Liver stress on methylated compound?

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Im trying to pinpoint my recent breakin of lethargy. Im on a methylated compound (30-40mg spaced out during the day) and wondering how fast would you notice the lethargy if your liver would have a hard time dealing with it? Like would it be around 30min to 1 hour after ingestion? I always try taking it with food if that makes a difference.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's the compound, liver toxicity is over rated and if it does happen it wouldn't show up after dosing it would take time like over the course of weeks . Lots of ppl get stomach problems from orals in general

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im trying to pinpoint my recent breakin of lethargy. Im on a methylated compound (30-40mg spaced out during the day) and wondering how fast would you notice the lethargy if your liver would have a hard time dealing with it? Like would it be around 30min to 1 hour after ingestion? I always try taking it with food if that makes a difference.
Grab some TUDCA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lethargy is more of a cumulative effect...it really shouldn't be acute like you mentioned. I would think that maybe there is something going on that the oral breakdown and acute effects seem to aggravate that makes the lethargy more pronounced, but to say its the breakdown itself causing acute lethargy seem unlikely. That said, lethargy is one of the most common sides of methyls and Tudca is def the way to go. CEL ftw for price/quality.

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Thanks guys! Grabing some tudca and see if it makes any diffrence.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nac is also very good and has never steered me wrong and is super cheap

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Already taking Cel cycle assist which has a good amount of NAC in it. Trying the tudca and see if that helps any.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd be willing to bet it's not a liver issue at all then, how much nac is in cel, I take 1200-1800 for liver health

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might need a test base depending on the methyl you're taking.

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
I'd be willing to bet it's not a liver issue at all then, how much nac is in cel, I take 1200-1800 for liver health
I take 2 serving a day so that totals to 1500mg NAC.

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
You might need a test base depending on the methyl you're taking.
I use Androtest aka Cyclo 4-AD (its the 1-step conversion 4-AD). I droped the methylated ph a day ago and already feel much better. Can actually get things done in the afternoon without falling asleep in the office.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Few years ago I started Diabolix with Stano; within 2 days I just wanted to sleep! My head was in a fog. I was taking some cheap support but got the 5% organ shield in the mail that day. Within a day I felt MUCH BETTER!