Living on GH

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I've got a really good source of growth hormone now that I've been using for a little over a year. For a long time I was using 1.2 IU daily which was putting my igf at 255. I have someone recently increased the dose to 1.6iu daily so I'm assuming my igf is probably now around 300 or maybe slightly more than 300. Since being on growth hormone I have a little more energy my appetite is better my digestion is better my workouts are better including my pumps and my strength however the negative would have to be my alertness I guess? Basically what I'm noticing is that being on growth hormone I feel sleepy easier like I get tired in the afternoon a lot faster than I used to and it's actually kind of interesting because I can actually stay up at night but I just feel kind of drowsy whereas when I'm not on growth hormone I have more energy that lasts into the night and then I just go to sleep. Whereas when I'm using growth hormone I get tired easier if that makes sense. I use my growth hormone in the morning first thing when I wake up and then I wait a little bit and then I eat my breakfast. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get rid of that drowsy feeling that it causes me because I like to be out at night riding my motorcycle and doing shenanigans especially now that I broke up with the old bitch that was driving me crazy. Any opinions or suggestions welcomed

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The easiest would be to try to dose at night instead of morning see if it helps. Many get groggy after dosing but for me it went away after a few weeks.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dose at night before bed and am tired as fk during the day at 1.5iu for the past two months. I like the results but can’t go on feeling tired like this. I wish I had a solution.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The easiest would be to try to dose at night instead of morning see if it helps. Many get groggy after dosing but for me it went away after a few weeks.
Will I still get the fat burning effects if I doit at night? Because I swear man I see a difference. Like not a huge difference but like I have veins in new places and my stomach is tighter like this **** works!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dose at night before bed and am tired as fk during the day at 1.5iu for the past two months. I like the results but can’t go on feeling tired like this. I wish I had a solution.
Yeah dude! I'm with you! However slamming coffee sorta helps but I prefer just naturally be able to do it lol

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Will I still get the fat burning effects if I doit at night? Because I swear man I see a difference. Like not a huge difference but like I have veins in new places and my stomach is tighter like this **** works!
I agree for gh used as a fat loss morning is best since you take advantage with burning off the fat I'll PM you imo a great write up on it

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you tried to drop the iu and then titrate up over a few weeks?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tried to drop the iu and then titrate up over a few weeks?
Yep. At 1iu I feel better, but get minimal results. I notice quite a difference with 1.5iu. I did not below 1iu. It been 2 months at 1-1.5iu.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was dosing before bed and getting a crappy sleep and being really sleepy during the day. I recently started dosing in the AM and now I have great energy all day wtf. And then I get to sleep and have a great sleep. GH acts like a stim for me it seems. So day time dosing is working.