Liver Support

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
I’m about to start a 10-12 week cycle of Test E and running Dbol as a kickstart. Does anyone have any suggestions on what they use for liver support and if something like Arimistane is absolutely necessary to keep the gyno away? Also, any suggestions on anything I should be taking along with these? I know that Dbol can be hard on the liver and kidneys as well as produce gyno in some cases. Thanks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m about to start a 10-12 week cycle of Test E and running Dbol as a kickstart. Does anyone have any suggestions on what they use for liver support and if something like Arimistane is absolutely necessary to keep the gyno away? Also, any suggestions on anything I should be taking along with these? I know that Dbol can be hard on the liver and kidneys as well as produce gyno in some cases. Thanks.
what doses of each bro?

depending on that and how prone to estrogen side effects will dictate if you need an ai or not. Don’t use one if you don’t need to but always have one ready to go (I’d personally use asin or Adex rather than arimistane btw). You definitely don’t want to crush your estro (especially as your compound choice suggests your looking for size?)

don’t drink alcohol on cycle and make sure your hydrated well. That’s the best preventative stuff for liver and kidney issues but TUDCA is definitely one to add in just to be safer. The toxicity of Aas are generally overstated (unless your smashing large amounts for sustained periods your unlikely to have a problem) but always take a safe rather than sorry approach imo.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
what doses of each bro?

depending on that and how prone to estrogen side effects will dictate if you need an ai or not. Don’t use one if you don’t need to but always have one ready to go (I’d personally use asin or Adex rather than arimistane btw). You definitely don’t want to crush your estro (especially as your compound choice suggests your looking for size?)

don’t drink alcohol on cycle and make sure your hydrated well. That’s the best preventative stuff for liver and kidney issues but TUDCA is definitely one to add in just to be safer. The toxicity of Aas are generally overstated (unless your smashing large amounts for sustained periods your unlikely to have a problem) but always take a safe rather than sorry approach imo.
Thanks, man. I’ll be running 250/wk of Test and 25-30/day of Dbol. And, yeah, my primary focus is size. I know prolonged use of Dbol can be hepatoxic, but I’ll only be running it 4-6 weeks. Again, I just want to cover all my bases and stay healthy as possible. Thanks, again.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, man. I’ll be running 250/wk of Test and 25-30/day of Dbol. And, yeah, my primary focus is size. I know prolonged use of Dbol can be hepatoxic, but I’ll only be running it 4-6 weeks. Again, I just want to cover all my bases and stay healthy as possible. Thanks, again.
sensible doses brother. First cycle?

lots of guys wouldn’t need an Ai at that so get one but don’t use it unless needed (I.e gyno sides)

@GQdaLEGEND posted up a decent liver support. Anything like that or TUDCA will see you right on that cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
+1 Vote for the TUDCA.
Also everything that Whisky said regarding AIs (don't rely on Arimistane).

Seems you may have the 5mg Dbol.
Oldie, but (usually) goodie.
:)

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer

lots of guys wouldn’t need an Ai at that so get one but don’t use it unless needed (I.e gyno sides)

@GQdaLEGEND posted up a decent liver support. Anything like that or TUDCA will see you right on that cycle.
Thanks, man. I checked out that liver support he recommended and it looked pretty legit.

As for my first cycle, yes and no. I did a cycle years ago when I was much younger and dumber. I was physically and mentally too young and didn’t do my research. I am very prepared this time and ready to do it right. Plus, I have a lot of lifting experience since then and am much more knowledgeable about training and nutrition. Also, my training and nutrition are on point.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
+1 Vote for the TUDCA.
Also everything that Whisky said regarding AIs (don't rely on Arimistane).

Seems you may have the 5mg Dbol.
Oldie, but (usually) goodie.
:)
Actually, I have the 20mg. I’ll have to cut them and take them evenly throughout the day. Might be a pain, but oh well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely recommend adding some CEL tudca to the mix for liver support!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
N-Acetyl-Cysteine all day. It's so potent, it's what they use in the ER if someone overdoses on Tylenol because it can revive the liver so quickly and powerfully.

I wouldn't recommend milk thistle since it has some estrogenic effects.

Since milk thistle may mimic the effects of estrogen, some women should avoid this herb. This includes women who have fibroid tumors or endometriosis. Additionally, women with breast, uterine, and ovarian cancers should not take milk thistle.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Bf % is another thing to think about for estrogen as well. But it seems like your using low modest doses so you shouldn’t really have a problem. Always good to have Adex or exemestane on hand. Sensitivity around the nipple areas is a big indicator if your estro levels are way too high. The liver product above seems like a good buy as well. Turmeric curcumin is a great staple for overall health

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First off, arimistane for estrogen control is laughable. Get a real AI (adex or aromasin) for dbol.

