nausea just thinking about that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Y’all check this out, went to pick up some NAC and seen this, it was on sale and just had to pick it up to throw into the stash. Honestly not sure I will ever even run this.

So a full dose would 70mg M1A, 30mg DMZ, 20mg M-Sten. I can feel the nausea just thinking about that.
I usually take 80-100mg m1a. Imo it's 10x stronger than 1dhea, I could see using this pre workout on a test or trest solo cycle.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks a lot different than the old Thai stuff

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I usually take 80-100mg m1a. Imo it's 10x stronger than 1dhea, I could see using this pre workout on a test or trest solo cycle.
Probably around a half decade I bought this aggressive labs stuff called DemonZ and it was 10mg DMZ and 10mg M1A, per capsule so two caps a day 20mg each a day. I’ve ran DMZ many times after that but never M1A. Even that made me look absolutely insane while I was on it.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably around a half decade I bought this aggressive labs stuff called DemonZ and it was 10mg DMZ and 10mg M1A, per capsule so two caps a day 20mg each a day. I’ve ran DMZ many times after that but never M1A. Even that made me look absolutely insane while I was on it.
I've always been able to run orals high and I never have taken much tudca or other oct. I don't usually talk about it because I know that not many of us can. I've done 60 msten and 90 of epistane and dmz, not together separately. I have a touch of hyperthyroidism and the metabolism of a teenager so maybe that's why I can but I definitely don't want to make it seem like I am suggesting/promoting this foolish behavior.

80-90mg epistane and 25mg MENT Ed had me looking my best. Bp was definitely an issue but maintainable.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've always been able to run orals high and I never have taken much tudca or other oct. I don't usually talk about it because I know that not many of us can. I've done 60 msten and 90 of epistane and dmz, not together separately. I have a touch of hyperthyroidism and the metabolism of a teenager so maybe that's why I can but I definitely don't want to make it seem like I am suggesting/promoting this foolish behavior.

80-90mg epistane and 25mg MENT Ed had me looking my best. Bp was definitely an issue but maintainable.
Man, epistane was such harsh stuff, I remember like 7-8 years ago now that was my first cycle. Was 18 years old. Ran for 7 weeks, couldn’t finish 8. Remember sitting in cafeteria nibbling at my chicken sandwich and just nauseas. When normally I was smashing like 4 chocolate milks, 2 chicken sandwiches, few cups of Mac and cheese, man I was having my mom spend like 15$ a day for my lunch.