Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your area sounds like mine, no shortage of jobs !!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your area sounds like mine, no shortage of jobs !!
Thankfully that isnt the problem around here. The problem is finding jobs in the field you want/need. I really need to find a medical industry job because I'm going to college to be a endocrinologist but sadly NJ isnt the greatest atleast were I'm at. However when I'm in boston for school theres no shortage their so I'll be hunting down one once I'm back in September.
P.S. if your still looking in 10 years I'll be the number 1 practice for HRT going to upset titan medical and the others and bring the legal roids for all to enjoy!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 30
Weight 204.6
Got plenty of uninterrupted sleep now that I'm back home. Had a great shoulder session in the AM and followed into the PM PUsh. Now that I dont have all the gym equipment, I'm back to using lots of techniques to make my limited weights heavier. This included paused reps and essentrics with strict form so I cant compare much to previous workouts for some excercises. Another note, I'm uping calories back up to 4700 because weight has been pretty stagnant and possibly decreased. However today I was holding a lot of water which I mostly contribute to sushi late last night but it was definitely worth it! Calories today were 4500 only because of some gi discomfort for loading back up on creatine but my body adapts pretty quick to it so I should be good to go Tommrow! happy to keep pushing through to see what kind of mass will be gained from all this food, demonz, and training!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thankfully that isnt the problem around here. The problem is finding jobs in the field you want/need. I really need to find a medical industry job because I'm going to college to be a endocrinologist but sadly NJ isnt the greatest atleast were I'm at. However when I'm in boston for school theres no shortage their so I'll be hunting down one once I'm back in September.
P.S. if your still looking in 10 years I'll be the number 1 practice for HRT going to upset titan medical and the others and bring the legal roids for all to enjoy!

Great to have goals........... I wish you the best !!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 31
Weight 207.4
Woke up real heavy from all the food I had late last night. Felt most of it come off once I started moving around and had some good bowel movements. With the help of some psyllium husk powder before bed I've finally managed to fix the last little bit of loose stools that have been plaguing me ever since the food poisoning. Higher wait also is probly due to loading on creatine and while some of my cuts are fading at the higher weight I definitely see some good shapes growing underneath! Had to talk with someone about the cafe job this morning( which i start next week) along with some yard work so no am session happened today. And instead will be moved to Tomorrow morning followed by a PM quad session. Today's pull workout went awsome tho! Strength on my rows shot up again and I added multiple reps across all my sets and uped my weighted pullups to 52.5 pounds with a dumbell which is the second highest I currently have. After my car is fixed I'll be trying to get myself a power rack pulley combo to get some more variation to my workouts along with a few extra goodies. Overall still feeling good and no sides yet!
1562713035181.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 32
Weight 207.2
Awsome day for the lifts!killed my arms I the morning and uped all my weights for quads today in the pm session! Everything is just moving nicely and to make things better my body seems to be hardening up with the addition of the extra food! To top it all off my digestion is back to 100% and no more problems from that evil steak from last week! On side note, I have a 24 hour pump in my lats lately, and my arms were pumped all say following the session! While all the lifts went good to day I am feeling pretty beat down from the last few sessions so I may end up taking Tommrow off to recover. All in all everything's going great, and I'm also hoping to be getting myself a new squat rack sometime next week!
1562803198153.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 32
Weight 207
Took today off to rest up for the next onslaught of lifting. Overall great day with my car finally getting fixed and I was able to get plenty of extra sleep with adequate food to fuel recovery. Another note is that my entire body has this awsome 24 hour pump lately. No better feeling then feeling as if you cant barely fit through doorways even tho I need about 100 more pounds before I can claim that. Another positive is that I'm getting a more leaner and fuller appearance by the day! Cant wait to see what the next month has in store for me!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 32
Weight 207
Took today off to rest up for the next onslaught of lifting. Overall great day with my car finally getting fixed and I was able to get plenty of extra sleep with adequate food to fuel recovery. Another note is that my entire body has this awsome 24 hour pump lately. No better feeling then feeling as if you cant barely fit through doorways even tho I need about 100 more pounds before I can claim that. Another positive is that I'm getting a more leaner and fuller appearance by the day! Cant wait to see what the next month has in store for me!
On another note I was fortunate enough to be selected for logging special forces nootropics by gainbusters! Sooo that will be introduced starting tommorow starting with pre workout usage and eventually moving to also pre work usage for helping me stay ahead on many orders when I work as a cook for the cafe starting next week

