little help guys

chadf11

Awards
started trying to knock off weight back in march and have had great success. i am down 32 lbs since march 5th. i work at a golf course as a golf pro so allot of my cardio is walking 18-27 holes 3 times a week. also had some help with a trainer to get me going he also helped with my nutrition. i was looking at taking either genomyx decimate or oep. i have taken oep in the past and it works well but was curious about decimate? if there are anyother supplement suggestions im all ears. looking for something that will help suppress my appetite. more late in the afternoon than anything. thanks..

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Congrats on the weight loss.

Fat burners can help but diet and cardio is the main key.

As for an appetite suppressant,i would advise Synedrex by Metabolic. I used it,its super strong. 1 pill a day,no more! Take it first thing in the am on empty stomach,this stuff will kill any appetite you have and Get you extremely focused and its potent so it can make u anxious and possibly jittery. When i would try and eat i was eating portions like a bird and to be honest it wasnt fun. Eating would make me feel like vomitting.Cause id have no appetite what so ever.

I took half a bottle and sold the rest to a friend.I dont like the appetite suppressant.I prefer to cut calories and carbs and go from there. Suppressent supps arent for me.

Hope this helps.Good luck

chadf11

Awards
i havent heard of that product. but ill look into it, thanks for the reply

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decimate is pretty much low stim while OEP is a heavy stim. So that should be something to consider when looking at the two. I'd personally go with Decimate just on profile alone, but haven't really used either.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fat burners are pointless if you dont have your diet/training down to meet your goals.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
You should look into our fatburner, Fat Free. It has gotten some great reviews!

David
Team APPNUT

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
fat burners are pointless if you dont have your diet/training down to meet your goals.
I agree to an extent, but sometimes a fat burner provides that extra little push energy-wise to get you moving or some appetite suppression to help keep you from over-indulging.

I agree that Fat Free is a great choice and have had success with it myself.