Unanswered liver support on the gear.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not ran an oral steroid yet, but have access to a dealer account and though about picking up some liver protection when i get my protein powder. I was wondering what some recommend.

I am aware typically most orals are going to be 4-6 weeks max, I have also heard of long cycles like 20 weeks where you run 4-6 weeks of say dbol at the start and the last 6 weeks or so you do say wintrol. ( speaking of winstrol does the oral cause hair loss as bad as the injection)

Some of the stuff reccomended to me
5% rich piana.liver and organ defender but they make a cycle support its about $23-25

MYOGENIX EXTRA STRENGTH LIVER FIX $17 this seems like it might be a two months supply f

VMI cycle guard. It is on closeout for like $15 and they might run out before i get advice

CTS labs organ guard $27 or so

Purus labs organ shield. $16 I have actually taken this when running an andro cycle. Only one i am familiar with.

GAT liver clense $12

Seems they mostly have similar ingredients in them. Was curious of what others do. I have not added it up yet, but i hear some guys buy the milk thistle, NAC and other stuff separate.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not ran an oral steroid yet, but have access to a dealer account and though about picking up some liver protection when i get my protein powder. I was wondering what some recommend.

I am aware typically most orals are going to be 4-6 weeks max, I have also heard of long cycles like 20 weeks where you run 4-6 weeks of say dbol at the start and the last 6 weeks or so you do say wintrol. ( speaking of winstrol does the oral cause hair loss as bad as the injection)

5% rich piana.liver and organ defender but they make a cycle support its about $23-25

MYOGENIX EXTRA STRENGTH LIVER FIX $17 this seems like it might be a two months supply f

VMI cycle guard. It is on closeout for like $15 and they might run out before i get advice

Purus labs organ shield. $16 I have actually taken this when running an andro cycle. Only one i am familiar with.

GAT liver clense $12

Seems they mostly have similar ingredients in them. Was curious of what others do. I have not added it up yet, but i hear some guys buy the milk thistle, NAC and other stuff separate.
I feel like tudca is best for liver. Other on cycle support is a good idea too. You probably want to do more research before pulling the trigger on anything, a lot of people start with a andro cycle to see how they react to things.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

GAT liver clense $12

I feel like tudca is best for liver. Other on cycle support is a good idea too. You probably want to do more research before pulling the trigger on anything, a lot of people start with a andro cycle to see how they react to things.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
already on trt and done sustonon as a cycle already. Beyond the plain andro. More like dbol, winstrol. Poss epistaine dmz are things i am thinking of.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just get some glutathione. Not any more expensive than tudca and from what I understand, only thing really proven to reverse liver damage.

recursivecat

Awards
emoxypine, toss in a bit of extra hydrolyzed collagen than the capsule surrounding the emo... a bit of magnesium chloride jsut to be lowkey proredictable.

I don't know how effective it is against steroid damage but I'm a stereotypical frugal bastard and one of my mates keeps buying me a couple bottles every time he gets himself some.

My rule of thumb a stack shouldn't be longer than your dick.... if you're dragging it on the floor, it might be cool to look at but it likely doesn't get much practical use and it's probably not very budget friendly either.

It's like unless one has actual liver damage, which you'd probably have something prescribed by now.. it's kind of pointless to be too invested. same with mega dosing or even just partying/addiction. most **** just isn't going to help in the immediate or really in the immediate after... but doing a liver cleanse once, twice a year makes sense.

best option during a cycle is instead of more supplements is focusing on a diet that caters to benefitting the liver... which is better achieved thru food.

but if your creds are burning a hole in your pocket, I'd say refocus that **** for bone and joint protection/repair, collagen elasticity, etc - there's potential risk years down the road for the liver from like bone dust and build up in the blood as a result of stress fractures... which is my more immediate concern - stress factors - since most of us train hard, play hard during cycles. - worried about immediate toxicity then cut back your dosages

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

GAT liver clense $12

You’d be better off sticking with something tried and true: CEL Cycle assist and TUDCA is pretty much the best and most trusted combo and has been around for years and years. Can’t go wrong

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’d be better off sticking with something tried and true: CEL Cycle assist and TUDCA is pretty much the best and most trusted combo and has been around for years and years. Can’t go wrong
So i would get both?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
+1 for cel cycle assist and tudca. Olympus labs also has a solid one called ar1macare pro that’s worth looking into.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So i would get both?
It depends what orals you're running if you "really" need TUDCA or not, but any of the good ones (and especially anyhting methylated) youd want TUDCA for sure.

There are some all-in-one's that have TUDCA in them as well, but its typically underdosed and you would have to add more anyways.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
+1 for cel cycle assist and tudca. Olympus labs also has a solid one called ar1macare pro that’s worth looking into.
Agreed with this and it won't hurt by adding on cel cycle assist and tudca even if it's not needed. I only see the positive in adding it on.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe the Ar1micare Pro got discontinued due to a rebranding of Olympus Labs into Olympus Lyfestyle. I could be wrong though

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, what are everyone thoughts on the negative effects of adding Milk Thistle to an oral cycle? I've been told that it helps to raise liver enzymes which metabolize and help excrete substances which in turn inhibits absorption into the body. I've also been told by some girls that this case holds true for birth control as well.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe the Ar1micare Pro got discontinued due to a rebranding of Olympus Labs into Olympus Lyfestyle. I could be wrong though
Interesting I haven’t been able to find it on amaz0n

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Didn’t they make a 2.0?
there was an OG and then a reformulation (never any name change tho outside of AC and ACPro). Both are gone for now tho

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there was an OG and then a reformulation (never any name change tho outside of AC and ACPro). Both are gone for now tho
Oh damn I still have half a bottle of the reform. Wonder why they stopped it, that was a good product

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh damn I still have half a bottle of the reform. Wonder why they stopped it, that was a good product
It may come back but it seems like as a whole they are getting away from the PED market and trending towards the "hip" items like pre's, proteins, and such; thus the "lyfestyle" branding

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It may come back but it seems like as a whole they are getting away from the PED market and trending towards the "hip" items like pre's, proteins, and such; thus the "lyfestyle" branding
Less risk.