For overall on-cycle support, CEL Cycle Assist is as comprehensive and proven as they come. For a cycle that will tax teh liver heavily, add TUDCA as some of the other mentioned (CEL again is typically the best value around).

As well, specifcally for liver, SNS offers Liver Assist XT (which I personally take year round as I have some liver abnormalities that it helps).

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
First off, arimistane for estrogen control is laughable. Get a real AI (adex or aromasin) for dbol.

For overall on-cycle support, CEL Cycle Assist is as comprehensive and proven as they come. For a cycle that will tax teh liver heavily, add TUDCA as some of the other mentioned (CEL again is typically the best value around).

As well, specifcally for liver, SNS offers Liver Assist XT (which I personally take year round as I have some liver abnormalities that it helps).
Yeah, I meant Arimidex. Didn’t realize I said Arimistane until someone else mentioned it. Thanks for the reply.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Large dose of methionine-inositol-choline 1500/3000/3000 per day while on cycle. Also get some injectable glutathione. Nothing outperforms that combo. Then get aome tudca for when tou come off.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Large dose of methionine-inositol-choline 1500/3000/3000 per day while on cycle. Also get some injectable glutathione. Nothing outperforms that combo. Then get aome tudca for when tou come off.
I've never seen injectable glutathione. If you're taking NAC, it converts to gluthathione. And there is gluthathione if you're taking any kind of whey or milk based protein, it's one of the amino acids in there.

Synthetek makes an injectable liver protection agent. It contains the following ingredients:

INGREDIENTS: Arginine Hydrochloride, Sodium Glucuronate, Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate, Lysine Hydrochloride, Methionine Hydrochloride – 100ml bottle.

There's lots more info on the page about it, including the science of it and reports from people who have used it and posted their liver value blood results. Synthetek makes great products, I highly recommend them. They're based in Australia though, so the shipping time will be slow.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never seen injectable glutathione. If you're taking NAC, it converts to gluthathione. And there is gluthathione if you're taking any kind of whey or milk based protein, it's one of the amino acids in there.

Synthetek makes an injectable liver protection agent. It contains the following ingredients:

There's lots more info on the page about it, including the science of it and reports from people who have used it and posted their liver value blood results. Synthetek makes great products, I highly recommend them. They're based in Australia though, so the shipping time will be slow.

injectable glutathione is out there. many of the trt clinics have it, as well.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
injectable glutathione is out there. many of the trt clinics have it, as well.
Interesting. As I mentioned, NAC is actually used in an ER setting for people who have overdosed on Tylenol as an IV drug. That's why I think it's so potent as a liver aid, just taken orally.

I take it every night before bed because I take a lot of prescribed meds and I want to make sure my liver is in good working order.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. As I mentioned, NAC is actually used in an ER setting for people who have overdosed on Tylenol as an IV drug. That's why I think it's so potent as a liver aid, just taken orally.

I take it every night before bed because I take a lot of prescribed meds and I want to make sure my liver is in good working order.
I take 2 caps of 600mg each with breakfast. Total 1.2 grams. I've been drinking alcohol at night, so i prefer doing a gap from morning till night. I am also on TRT. My liver and kidneys seems fine on bloods.

Every supplement or medicine for liver, heart, kidneys, etc, must have antioxidant proprieties, antioxidants are the secret for a longer life in normal conditions. Excluding genetics and some others cases.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer

Do you think I need to worry about gyno or any estrogen side effects the first 4 weeks or so? Is this a thing that usually happens for longer cycles? I mean I know it depends on the person. Just wondering.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you think I need to worry about gyno or any estrogen side effects the first 4 weeks or so? Is this a thing that usually happens for longer cycles? I mean I know it depends on the person. Just wondering.
too individual to say bro. Whilst lots of won’t get gyno issues on that cycle some will, others can run twice that with no issue etc.

even compounds that don’t convert to estrogen can cause gyno issues in some people. Just varies too much for anyone to say what you’ll experience. Just have the right things to address it on hand before you start and then you don’t need to worry.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
too individual to say bro. Whilst lots of won’t get gyno issues on that cycle some will, others can run twice that with no issue etc.

even compounds that don’t convert to estrogen can cause gyno issues in some people. Just varies too much for anyone to say what you’ll experience. Just have the right things to address it on hand before you start and then you don’t need to worry.
110%agree