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On another note I was fortunate enough to be selected for logging special forces nootropics by gainbusters! Sooo that will be introduced starting tommorow starting with pre workout usage and eventually moving to also pre work usage for helping me stay ahead on many orders when I work as a cook for the cafe starting next week
Saw the log! I'll definitely be following a long on that one!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on the log for sure !!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 33
Weight 206.8
A great day for the log book with PR's overtaking a huge leap in numbers. Furthermore my overall focus and mood was WAY UP thanks to the special forces witch I talked about in my other log. Another positive was that I had amazing digestion today and my hunger is actually up! The past few days I've been kinda feeling a little bloated and forcing the last meal down but that definitely was nowhere near the case today! Today's PM Push session was fantastic with the improved mind muscle thanks to special forces and the contractions were unreal! Also , the mirror is showing new levels of fullness in my chest that I've always considered to be a weak point for myself, and now I find I can put a can on my chest when I do a tony huge style up chest flex a goal I've always wanted and now I'll be aiming to hopefully be able to hold a pencil between my pecs at some point in the future....although I fear my genetics may not permit that for quite some time maybe after another 30 pounds of mass if I'm lucky
1562976367933.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad everything is going well. I love the long term goals !!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 34
Weight 207.2
Decent day today with the pull session. Great mind muscle connection with special forces that made every rep just fell more effective with harder contractions but I also felt more tired faster in the workout possibly because of it. My garage gym has no AC so the heat definitely could have contributed to the extra fatigue so will see after Tommrow if mabe even 2 caps is to much for me for a pre-workout boost. Putting up some update pics and while some condition has faded, I can definitely notice my overall shape has changed for the better. My picture skills are not the greatest but the fullness and general sense of wellbeing I'm getting with the slightly higher body fat is making it worth it. Also holding extra water which became very obvious when i started sweating like a waterfall during my workout. Strength has been steadily increasing and I'm excited to keep pushing on for the next few weeks!
1563060426863.jpeg
Screenshot_20190713-191954_Video%20Player.jpeg
Screenshot_20190713-191940_Video%20Player.jpeg
Screenshot_20190713-191928_Video%20Player.jpeg
Screenshot_20190713-191841_Video%20Player.jpeg
Screenshot_20190713-191835_Video%20Player.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Good !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update pics!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 35
Weight 210.4
Amazing day for lifts! Broke loads of PR's for arms and legs today! Digestion was great and destroyed my squats for the day breaking my reps across every set! Post pm hamstring session was followed by a nice ribeye at outback this mornings high weigh in was probly due to drinking a **** ton of water the night before after being completely drained by the heat. But today had no extra fatigue at the 2 cap dose of special forces, and just had the benefits of insane contractions every rep! Looking onward to a push session tommorow and work starting tuesday
1563148902096.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 36
Weight 209.2
Today's workout was accompanied by 3 caps of special forces and WOW was my connection and focus insane! I felt each and every rep with such intensity that I felt incredibly easy to destroy the log book for the days PUSH session. On a side note the last few workouts have left me feeling incredibly sore...I have my first day of work early Tomorrow so it's going to be a plan recovery day. All in all onward we go for a few more weeks of Demon induced gainzzz
1563234559105.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 37
Weight 210.6
Woke up feeling wrecked and had an early shift for work so took a day to recover. Very much could tell I needed it.and will go back to hit a double session Tommrow. Besides that I'm liking the progression in the lifts scale and mirror and still have no sides (knock on wood) yet to make this cycle anything but amazing! Only thing that's going to be hell is I mostly work late nights at my job and now that I started back at the cafe, I'll probly be going to sleep around 10 or 12 on some nights compared to 9 so it's going to be a bit of a shock to adjust to it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will adjust...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea after a few days of it, it will become your new routine.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 38
Weight 210.4
Another great day of lifting in which massive PR's were made for my Pull day! Sadly the AM shoulder session had to be moved to Tomorrow since my grandparents needed me to move **** around their house and weighted till last minute to ask me. Overall, loved the two caps if special forces I took pre-workout and I think that's my personal sweet spot. Gearing up for some legs Tommrow and fueling up for the morning session right now with a nice serloin and crean if rice with granola/protein powder to bring me to my daily 4700 cals and 630 carbs

