Looks like things are going well !

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 16
Weight 203.8
Had to take today off after getting destroyed from work...was tasked with shoveling top soil and hammering it down with a temper and got horrible blisters encasing my hands..other than that all was good except for a tightness in the low back which is why I'd rather take the day to rest from the gym instead of risking injury with a heavy quad day. That being said quads will be hit regardless of work has for me tommorow and I have a 10 day vacation from work coming up thirsday in which I'll be watching my grandfather's house and dogs while he goes on vacation.. but his house is practically self automated plus its 5 minutes from a gym, hes paying me over a grand and the gym will be a nice change from the free weights only I've been using in my garage. That being said I'd rather save the gym push till then so I can maximize the usage ofdiffrent equipment and provide some new stimulus to further drive some growth!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Make good use of that gym time !!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 17
Weight 201.8
Had a bit less carbs and more fat on the rest day yesterday. Thinking that caused the weight to dip, and got called off from work thanks to a storm so AM was a killer shoulder workout! Good PR's into the log book and rested up for an amazing quad workout! Destroyed all the old PR's even with the garage being 100"f with 100% humidity. Felt like that was what was causing me to be gasping. Had a bit extra calories today going to 5000cal with 630Carbs to help with the fueling and post quad healing. Loving the cycle and with the weight drop saw some good cuts coming in under all this water
1561510235218.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 18
Weight 205!
Definitely woke up holding a great deal of water, but my overtime of landscaping work in the 90degree weather all day definitely ripped it all off because despite the unusual low bowel movements my final weigh in for the day AFTER going out for sushi with the family was 204.4lb. Needless to say despite that my vascalarity is up and this morning my legs were definitely showing the result of a nice leg sesh yesterday. The 10hours of cutting in the heat ruined me today onto of the doms from yesterday so I had to stay out of the gym. Would have loved to train but i got home at 6 and had to get a **** ton of calories in and i find that if i train anytime after 5 it really fucks up my sleep for the night...soooooo resting up to smash some weights in the morning before I head on a large road trip to my grandfather's house to watch his dogs, while he goes to Malta for vacation. Even better, there is a gym 5 minutes away so I may end up saving it for the real equipment there!calories around 5000cal, carbs 620 for the day

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any sides to speak of? You’re running just the war demonz?
Thanks !

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any sides to speak of? You’re running just the war demonz?
Thanks !
Besides periods of high water retention here and there when combined with my high carb mass diet, the only other side is needing a lil extra sleep and feeling beastly in the gym!and yes, only war demonz

Manboy

Awards
This is actually very odd. I've ran DMZ 5 times during the past 5 years and not once did I hold any water, until my current run. I'm also using War Demonz as OP, 10 days in. Very strange, DMZ was always extremely dry for me, except this time. Im switching to another brand, as of next week. hopefully I can drop the damn water!

maybe hexadrone has something to do with it??

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is actually very odd. I've ran DMZ 5 times during the past 5 years and not once did I hold any water, until my current run. I'm also using War Demonz as OP, 10 days in. Very strange, DMZ was always extremely dry for me, except this time. Im switching to another brand, as of next week. hopefully I can drop the damn water!

maybe hexadrone has something to do with it??
Very possibly, either way I dont mind it because i just sweat it out at work and even if I dont, the slight bloat makes me feel awsome when hitting the weights

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even better, there is a gym 5 minutes away so I may end up saving it for the real equipment there!
Nice! Having a gym close by like that is super convenient and for me, makes me want to workout longer versus if the gym was 20 to 30 minutes away.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice! Having a gym close by like that is super convenient and for me, makes me want to workout longer versus if the gym was 20 to 30 minutes away.
I've been limited to a bent, Smith machine with loads of sticking points and free weights so it'll be nice to get a real feel to how that's translated to my squats and other movements! Plus who dosent love a good machine chest pump

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 19
Weight 202.4
Great day today. Got to sleep in, and had to travel to the Gpaps house. Stocked up on plenty of food and had a great push workout at the gym! Finally got a chance to use 90lb db and got 9 for inc chest press! Pb for me and got to use some other machines for a change! Other than that no other updates except feeling beastly in the gym and going to enjoy this 10 day break from landscape work!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Enjoy the time off of yard work! Should get some good workouts in during that time.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 21
Weight 204
Had a shitty night of sleep in the diffrent bed but got a few naps in before training today to make up for it. Finally got to push myself in new ways with all the diffrent machines and higher weights, but still kept in the staples odlf Yates deadlifts and pullups! Managed to destroy those dead with 405 for 2 sets of 6 and 2 of 5 before dropping down to 315 for 12 second pause reps. Continued on with an amazing endurance and literally felt like I could lift forever! Progress pics are in a new place and lighting but overall condition is still staying nice despite the weight creeping up! Thinking 1 more week at this dosage and then I'll double it for the last 2 weeks as long as my sodes stay non existent!
Screenshot_20190628-192341_Video%20Player.jpeg
20190628_204717.jpeg
20190628_204731.jpeg
20190628_204704.jpeg
20190628_204650.jpeg
20190628_204741.jpeg
20190628_204635.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good man !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why thank you..but I need like 40 more pounds of pure muscle if i want to compete with the top dogs at shows

Keep working you will get there !!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just got to work towards packing it on through college and as long as I can keep my GPA up, I'll try competing once I hit med school...otherwise I'll probably have to go to Barbados for 3 or 4 years

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking lean man! Keep at it!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 22
Weight 204.6
Great night of sleep to start my day off right! The ball kept rolling with amazing digestion and then I got to top it off with a fucking killer hamstring day! Got to do some free weight back squats instead of Smith and only lowered the weight 20 pounds to make up for the differences and despite not working the stabilizers in awhile I felt like my entire squat groove has drastically improved and felt a multitude of extra muscles firing while still progressing! Then got to toy around with the leg presses and calf machines to truly hammer myself! No doubt I'll wake up in pain but in no way will I ever regret it!

