Liver Support

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
I’m about to start a 10-12 week cycle of Test E and running Dbol as a kickstart. Does anyone have any suggestions on what they use for liver support and if something like Arimistane is absolutely necessary to keep the gyno away? Also, any suggestions on anything I should be taking along with these? I know that Dbol can be hard on the liver and kidneys as well as produce gyno in some cases. Thanks.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much test are you planning on running? And I would have something stronger than arimistane for estrogen sides of you plan on running dbol as well. How much dbol? And how many weeks.

Tons of different liver supports that you can use.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m about to start a 10-12 week cycle of Test E and running Dbol as a kickstart. Does anyone have any suggestions on what they use for liver support and if something like Arimistane is absolutely necessary to keep the gyno away? Also, any suggestions on anything I should be taking along with these? I know that Dbol can be hard on the liver and kidneys as well as produce gyno in some cases. Thanks.
Hold off on the cycle and do some more research in the meantime to get a better understanding of this stuff. Arimistane wont help at all with estrogen, that stuff is junk. You’d want some anastrozole/arimidex or exemestane/aromasin, and yes, you’d more than likely need one of these if you did run that cycle. What were your plans as far as dosages go? Also some stats such as age, height, weight, lifts, etc are always worth mentioning.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hold off on the cycle and do some more research in the meantime to get a better understanding of this stuff. Arimistane wont help at all with estrogen, that stuff is junk. You’d want some anastrozole/arimidex or exemestane/aromasin, and yes, you’d more than likely need one of these if you did run that cycle. What were your plans as far as dosages go? Also some stats such as age, height, weight, lifts, etc are always worth mentioning.
This and tudca for liver.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote