Liver after 4weeks - Ligandrol LGD-4030 15mg

x3me

x3me

Awards
Just watched this video (eng subs on) where he shows the blood test (-> min 7:30) after 4 weeks taking 15mg/day of Ligandrol.
Cholesterol is not a big problem but GPT is impressive...

Obviously is subjective but stay safe guys...

p.s he's an italian bioengineer from Bogotà, he works with Mr.Olympia Athletes too.

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
(Haven’t watched video yet) but could very well have been an oral steroid….

x3me

x3me

Awards
(Haven’t watched video yet) but could very well have been an oral steroid….
It could be (but I dont understand why he should lie to his “”enhanced coach””) but testimonials are more and more.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It could be (but I dont understand why he should lie to his “”enhanced coach””) but testimonials are more and more.
I think he meant that what ever product was bought as LGD may actually contain some oral steroid.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dont find it strange, sarms sre basically Oral steroids and they come with all the same risks. And just like everything, Everyone reacts different. Also sarms Are we more expensive than oral steroids and pro hormones Show the often spiked. I personally have used lgd 60mg a day no issues and yes ive had the bloods done.

Ive also Seeing people take ten milligrams a day from the same brand and have all kinds of minor issues with liver and chlosterol.

One single person's blood work does nothing for us other then say here Is one person's experience. If you/anyone put together a sample pool of 1000+ it'll be much more relevant.

x3me

x3me

Awards
I dont find it strange, sarms sre basically Oral stairrage and they come with all the same risks. And just like everything, Everyone reacts different
Exactly! The video is about the people who take sarms thinking they are totally safe cause not methyled (and you don't have to inject your butt, same old story).

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exactly! The video is about the people who take sarms thinking they are totally safe cause not methyled (and you don't have to inject your butt, same old story).
Dude is your avi you rockclimbing? That looks awsome. Im a Adrenaline junkie for sure, Skydiving in bungee jumping mostly. (Its been about 10 years)

But i got fuckd up hands from wrestling and boxing and i cant even fingertip hang from a doorway for 2min anymore. Ive done some wall climbs instead but it dosent do it for me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also i agree, and mind you im a rep for maresearch, we sell sarms. I Particularly love lgd, espically injectable lgd. But sarms are not a free lunch. If anything they should be respected even more because we don't know as much about the long term as we do with traditional anabolics. Sarms have about a good 20 years to look back at now. But most traditional gear is 50-70+ years.

x3me

x3me

Awards
But i got fuckd up hands from wrestling and boxing and i cant even fingertip hang from a doorway for 2min anymore. Ive done some wall climbs instead but it dosent do it for me
Yep, I'm done with Gym 8 years ago. Climbing/Mountaineering (soon Paragliding) are my new sports.
Fingertrain and hangboard is useless as a beginner. Just go to a climbing gym or a real wall outside, then long-Multipich (ex Yosemite), and try falling when you are 100m (300feet) above the ground 😬. Or try Highline (slackline).