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 38
Weight 210.4
Another great day of lifting in which massive PR's were made for my Pull day! Sadly the AM shoulder session had to be moved to Tomorrow since my grandparents needed me to move **** around their house and weighted till last minute to ask me. Overall, loved the two caps if special forces I took pre-workout and I think that's my personal sweet spot. Gearing up for some legs Tommrow and fueling up for the morning session right now with a nice serloin and crean if rice with granola/protein powder to bring me to my daily 4700 cals and 630 carbs
Log book day 38
1563405584309.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 39
Weight 213.2!
Despite the high weight in this morning I'm liking all the places the weight is going! Looking fuller by the day and gaining minimal weight around the abdominals! Not to mention this morning I hit an all time PR for 135lbx9 on a strict military press! Went back later in the day for a late quad session again new numbers were recorded in the log book!
I will say tho that lately I've been needing a few naps to get me through the day which I'm contributing to not having any test base..however I also will note I've been fortunate enough to not have any libido issues and I dont get lethargy unless I'm at home and just sitting around between workouts. Plus no rasin size nuts for me just yet. Besides that tho I've been loving everything so far and onward we go for another few weeks of gains!!
1563498421331.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 40
Weight 213.6
Great push session today! Killed my old log book numbers but sadly got stuck in work till 11pm..thankfully special forces from gainsbuster was used during my shift in order to keep me functional late into the shift! Normally I become a walking zombie but it helped just enough to get me to close up the cafe that late into the night..the Cafe also has no AC so by the end of the shift with constant sweating, I got home completely drained which is the reason for the late update... also realized it's going to be hard to stick with eating a steak overnight while working the late night shifts so has to make some slight adjustments to selection. I'll now be cooking in bulk steak on my off days where normally I'd go out and make an super fancy dry rubbed charcoal cooked steak, but I'll have to settle with just reheating it for now. On another note day 41 will be a break from the gym because I feel absolutely fried, and also I may need to take a few more rest days in the upcoming week because I got fucked with being scheduled the next 9 days in a row and some of them are the busiest days/shifts of the summer. Its great for money, just does a number on your sanity because the people in town feel entitled and are dicks
1563613730714.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with throwing in a few rest days. You just have to listen to your body and don't work too hard:)

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 41
Weight 213.6
Well lucked out at work and a concert that would have made my work night last till 11pm got canceled. This made my rest day much more effective since I'll actually be able to get a little more sleep before my pull session in the morning followed by another night at work. Body really needed the rest but think I'll be good tomorrow. I'll update with pictures Tomorrow after my workout. But im really liking the progress in the mirror.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 42
Weight 213.6
Did not get the feeling of relief like usually from the last rest day. Got woken up multiple times through the night thanks to my sister having a bunch if people over for her birthday, and I'm sure getting used to the later night work schedule did not help in any way. Managed to grind through a pull session and crept my way up in the log book, but not as much as I have been doing. Tha fully I have a mid day shift tommorow and will be able to get some quality rest that night, but I'll also be having to take tommorow off from lifting to because after work I'm going to pick myself up a POWER RACK! Super stocked for the upgrade compared to my bent and sticky smooth machine on another note. Body fat is creeping up but I'm still happy with the shapes developing underneath and cant wait to find out what my next cut will show underneath!I've also will. Note I'm adding In inslingen from MA supps to my arsenal to the upcoming sessions and will. Note that after taking it post workout today, I held onto a nice lat pump for hours after the workout and even during the 90'f temp that kept draining me at work. Lastly. I have found an Increase in acne but that also arose right around the same time I started working at the cafe and could also be due to the semi greasy foods I'm handling all day at the cafe....of course I dont eat any but just being around all the oils could easily have been the culprit and not the dmz
1563758724521.jpeg
20190721_212028.jpeg
20190721_212015.jpeg
20190721_211944.jpeg
20190721_211919.jpeg
Screenshot_20190721-211707_Video%20Player.jpeg
Screenshot_20190721-211711_Video%20Player.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 43
Weight 214
Good rest day overall with an easy day at work and plenty at of sleep before hand. Further.ore digestion was great and got myself a power rack! Sadly I'll have to wait till thursday after work to assemble it furthermore digestion was great and I'm looking forward to a good hamstring day before another long day of work tommorow. I can feel some good squats coming my way

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 43
Weight 214
Good rest day overall with an easy day at work and plenty at of sleep before hand. Further.ore digestion was great and got myself a power rack! Sadly I'll have to wait till thursday after work to assemble it furthermore digestion was great and I'm looking forward to a good hamstring day before another long day of work tommorow. I can feel some good squats coming my way
Awesome! Home gym is starting!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 44
Weight 211.2
Weight was a bit of shock to me this morning to say the least forgot to mention that on my way to get the power rack yesterday I missed a meal because a storm made the trip last longer than expected. Furthermore today's lifts felt rough with the squats seemingly become heavier than usual with the new lifting and eating schedule with this constant work. Still made progress in the log book, just nothing spectacular. Furthermore I was fortunate to come home after work today with my new power rack already put together as a gift from my father! Stocked for Tomorrows push session and cant wait to use the dip station with my new weight belt that I also just got a day or so ago!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 45
Weight 211.6
Great push day with the new power rack and dip station! Got to get back to getting used to the free weight barbell presses but overall a great session! Sadly is was followed by a late night at work till 10pm...and I have work again at 8am Tommrow safe to say that depending on how I feel waking up Tommrow may warrant a rest day..furthermore I have recently been struggling to get my 4700 calories in and am falling short to around 4300-4500 which may warrant the weight drop...will have to keep pushing the food but loving the cycle!
1564025164148.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 46
Weight 213
Woke up feeling wrecked from these long ass days at work...sadly got 2 more days in a row with both being late nights so I just got to trudge through them for that nice paycheck before I get some off time to really crush a workout or 2. Body was just super under recovered so today was dictated to rest after work and going to try and get a good nights sleep to hammer out a pull day before work tommorow