Longer - short doesn’t matter

I have seen after pct .. in 4-5 days horrible estrogen effects ( but my buddy was stupid to take a stack of xtren & sd )

So yes always worry about all the sides .. esp when dealing with anything schedule3 drugs.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
110%agree

Longer - short doesn’t matter

I have seen after pct .. in 4-5 days horrible estrogen effects ( but my buddy was stupid to take a stack of xtren & sd )

So yes always worry about all the sides .. esp when dealing with anything schedule3 drugs.
THird vote here as I've experienced this personally (estro issues during a non-aromatizing cycle)... its annoying but manageable so long as you're prepared

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
THird vote here as I've experienced this personally (estro issues during a non-aromatizing cycle)... its annoying but manageable so long as you're prepared
Could Clomid ever be an option just in case? I mean I know it’s not the best choice except for PCT and I don’t want to fully squash my estrogen? I have some on hand, that’s why I’m asking.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For liver, NAC at 1g+ daily. Like Bruno I do 1.2g daily. That’s plenty for a little Dbol and a baby cycle like this.

Stay hydrated, and ideally avoid alcohol and things that tax the liver obviously.

Pretty much any AAS user should be taking 100mg Coq10 & 180mcg K2 daily to help prevent atherosclerosis. D3 at 5,000iu is very cheap and combos very well with these.

Kidney support tends to come down to hydration, blood pressure control, and as mentioned antioxidants. You don’t need them for a run like this at all, but if you’re curious for later:

Curcumin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Pycnogenol/Pine Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Garlic Extract, Hawthorn Berry, Astragalus, Fish Oil, a potassium rich diet.

TUDCA works very well to protect the liver while you are pushing it hard, but is very expensive and totally unnecessary for what you’re taking. TUDCA is to be taken DURING the time of stress, not post cycle. It works by keeping bile ducts alive and from collapsing when they would otherwise weaken and die.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For liver, NAC at 1g+ daily. Like Bruno I do 1.2g daily. That’s plenty for a little Dbol and a baby cycle like this.

Stay hydrated, and ideally avoid alcohol and things that tax the liver obviously.

Pretty much any AAS user should be taking 100mg Coq10 & 180mcg K2 daily to help prevent atherosclerosis. D3 at 5,000iu is very cheap and combos very well with these.

Kidney support tends to come down to hydration, blood pressure control, and as mentioned antioxidants. You don’t need them for a run like this at all, but if you’re curious for later:

Curcumin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Pycnogenol/Pine Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Garlic Extract, Hawthorn Berry, Astragalus, Fish Oil, a potassium rich diet.

TUDCA works very well to protect the liver while you are pushing it hard, but is very expensive and totally unnecessary for what you’re taking. TUDCA is to be taken DURING the time of stress, not post cycle. It works by keeping bile ducts alive and from collapsing when they would otherwise weaken and die.
reading this thinking, yep taking literally all of this.....then realising half of it is because you’ve mentioned before and I’ve incorporated it because of that 😂

I do only take K2 on cycle (or a blast)......sure I read that excessive/continual use can have negative effects (but I’d need to go back and check what they were).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always put pple on sns liver XT + tudca in pct after harsh cycles and the results are awesome

On cycle - cel cycle assist + liverXT or tudca

Imo liver assistXT is just as potent as tudca alone but price is so cheap $15/bottle can’t be beat

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
reading this thinking, yep taking literally all of this.....then realising half of it is because you’ve mentioned before and I’ve incorporated it because of that

I do only take K2 on cycle (or a blast)......sure I read that excessive/continual use can have negative effects (but I’d need to go back and check what they were).
I haven’t read anything saying that about K2, but would be VERY interested if you find something negative - we’re all in this together!

I always put pple on sns liver XT + tudca in pct after harsh cycles and the results are awesome

On cycle - cel cycle assist + liverXT or tudca

Imo liver assistXT is just as potent as tudca alone but price is so cheap $15/bottle can’t be beat
DPS is having 20% off SNS right now (I bought a tub of Focus XT from them a few hours ago) so Liver Assist XT is $13.60/bottle currently!

OP, grab a bottle of this and you’ll be g2g. It’s like the price of NAC caps alone but includes some Turmeric, and Milk Thistle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Could Clomid ever be an option just in case? I mean I know it’s not the best choice except for PCT and I don’t want to fully squash my estrogen? I have some on hand, that’s why I’m asking.
clomid for what? estrogen control?

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer

clomid for what? estrogen control?
Yes.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No. clomid is NOT for estrogen control. Nolva would be ok at blocking receptors to prevent gyno, but will not change the e levels in your body. you need an AI for that, not a SERM.