Answered Liquid Clomid Dosing?

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
The bottle is 70ml 35mg/ml from RUI labs. From what I’ve read, isn’t standard protocol something like 25/25/50/50? With this it seems like a run would start at 35? What am I missing other than parts of my maths brain possibly?

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Anddd proof reading is important folks. I had my numbers backwards.....it should read
50/50/25/25.....

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
It seems all of the liquid for research purposes come in either 40 or 35. How can the research subject break down 40mg/ml or 35mg/ml to hit 50mg/ml then 25mg/ml to perform proper research?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It seems all of the liquid for research purposes come in either 40 or 35. How can the research subject break down 40mg/ml or 35mg/ml to hit 50mg/ml then 25mg/ml to perform proper research?
Assuming 35mg/ml, use 1.4 ml, then later move to 0.7 ml

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or just do 40 for 3 weeks and 20 for 2. Or 60 40 20 20. It's not that serious. What your cycle look like?

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Or just do 40 for 3 weeks and 20 for 2. Or 60 40 20 20. It's not that serious. What your cycle look like?
Still deciding what I want to run. It’s probably going to be Super Mandro/Andro the Giant but am also considering a 1-Andro/Epi-Andro run. I want to have my pct buttoned up first though. Going to run the clomid of course, arimidex, joyful joints, and Rebirth for good measure.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still deciding what I want to run. It’s probably going to be Super Mandro/Andro the Giant but am also considering a 1-Andro/Epi-Andro run. I want to have my pct buttoned up first though. Going to run the clomid of course, arimidex, joyful joints, and Rebirth for good measure.
If you need joyful joints itll be on cycle, not during pct.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With andros, make sure you have enough for a 8 week cycle or you will be disappointed. If your Clomid is legit then that's probably all you will need for pct, everything else is extras if you can afford it. If you don't need the ai then don't use it

JCX

JCX

Awards
Wondering how long a Liquid Research chem stays active? I have some of the same RUI Clom. 35mgs from last summers run. Enough to do another PCT just want to make sure that it can still fulfill its intended purpose...or should get a new batch?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wondering how long a Liquid Research chem stays active? I have some of the same RUI Clom. 35mgs from last summers run. Enough to do another PCT just want to make sure that it can still fulfill its intended purpose...or should get a new batch?
To the best of my knowledge, they are good "almost forever" - provided they are kept in a cool and dry space out of direct sunlight.