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 47
Weight 212.4
An awsome pull session today with a.bunch of great new numbers reached with the log book. Furthermore food and digestion have been good except calories have become just harder to get in with the busyness and frequency of work. Been stuck around 4300-4400 which h maven have warranted the lower weight however some hardening at the weight is definitely taking place which is also a plus. Sadly work blasted tillc11pm and I didn't get asleep till midnight which is why Tomorrow will once again be a rest day since I work the whole day from 2-10pm and will rest up to destroy some workouts on my 3 days off following the last of my 9days in a row of shifts.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang! Long work week! Enjoy these three days coming up!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 47
Weight 211.2
Woke up later and used the rest day to catch up on sleep after the late night at work. Sadly had another but now that I'm off, I'll have way less stress to prep myself for a killer quad day tommorw and 2 days iff double sessions to follow that! Feeling semi good but know after some sleep I'll be ready to kill some good workouts!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 48
Weight 211.6
Great night for sleep and a killer quad day down in the books! Got some good numbers for my front squats and really happy to niw have that lower rack to keep working on them! Smith machine just didn't give you that complete feel you get from the free weights! Overall everything went good today and besides my bad posing I'm liking the transformation now to eat, sleep and prepare for a double session Tommrow!
1564360888747.jpeg
20190728_203856.jpeg
20190728_203829.jpeg
20190728_203814.jpeg
20190728_203804.jpeg
20190728_203751.jpeg
Screenshot_20190728-203605_Video%20Player.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Good !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice posing and update pics! as said above looking good!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 49
Weight 212.6
Great day for lifting with all across the board progressing occurring for the books! This break from work was much needed after the 9 days in a row with 45 hours being last week aloneso nice to just focus on lifts and getting in food without the extra stress and also having the extra down time to get in extra sleep! Going to e joy myself another double Tomorrow before getting sucked back into work and probably a little DOMS to keep me company during it legs already are telling me from that last leg day session that they were not happy with throwing back in the free weight squats and higher rep accessories. Overall love the feeling tho and I'm sure after a few more sessions they'll be back to their normal level of soreness
1564451466432.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 50
Weight 214.2
Woke up holding water which I'm going to say had something to do with the massive sorness I had going for me from getting used to the free weight movements all over again. However with food high and a few naps, I destroyed both my AM arm workout and PM pull workout! PR's all around and even tho I may get some DOMS during my rest day Tommrow, it was definitely worth it! Started a cycle with a 60 day supply so 10 days left before a pct with ma labs clomid and mk 677 along with probly some otc product which I m still deciding on, but all in all this cycle has defin done nothing but made me happy with a lil extra gains!
1564536172557.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That MK will probably make you hold a little water

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That MK will probably make you hold a little water
I expect as much however, I currently know I'm holding water from the dmz so I figured one would just replace the other without to much extra accumulation and I know that its other benefits for pct would be more supportive than that detrimental side

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am getting ready to do a 13-26 week run of MK-677

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 50
Weight 216.2
Woke up holding a but of water. But overall I also felt a lil run down so the rest day was definitely warranted. Manages to get in some extra sleep before another long day at work but started to loosen up throughout the shift and now I'm ready to get a lil more sleep and smash some legs after Tommrows morning shift!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 51
Weight 216.2
Had a shitty night of sleep last night with an early shift at work...but still managed a good hamstring workout! Nice to get back into having free squats as a regular. Going to keep pushing over the next few days to maximize the last few days of this cycle!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 52
Weight 214.2
Got stuck with a mid shift at work which got turned Into a major extra long day. Sadly no workout today but definitely felt an extra rest day was warranted with all the doms from the new excersie creeping up on me. Got some quality food in after and am ready to rest up for a good push day before tommorows also extra long shift

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 53
Weight 213.6
Great day for lifting, with high climb in the log book for all lifts! Will say tho that I have been noticing some hip puffiness, and some tiredness lately in the mornings but I thought it was all just from the schedule changes I've been adjusting to until the puffiness was exceptionally noticable today. Added in 12.5mg exemstane and will dose it ED until pct in 7 days in which case it will be EOD for 2 weeks along with my clomid and MK. Also thinking off picking up OL advanced recomp stack to go along with it as an extra kick for when I come off the cycle but may change to another depending on any deals I may find in the next few days. Overall Loving the strength gains from the cycle but will say that the extra lethargic feeling may be from the DMZ and not just all from my random schedule of early mornings and late nights. While it does make it hard to get going in the morning it is bearable and I'm looking forward to see what has been gained after this last week and PCT reveals what I'll be able to maintain from all the hard work and hard eating!
1564885507607.jpeg