The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Can you take Lipotrophin-PM with Melatonin? The reason I'm asking is because I've been having a hard time falling asleep lately with Lipo-PM alone, usually takes me about 2 hours lying in bed until I manage to fall asleep. So I tried taking melatonin last night and I basically stayed up the whole night... and got fed up and eventually just got out of bed at 3am and went for a HIIT sprint.

Should I toss the melatonin?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you take Lipotrophin-PM with Melatonin? The reason I'm asking is because I've been having a hard time falling asleep lately with Lipo-PM alone, usually takes me about 2 hours lying in bed until I manage to fall asleep. So I tried taking melatonin last night and I basically stayed up the whole night... and got fed up and eventually just got out of bed at 3am and went for a HIIT sprint.

Should I toss the melatonin?
You can, but you don't have to. I recommend dosing your Lipotrophin-PM anywhere from ~2 hours before or right before you go to bed - I have done both ways and now do immediately pre-bed, and that gives me the best effects re sleep.

~Rosie~

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
You can, but you don't have to. I recommend dosing your Lipotrophin-PM anywhere from ~2 hours before or right before you go to bed - I have done both ways and now do immediately pre-bed, and that gives me the best effects re sleep.

~Rosie~
hmm, or perhaps it can be the Alpha-T2 that I started taking 3 days ago. Or I might've just had a bad night.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You can, its not necessity but it could help your sleep. I used to take 3g about an hour before bed when I worked night shift to try and alter my circadian cycle. If you do, cycle on/off just as you would anything else. I would think something with 3,3diiodothyronine, rawoulscine HCL, and methylsynephrine are more likely to be keeping you up at night.

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Is it a good idea to Take 100mg of 5-HTP with Lipotrophin-PM?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it a good idea to Take 100mg of 5-HTP with Lipotrophin-PM?
I've used 50 to 100, sometimes with valerian in it as well, no issues for me. I live 5htp at bed time.. Lipo pm is good stuff

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
I've used 50 to 100, sometimes with valerian in it as well, no issues for me. I live 5htp at bed time.. Lipo pm is good stuff
Nice, thanks for the info. I benefit greatly from Lipo-Pm, deeper sleep, more energy the next day. But I still find it difficult falling asleep most nights. I'll see how the combination of Lipo-PM and 5-HTP works

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, thanks for the info. I benefit greatly from Lipo-Pm, deeper sleep, more energy the next day. But I still find it difficult falling asleep most nights. I'll see how the combination of Lipo-PM and 5-HTP works
Same, relaxing NEVER comes easy for me.. I also stacked it with ai sports 3z for a month- sh!t knocks you out but doesn't have leaning agents, hence reason for stacking with lipo pm..