Liquid dbol

W

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I decided to use everclear 151 proof instead of ora plus. Can't get everclear 190 proof,it seems like it is crashing.I did ten grams of dbol at 50mg/ml. Should I drop the concentration to 40mg/ml or lower or should I heat it up and see if it holds.also one more thing, I've had tne crash before and it crystalized. This looks different,it looks like snot. I tried to shake it and it didn't help any.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The snot thing is kind of wierd. Even if you heat it up, it will agglomerate again when it cools down. Water is an antisolvent for steroids. So, you may have to dilute it quite a bit to get it to hold.

W

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
The snot thing is kind of wierd. Even if you heat it up, it will agglomerate again when it cools down. Water is an antisolvent for steroids. So, you may have to dilute it quite a bit to get it to hold.
I'll take a picture of it to show you, I've never seen gear crash like that before

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll take a picture of it to show you, I've never seen gear crash like that before
I have but not Dbol... but I've never seen Dbol crash soooo... 🤷‍♂️

To be fair, I don't think I've ever even tried to make liquid Dbol 🤔... but anyway, the only time I've had steroids agglomerate is when there's been leftover reagent in a solution.

W

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I have but not Dbol... but I've never seen Dbol crash soooo... 🤷‍♂️

To be fair, I don't think I've ever even tried to make liquid Dbol 🤔... but anyway, the only time I've had steroids agglomerate is when there's been leftover reagent in a solution.
I've made dbol multiple times but I've always used a suspending agent like ora plus

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
deaner239 Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 2
G Anabolics 9
ralph4u2c Anabolics 26
B Anabolics 3