I've seen a lot of others try that. Some fold, some do ok, and others go back to what made them successful.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Less risk.

I've seen a lot of others try that. Some fold, some do ok, and others go back to what made them successful.
its not so much the risk as the market size... there just isnt the same size market for PED's vs everday stuff that they can market well beyond just the gym bro population... you can market energy drinks as pre's, gamer drinks, party hype drinks, etc etc. stuff like that can be sold to guys and girls who hate the gym but still wanna spend money ha

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Liver support in the sense of sparing your organ damage, is an utter waste.
If you are like I’ve become and can’t tolerate orals and lose appetite and experience bad lethargy, Tudca can be beneficial even when liver enzymes are in range.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
its not so much the risk as the market size... there just isnt the same size market for PED's vs everday stuff that they can market well beyond just the gym bro population... you can market energy drinks as pre's, gamer drinks, party hype drinks, etc etc. stuff like that can be sold to guys and girls who hate the gym but still wanna spend money ha
The risk is why a lot of companies shut down, or switch to more "natural", or "OTC" stuff.

Some go that route, and can't make enough to keep it that way, so they switch back to selling the things that are most commonly mentioned in this section.

Legal PWs, energy drinks, aminos, etc .... Do have a bigger group of potential buyers, but the competition is much much stronger.

Guys come on here all the time looking for a place to buy anabolics, but how often are they looking for a source for energy drinks. :)

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vitamin shop and gnc etc. are full of these pre workouts, protein powders and the like. Shame to see a once ‘hardcore’ brand change their tune

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin shop and gnc etc. are full of these pre workouts, protein powders and the like. Shame to see a once ‘hardcore’ brand change their tune
I shudder to think of what the greats are selling these days: LGI Super Charged DHEA!
Cycle Support with EXTRA Fenugreek!
How exciting.....

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. I wonder if THAT'S what they're keeping in the locked glass case at The Vitamin Shoppe now?
Ah the glass case, I remember that!...Glad I didn’t know what they had & stayed natty til now...But all the $$$ I wasted on shite that didn’t do shite

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. I wonder if THAT'S what they're keeping in the locked glass case at The Vitamin Shoppe now?
Ah the glass case, I remember that!...Glad I didn’t know what they had & stayed natty til now...But all the $$$ I wasted on shite that didn’t do shite

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

3GMac

Awards
You must take supplements during and after followed by labs. I use Tudca Nac and Taurine 2x a day. These have worked for me. Had high reading was back on track after 3 weeks of use after cycle. If your numbers are high 2 months of these supplements should straighten you out. You only have 1 liver.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The risk is why a lot of companies shut down, or switch to more "natural", or "OTC" stuff.

Some go that route, and can't make enough to keep it that way, so they switch back to selling the things that are most commonly mentioned in this section.

Legal PWs, energy drinks, aminos, etc .... Do have a bigger group of potential buyers, but the competition is much much stronger.

Guys come on here all the time looking for a place to buy anabolics, but how often are they looking for a source for energy drinks. :)
I get what you’re saying but I’m just repeating what OL has come out and blatantly said ha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get what you’re saying but I’m just repeating what OL has come out and blatantly said ha
Well they could definitely get by with that more than most. Huge name recognition, a LOT of capital, and all the contacts.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I almost dropped a hundred on that GNC Pink Magic or whatever it’s called. It was herbs they were claiming was natural TRT. This was a long time ago mind you. And I was an avid DAA user for a brief period 2012ish. Boy that was a waste

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I almost dropped a hundred on that GNC Pink Magic or whatever it’s called. It was herbs they were claiming was natural TRT. This was a long time ago mind you. And I was an avid DAA user for a brief period 2012ish. Boy that was a waste
I remember that one, didn’t buy it either....Sort of ‘feels like yesterday’ though! ...Many of those similar products, I think they had a ‘compound 20’ too....
All about the packaging and false claims lol!

At the time I quickly switched my loyalty over to vitamin shoppe, as they were more hardcore haha and at least the employees weren’t shlubby old Indian men....I once walked into a gnc at the mall and this old Asian woman says, “We close in 15 min are you gonna buy something or not...” ....I left, wrote gnc an email complaint and got a small gift card in the mail. I remember a time vitamin shoppe had an actual clearance table near the glass case, with bottles of 1ad and 4ad for real cheap 🤦‍♂️

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember that one, didn’t buy it either....Sort of ‘feels like yesterday’ though! ...Many of those similar products, I think they had a ‘compound 20’ too....
All about the packaging and false claims lol!

At the time I quickly switched my loyalty over to vitamin shoppe, as they were more hardcore haha and at least the employees weren’t shlubby old Indian men....I once walked into a gnc at the mall and this old Asian woman says, “We close in 15 min are you gonna buy something or not...” ....I left, wrote gnc an email complaint and got a small gift card in the mail. I remember a time vitamin shoppe had an actual clearance table near the glass case, with bottles of 1ad and 4ad for real cheap 🤦‍♂️
If we only had known. Clearance on 1-ad was $17.99 2004-5 and for years now you can unload for $100 a piece on eBay. GNC’s best product EVER