Unanswered Liver friendly

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are a few , if any, non methyl PH’s still on the market still available today? Mainly looking for a non methyl for a bulk if possible...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Max LMG, Hexadrone, Trestolone (still legal!), dienolone, desoxy testosterone.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest, Dienolone, and Desoxy Test you’ll be either injecting or using a transdermal.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And yes, they’re all fairly worthwhile. Trest is strong as ****, so is dienolone.

Hexadrone is a non aromatizable testosterone; Max LMG, dienolone, and trest are all 19-nor; desoxy test is a dht stronger than masteron.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are a few , if any, non methyl PH’s still on the market still available today? Mainly looking for a non methyl for a bulk if possible...
Sub'd good answers already, I asked same thing in a previous post.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am about to heal my liver from OLUK LGD fiasco, I was wondering the same question for my next cycle. Can any of you give some brand names with those recommendations also that you trust please?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was looking into Maxlmg but doesn’t seem to be too many companies making it anymore or places to buy. I’ll have to search more but so far only found one or two brands I’ve never heard of making it, besides the multiple compound stack stuff which there is a few of (like Msten and mlmg or even more thrown in). Really want to just run it solo. If anyone knows of a good place to buy it, please PM!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was looking into Maxlmg but doesn’t seem to be too many companies making it anymore or places to buy. I’ll have to search more but so far only found one or two brands I’ve never heard of making it, besides the multiple compound stack stuff which there is a few of (like Msten and mlmg or even more thrown in). Really want to just run it solo. If anyone knows of a good place to buy it, please PM!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MSten and Max LMG would be a good stack.

There’s the thing, the legal compounds out now, stacks of them can be almost magical, really. Hexadrone, Max LMG, dmz, and MSten, would be totally transforming at the proper dosage. Even without the dmz. Without the dmz you’d just use a full 16-20mg MSten. As the only methyl it would be only as harsh as MSten itself. The sten correctly dosed will stop the LMG from causing gyno.

That’s why you see the triple stacks of Max LMG, Hexadrone, dmz, and MSten in any combination. It’s synergistic, the strong dhts counteract the negative effects of the 19nor.

100-300mg Hexadrone
75-150mg Max LMG
16-24mg MSten

That. Would. Rule.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
German Pharma new M-Drol is Max LMG and Stanodrol if I remember, was good. Would like to give it a second go.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Advanced Pharma MAXdrol is Max LMG and Superdrol.

Sounds fun.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I loved m-lmg, might have to give it a go. I remember when you could get 8 weeks worth for maybe $40. Times have changed

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijack the thread but you are saying hex in a non aromatizing test....does that mean it could be acting as a test base for lethargy with something like msten?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hijack the thread but you are saying hex in a non aromatizing test....does that mean it could be acting as a test base for lethargy with something like msten?
No because if you look at it’s A:A ratio it’s 300:1. So it’s function as a sex hormone is 1% of test but it’s anabolic action is 3x test.

What that means is it’s a great hardener and performance enhancer, but it’s not going to put on slabs of muscle or have you tackling gazelles to bang them senseless on the Serengeti the way test would.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I loved m-lmg, might have to give it a go. I remember when you could get 8 weeks worth for maybe $40. Times have changed
I like those new ones bc they are dosed appropriately. MLmg was only disappointing to some because they ran it under 100mg. It’s quite a good compound for size but shines 120-160

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
x3me Anabolics 9
Anabolics 18
Stroke UR Ego Anabolics 74
Anabolics 0