Liquid labs / mind and muscle

Radger55

Awards
Greetings,
Still green in posting so if this is in the wrong place, please be kind and not blast me.

I have been thinking trying liquid labs. I have tried to find, on this forum, information as it relates to liquid labs. I know they are a sponsor on this forum but I could not find many reviews of their product line. Some logs I found started but then the logger got sick or it just stopped. I have searched the internet for reviews but really didn't find anything.

Their product line looks promising but the lack of reviews and information makes me question the validity of the product and if it actually does anything.

What I am looking for is reviews of the product by users on this forum. I know sponsors will have thoughts but I would expect them to have positive reviews of a product the rep.

I am good either way, don't want people bashing the product li e but I am looking for information on how people responded to it and the specific product used.

Really enjoy this forum and appreciate everyone's options.

Thanks

Radger55

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is what I can tell you as I worked for Mind and Muscle for several years and used many of their products including this line. The first is that they are legit. They are first quality and give exactly what they say. The ones that I used in the past are the EQ and Andros. All aided me in increasing some size and strength. Keep in mind that these are legal PH so you are only going to get moderate gainz. I would add Dermacine in for and extra support and have a good PCT.

Any questions feel free to DM me