Liquids vs Tablets

Openmind1

Awards
Recently I was researching the differences between liquid Anavar orals and tablet versions. Is there a higher liver toxicity in one or are they about the same in levels across the board because they both go through your organs before being absorbed?

Also as a random question, anyone know of a descent mass or strength builder to combine with anavar? The goal is to cut weight, but also retain or grow in the process. Yes I understand that I need a caloric surplus to grow, and that diet and training influences that, I’m just looking strictly at a cycle level.

Thanks,

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recently I was researching the differences between liquid Anavar orals and tablet versions. Is there a higher liver toxicity in one or are they about the same in levels across the board because they both go through your organs before being absorbed?

Also as a random question, anyone know of a descent mass or strength builder to combine with anavar? The goal is to cut weight, but also retain or grow in the process. Yes I understand that I need a caloric surplus to grow, and that diet and training influences that, I’m just looking strictly at a cycle level.

Thanks,
Liquid is more useful , pills always fall out my azz when squatting.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks,
Liver toxicity so over exaggerated, worry about BP and cholesterol if yours us bad

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your research should have come up with the fact that anavar is already low in liver toxicity, in comparison to most other orals.
The goal: "I wanna get lean and gain mass at the same time", is hard to meet. More feasible is either to cut -or to bulk. Often trying both at the same time gives only marginal results.
You want to stack anavar with something else? Testosterone should be your first choice. An anavar only cycle , at a moderate dose, will be short lived, due to lethargy and/or loss of appetite (the last one being welcome to a cut, I recon).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t trust liquid anavar; it’s faked enough as it is.

Openmind1

Awards
Your research should have come up with the fact that anavar is already low in liver toxicity, in comparison to most other orals.
The goal: "I wanna get lean and gain mass at the same time", is hard to meet. More feasible is either to cut -or to bulk. Often trying both at the same time gives only marginal results.
You want to stack anavar with something else? Testosterone should be your first choice. An anavar only cycle , at a moderate dose, will be short lived, due to lethargy and/or loss of appetite (the last one being welcome to a cut, I recon).
I definitely get what you’re saying. I’m in a unique position where I’ve been taking test for medical reasons since I was 16 (now 22) at 100mg a day, so either I can up my test with UG stuff or look at other compounds to try. And yeah I knew it’s that cliché “newbie” lingo to say “I want to build mass and shred down”, but it would be cool to get hella shredded without the loss of strength, mass, and stamina. So I was curious if there were complementary compounds to go with Anavar.

And for the liver stuff, I did already know that Anavar is low in toxicity, I just know if there was any difference in toxicity between the liquid and pill forms.

Appreciate the advice!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely get what you’re saying. I’m in a unique position where I’ve been taking test for medical reasons since I was 16 (now 22) at 100mg a day, so either I can up my test with UG stuff or look at other compounds to try. And yeah I knew it’s that cliché “newbie” lingo to say “I want to build mass and shred down”, but it would be cool to get hella shredded without the loss of strength, mass, and stamina. So I was curious if there were complementary compounds to go with Anavar.

And for the liver stuff, I did already know that Anavar is low in toxicity, I just know if there was any difference in toxicity between the liquid and pill forms.

Appreciate the advice!
As AnabolicGuru said, var is often faked -or underdosed. First time I heard of liquid var is from you, lol. 100mg test per DAY? Its a short ester, right?
Another option, instead of var, would be t-bol. It has all the properties you are looking for and was designed for athletes. Thing is, its often faked too. If you want to be sure your stuff is legit, winstrol comes to mind, less faked (if ever) because its easy to produce, I guess. Look up "Tudca". Awesome for liver health while on cycle.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Currently on liquid var and yes i am skepitcal as to what i got, yet i have destroyed my previous strength PR’s *not even close*, have had almost painful pumps, and have leaned out *not an incredible amount*. That said im also on test so who knows

Country

Awards
The var i get is on point their tabs im my opinion guys that make liqui3 orals instead of tabs its normally cause their set up doesn't have a tab press. When i take tabs i want to know exactly whst im taking with liquids i dont think their as accurate