Liquid oral msten/dmz

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have seperate bottles of liquid msten and dmz. They are both 15 mg/ml. Is there a reason i cant mix them together in the same dropper bottle just for easier dosing?
I was thinking probably dosing twice a day and more dmz in the mix than msten? Something like 30mg dmz and 15 mg msten per day split into 2 doses? 4-6 weeks?
I just would rather not have to use multiple bottles. Ive ran msten before but never dmz.
I could always mix a weeks worth at a time so i dont waste a bunch if i have to drop one or the other.
What do you guys think?
Obviously ill be taking support and stuff this only pertains to the oral msten and dmz partnof the cycle.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Chances are, it's fine. Are they both immersed in ethanol?

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't ran dmz why not try it out solo to be able to better assess the effects. You may find dmz works better for you than msten with fewer sides. If you stack them how will you be able to tell? You may get increased sides and think it's the dmz, but in reality it could be due to the fact that you're now taking two dimethyls at the same time. You get what I'm trying to say? Anyway just my 2 cents

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
By mixing them together you save what 30seconds a dose. You may not like the dmz if you mix them then what? Also you may what to raise or lower the dosage of one or the other. I’d suggest leaving them separated.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
By mixing them together you save what 30seconds a dose. You may not like the dmz if you mix them then what? Also you may what to raise or lower the dosage of one or the other. I’d suggest leaving them separated.

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah thanks for the advice. I think ill try the dmz without the msten at least for a couple weeks.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah thanks for the advice. I think ill try the dmz without the msten at least for a couple weeks.
Yea give it a shot solo first. Many get great results from it. No need to stack first run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3
deaner239 Anabolics 4