LinkedIn is Now Suppressing Supplement Content?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I’ve always been a fan of LinkedIn — even before it turned into what now looks like a professional version of Facebook. If you follow me and my work, you know I post educational content up on my social media platforms Monday through Friday (and even sometimes on the weekend).
But what happened today has me questioning everything…
At the time of writing this, it’s the first workday of the week since my kids have been off from school. I gathered up my kids, and we went out for a morning walk. On our warm-up, I checked my email one last time before diving into our walk and jog. Interestingly, there were two notifications in my inbox from LinkedIn.
I opened the email to find LinkedIn had removed two of my articles because they deemed them “unsafe” and containing “illegal services or goods.” I scratched my head and wondered what I would have published that would garner such a response from the social platform.
There was a link to the posts, so I clicked on them. They were posts about supplement ingredients I had published. One of which was LJ100. I’m not sure how these articles all of a sudden got flagged (I’ve been posting about supplements and ingredients weekly on their platform for over 10 years).