liljoe

Awards
Okay, here is my split;
Chest
Back/Biceps
off
Legs
Shoulders/Triceps

I won't put any specific weights for the log but, I will put the increases on the major lifts.

So, here it is for Monday.

I started off with Flat Bench today to judge overall chest strength today. As I go through the week I will just make a list of my thoughts.

Took one full serving 15 minutes before workout.
1) 5 minutes after consumption my hairs started to stand on end.
2) After my 2 warmup sets was starting to really feel the rush.
3) Got into my working sets and noticed I was able to turn up the intensity on command.
4) Finally, I put 30 lbs on the bar for the same reps as my last workout on SSIN Juice.(2 weeks ago)

So far, So good. I feel yoked and right now, feel like I could go back to the gym to train some wheels If I wanted to.

If you have any questions or want me to add anything specifically into my log, send me a PM.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Nice Joe... Looking forward to read about your upcoming workouts, specially bi's & tri's to get some judgement on da pumpa there ;)

Don't think any specific weights are needed in the log.. What's interesting is how the stuff is working for ya :)

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
Yeah, I think 1 full serving is about right for my body weight...I may play with the serving size a little the next couple workouts here. Didn't have a chance to get in there today. Come tomorrow I will tear it up.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think 1 full serving is about right for my body weight...I may play with the serving size a little the next couple workouts here. Didn't have a chance to get in there today. Come tomorrow I will tear it up.
Hell yea thats the attitude, i really like a full 3 tbspns. felt really good.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what time it is for you guys in the US, but looking forward to read about your upcoming workout... Will it be Back/Biceps today then ?
:)

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
subbd, looking forward to your next workout!! Keep us updated

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
Sorry guys, been a little bit since I have been on...so, here comes three posts to catch up.

Tuesday...Back/Biceps

First off, I usually have no problems pumping up the biceps.

-As usual, by my 3rd set my arms were so full my biceps stopped my arms from doing a full range for my standing BB Curls.
-The difference on Tuesday was my peak contraction was much more intense, almost to the point of cramping up(I use peak contraction on almost every bicep workout).
-My focus and intensity was awesome again.
-My back strength was up pretty big as well.
-I have to say that the pump isn't huge but my focus and intensity makes up for that.

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
I worked legs on Friday due to the Holidays. I basically did some light, high rep stuff for this workout. I figured this would be a great test to see how far I could push past my current limits.

-I started off with 5 sets of leg presses for 20 reps. Legs felt awesome. The pump was good but, not huge again. For me that is okay though. I have no problem with my mind-muscle connection. Plus that, a severe pump really prevents me from feeling when my muscle starts to fail.
-My legs recovered quickly between sets. I was cranking out sets every 30-45 seconds.
-For me, I have liked it everyday up to this point. It doesn't make you feel sick and it is easy to crank up the intensity.

-

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i'm with you joe, the pump wasn't mind blowing, which isn't a huge concern as i get a solid pump when i train regardless of what i am taking. like you, the focus and mental energy was the most drastic effect of this PWO. great concentration throughout my training.

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
Did shoulders and triceps on Saturday.

-Not much to say on this workout.
-It was good, focus and strength were on par for the rest of my workouts for the week.
-What I can say is, so far this is probably in my top 2 favorite Pre-Workout supps so far.
-I think there are a few little things that could be done to improve the pump(for those that think the only way they build muscle is feeling a good pump). For me, I don't chase the pump. I focus on strength and intensity. The pump is very secondary for me.

I will have 1 more workout on this stuff. I will be doing this workout tomorrow because of my schedule tonight. So, stay tuned for my 2nd Chest workout in the test. Oh, and this is a light week for me. I will be cranking up the reps and intensity for this one.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Nice comeback Joe, looking forward for you last workout and your final review :)

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
Okay. Last workout finished.

-To be honest my workout started like crap. I was a little frustrated so, I said to hell with the light weights and higher reps. By the time I got to my last set of Flat I was feeling strong.
-Went to Inclines next. Was real strong on incline. So strong I decided to take my last set down to 3 reps just to feel the weight.
-Anyway, after my first few sets I started to feel like myself(probably my fault cuz my pre-workout meal kinda sucked today.)

In conclusion, as I was saying the other day, I believe that this will be a real strong supplement with just a few tweaks. I really like it the way it is but, for those pump freaks it may disappoint you. I say great job to AX on a first batch of this stuff and I can't wait to try the final product. By the way if you guys want to...you can just send me a jug of the test batch ;).

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Last workout finished.

-To be honest my workout started like crap. I was a little frustrated so, I said to hell with the light weights and higher reps. By the time I got to my last set of Flat I was feeling strong.
-Went to Inclines next. Was real strong on incline. So strong I decided to take my last set down to 3 reps just to feel the weight.
-Anyway, after my first few sets I started to feel like myself(probably my fault cuz my pre-workout meal kinda sucked today.)

In conclusion, as I was saying the other day, I believe that this will be a real strong supplement with just a few tweaks. I really like it the way it is but, for those pump freaks it may disappoint you. I say great job to AX on a first batch of this stuff and I can't wait to try the final product. By the way if you guys want to...you can just send me a jug of the test batch ;).

Nice review Joe, thanks for testing & reviewing the product, this will sure come in handy for the professor :)

Hahaha I hear ya, Maybe we can split that jug? ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for testing the product and giving us your honest, final review.