Liquid oral msten/dmz

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have seperate bottles of liquid msten and dmz. They are both 15 mg/ml. Is there a reason i cant mix them together in the same dropper bottle just for easier dosing?
I was thinking probably dosing twice a day and more dmz in the mix than msten? Something like 30mg dmz and 15 mg msten per day split into 2 doses? 4-6 weeks?
I just would rather not have to use multiple bottles. Ive ran msten before but never dmz.
I could always mix a weeks worth at a time so i dont waste a bunch if i have to drop one or the other.
What do you guys think?
Obviously ill be taking support and stuff this only pertains to the oral msten and dmz partnof the cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have seperate bottles of liquid msten and dmz. They are both 15 mg/ml. Is there a reason i cant mix them together in the same dropper bottle just for easier dosing?
I was thinking probably dosing twice a day and more dmz in the mix than msten? Something like 30mg dmz and 15 mg msten per day split into 2 doses? 4-6 weeks?
I just would rather not have to use multiple bottles. Ive ran msten before but never dmz.
I could always mix a weeks worth at a time so i dont waste a bunch if i have to drop one or the other.
What do you guys think?
Obviously ill be taking support and stuff this only pertains to the oral msten and dmz partnof the cycle.
You could, but personally, I wouldn't.
You would lose the ability to change the dosages of each, until it is gone. That's a big benefit of having separate compounds, instead of a stack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3
deaner239 Anabolics 4