Liquitren

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to find any info or real user reviews on this product from pred nutrition.

Or any other TD products that have resulted in good results.

What sides have folk experienced and what gains have you chaps experienced.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know Whisky was using their liquidien product. I'm sure someone has used their liquitren.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know Whisky was using their liquidien product. I'm sure someone has used their liquitren.
I liked the liquidien, caber addressed some nipple issues it caused but I was flying on my cycle when taking that (was also on tbol and test e at the time so obviously other factors at play), certainly felt like a nice addition though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I liked the liquidien, caber addressed some nipple issues it caused but I was flying on my cycle when taking that (was also on tbol and test e at the time so obviously other factors at play), certainly felt like a nice addition though.
That sounds like a good "holy trinity" style cycle, test, a DHT (tbol) and an estrogen (Dienolone)

Other than nipple issues, you felt pretty great though.. Lots of energy etc?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TD trest defo worth it as short half life and it’s rocket fuel ,Trenavar half life is 6-8 hours so not sure it’s worth paying the extra for TD version 90x30mg caps are a lot cheaper

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds like a good "holy trinity" style cycle, test, a DHT (tbol) and an estrogen (Dienolone)

Other than nipple issues, you felt pretty great though.. Lots of energy etc?
I felt awesome, was hitting prs weekly and banging like a barn door in a gale. Literally felt 18 again.

I’ve felt good throughout the cycle generally but that 4-8 week spell where all three overlapped was special

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I've read conflicting things on liquidien. Some said it created lean hard gains others said it was wet. I'm looking at adding it to a 500mg a week test cyp run. I'm looking for lean and dry.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I've read conflicting things on liquidien. Some said it created lean hard gains others said it was wet. I'm looking at adding it to a 500mg a week test cyp run. I'm looking for lean and dry.
Dien has been compared as a tren-lite......I don't know why anyone would say it's wet. It absolutely isn't.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Dien has been compared as a tren-lite......I don't know why anyone would say it's wet. It absolutely isn't.
Does it compromise aerobic capacity like Tren? How are the back pumps?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Does it compromise aerobic capacity like Tren? How are the back pumps?
Keep in mind, I was pinning Dien-e so I can't tell you anything about pred nutritions TD versions or anything. I only ran it 4 weeks and had to stop my cycle short. Life just got in the way a bit and felt like I was wasting gear so I just decided to call it and stop. I never noticed a drop in aerobic capacity, but I was also taking Cardarine which helps massively. On tren, the difference with and without Cardarine is night and day. I'll never run tren without it again.

No back pumps at all. Only thing that ever gave me back pumps personally was either Trest or Mithras. However, everyone is a bit different because I never got back pumps from Msten, but I know some dudes who said they did.

Dien should give nice leaning effects like tren without some of the bad sides like inability to sleep

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Td dien from PRE is awesome stuff. Dont know how that compares to the brands over at pred though. Strength JUMPED in less than 1 week of use. I dont know who says its wet....driest compound I've ever used. Veins on abdominals type of leaning out while eating everything I could (mostly clean) all day long. Gym aggression and just energy available to put into the workouts were phenomenal.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I take liquitren in the morning... on day 15 now. Then i take 20mg oral trenavar with lunch and supper as well.

After i apply liquitren i have about an hour to get food in me or ill get nauseous. Slight rage. Heavy breathing. Did 2 capsules of trenavar at the same time as liquitren and i felt like my windpipe was cramping. ****ing terrible. Also makes me breathe heavy.

Vascularity from recomp effect speaks for itself tho. Would use again. Not for at least a year tho. Sides are manageable for the benefit but still unpleasant... def not "bunk".

Unsure about value. Cant say i give a flying **** about the price tag on anything tbh.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure I used this when discovering nanodrol. I can't remember anything positive about it neither negative. I know liquiden was nice and I believe its in that realm but it's not tren. Run nanodrol, liquiden and you'll be happy.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got in predators Decalone. probably the only person on this board to do so. It’s the 19-nordiol. **** took 10 days to come though lol

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I used this when discovering nanodrol. I can't remember anything positive about it neither negative. I know liquiden was nice and I believe its in that realm but it's not tren. Run nanodrol, liquiden and you'll be happy.
Did you get any back pumps on nanodrol? Have you ever experienced back pumps on other orals?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7