Liposomal or s-sedds delivery system?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking at 1-andro products and most of them have same mg in caps and quantity, and roughly same price but different delivery systems. Which one is better liposomal or the s-sedds delivery system?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Liposomal

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been looking at 1-andro products and most of them have same mg in caps and quantity, and roughly same price but different delivery systems. Which one is better liposomal or the s-sedds delivery system?
SSEDDs > Liposomal with what data is available relating to these particular class of compounds. Not sure about Cyclosome, may or may not be superior.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Well I read a portion of it but it didn't tell me which delivery system was better, only that they are both excellent systems dependent on what type of drug is being used. Good info on liposomes though. I have nothing to prove it but I thought the SSEED system was better than liposomal but like I said, diff drugs can work better in diff carriers. For the 1-andro I have no idea which would be better. I did choose a product with SSEEDS system so I'll see how it goes and maybe try another cycle with a liposomal system next and compare the two. If anybody has info on SSEEDS delivery method, throw it on here. Thanks for the input.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
What you posted is pretty irrelevant...
it actually explains both, let him decide which works best for him because as you can see, 2 diff reps, 2 diff opinions both backing each company. that's pretty straight forward

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
it actually explains both, let him decide which works best for him because as you can see, 2 diff reps, 2 diff opinions both backing each company. that's pretty straight forward
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1477516606.715851.jpg

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you misunderstood what im trying to say, sure it gives an overview of what each is. But it doesn't give guidance to what the OP was asking. At all.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I think you misunderstood what im trying to say, sure it gives an overview of what each is. But it doesn't give guidance to what the OP was asking. At all.
i should have expanded my reply to him- sorry about that, your right

that study show both work well but one and the other needed more testing- both work well, but one may also be dependent on food intake- so if the user wont be able to take a certain food when taking that particular delivery system, they may not benefit. of course that is getting the most out of the product.

the other method works but as the study indicates, further testing would be required.

again, depending on what the OP is looking to take will also have some deciding factors and not to mention, tetra sorb was also mentioned which now throws this into another direction.

in the end, before the OP gets swayed let them try to figure out what will be in their best interest as both are great forms of delivery

do apologize for not mentioning that prior :beerchug: