Like a Pro Supplements?

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone ever try this brand? I don't have any plans on it , but I was just wondering as I noticed how expensive the products are. They don't seem like anything special , or different. 134 for a joint support and health/organ based supp seems a little high.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was just wondering this the other day about that company. Who seriously pays those insane prices for run of the mill supplements?

B

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I personally think that the products are all top tier BUT I will agree that his prices are out of control. But people pay them unfortunately. I'd rather buy a similar product from Morphogen for half the price.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally think that the products are all top tier BUT I will agree that his prices are out of control. But people pay them unfortunately. I'd rather buy a similar product from Morphogen for half the price.
Agreed, but how are they top tier?

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was just wondering this the other day about that company. Who seriously pays those insane prices for run of the mill supplements?
100% LOL. I am definitely not pay 134 for a health or joint supp. 60$ for his pre too? wtf

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All, or most of the ingredients look cheap to produce

B

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, but how are they top tier?
The formulas are very well dosed. Tried and true ingredients. If his prices weren't outrageous, you wouldn't even question his products.

I by no means am supporting Jeff Long. He's dumb as all hell but the products are very good.