Liquid Msten

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found some liquid Msten so figured I’d pick up a couple of bottles since things like this are getting harder to find. How long would the shelf life be for this if stored in dark at room temp?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I found some liquid Msten so figured I’d pick up a couple of bottles since things like this are getting harder to find. How long would the shelf life be for this if stored in dark at room temp?
I don't know the answer but I would assume the shelf life is much shorter than if it was raw powder in a capsule. @nostrum420 , does putting raws into a liquid suspension speed up the breakdown of the product?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know the answer but I would assume the shelf life is much shorter than if it was raw powder in a capsule. @nostrum420 , does putting raws into a liquid suspension speed up the breakdown of the product?
Depends on what raw and what liquid. Some things are stored in stock solution to prevent degradation/decomposition/denaturation, etc.

Most steroids are quite stable in raw powder or in various stock solutions.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have/had a lot of bottles of Pre product on hand from the past 3 years. Anything that was previously opened went bad, but unopened in a cool dark room has lasted about two years.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I’m sure they’ll be fine for a few months at least. Hopefully the brand is gtg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 31
Cycle Logs 21