Attachments

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 23
Weight 205
Overall enjoying my time off from work.getting plenty of rest and eating so.e good quality food with the house I'm stating at being right in the middle of tons of organic farms. Besides the dogs I'm looking after driving me crazy at certain times alls good and the extra sleep is fueling my workouts with new PR's being shattered everyday! On the flip side my body definitely did not appreciate me using the stabilizers for the free squats so suddenly and I could feel the tightness creeping in all day. I'm sure I'll be a lil immobile heading into the pull day tommorow but keeping the grind moving forward !
1561941604516.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 24
Weight 206.8
Woke up holding a **** ton of water and was super thirsty..sadly I found out why after breakfast. The bargain meat deli meat cut steak from the night before gave me a serious case of food poisoning! Needless to say I was glued to the toilet till 1...still managed to get up and scarf down most my calories and hit the gym..wasn't expecting much...but still added 10 pounds to my yate row with the same reps from the week before! Felt great during but now I kinda feel steam rolled but I think that's mostly because my legs finally realized that smith squats are not quite the same as free weight for those stabilizers lol...resting up now but atleast the stomach pains down and I should be able to sleep of whatever left trying to beat me down...overall lessened learned..... "do not trust my grandparents to pick out good food when both dont cook and mostly only know good alcohol lol"
1562020065643.jpeg

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finding that you are holding much water with this one? Or staying pretty dry? I hear both sides when it comes to this supp.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Finding that you are holding much water with this one? Or staying pretty dry? I hear both sides when it comes to this supp.
Lots of water but I'm also eating 5-600 grams of carbs a day. I'd guess it acts in what you give it and the other compound in there probably is contributing to it aswell!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 25
Weight 204.6
Massive water weight drop last night...definitely was holding more water from the food poisoning but after an hour or so waking up the feverish feeling went away and everything was back on track. Went to hit some quads and calfskin today and did ok with free weight front squats. Body definitely wasn't hundred percent and I will admit there were some skid Mark's from things squeaking through those heavy squats! What i didn't hit with the fronts tho i made up by adding an extra drop set at the end and used machines that let me overload through better angles anyway. Loving the progress so far and can really start to see my lats and chest gain a fullness I haven't seen from them before!
1562114783817.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you are feeling better !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 26
Weight 204.6
Much better today but still some issues from the digestion standpoint. Overall tho strength was through the roof for chest excercises today! Crushed my pr for db incline press in the log book and added 5 extra reps between all my sets! Being able to just rest, lift, and not worry about work has left me the perfect environment to pursue some good old progressive overload. Top that with the QUALITY food my mother brought me from the house and I'm thinking the next few days will be very productive with all these variables set to maximize the growth of some serious muscle!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long do you plan to stay on cycle?
This cycle has been going great with no sides so far, so I was thinking I'm going to push on to 8 weeks before a full pct with clomid and other OTC products...haven't decided which to run but I've been seeing such awsome increases both visually and in the gym that I dont have a need to increase my dosages so I'll keep them at 3 pills a day for war demonz and see how far it'll take me!

Manboy

Awards
that's smart thinkin. I know alot of people swear by the 4 to 6 weeks cycle, but thats bearly enough time to make enough gains. I usually do 8 weeks, with normal dosage once a year. its been working out great for the past years. you just need to make sure you have proper pct, some HCG to go along with Nolva/Clomid might also be a good idea.

What does your cycle support look like?

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
that's smart thinkin. I know alot of people swear by the 4 to 6 weeks cycle, but thats bearly enough time to make enough gains. I usually do 8 weeks, with normal dosage once a year. its been working out great for the past years. you just need to make sure you have proper pct, some HCG to go along with Nolva/Clomid might also be a good idea.

What does your cycle support look like?
My cycle support is currently breakthrough labs control with arimistane just to give e2 q bump. I had exemstane on hand but currently with no gyno symptoms figured I'd let estrogen remain higher because of its effects on growth and a overall healthier health markers as discussed by mike arnold.and alex kiekel. Also take arimicare pro and extra tudca from OL. Current tudca dose is 500 total however will possible up it to 750 for a lil extra support for the second half of the cycle. Just made a good bonus of cash from watching some dogs for the grandfather so I'll most likely end up picking up HCG for the end of the cycle and was considering cardarine and mk677 to add to the pct to help restore lipids and to keep cortisol down when coming off

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 26( skipped a day at some point but today is the REAL 26)
Weight 204.4
Woke up to day feeling real run down...but with the very low stress environment and high amounts of food+sleep I figured I could still be good to hit the gym and I'm glad I did! Broke another bunch of PR's by a solid amount of reps and was very happy with the overall productive PULL day. Furthermore, I'll probably end up making Tommrow the first off day in 8 days just to give the body a bit of a break, and I'm feeling a lil bloated with all the food going down so I may cut back on the carbs Tommrow just to give the digestive system a bit of a break as well
1562286178692.jpeg

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 27
Weight 205
Still having some digestion issues and woke up feeling a little fried so made today the first off day in awhile. Did some cardio ti help loosen up which consisted of running 100 laps around the above ground pool. Might not sound like much but I did vacuums the whole time just to keep trying to improve that pose overall and it added a deoxygenated period which I feel can help cardio vascular wise for improving recovery between sets. I promise you do see a difference and find as you get used to it you can pull deeper and go longer between breaths. That was pretty much the excitment for the day and lowered the food intake to 3500cal just to give the system a bit of a break.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 28
Weight 204
Dogs have been really making it hard to sleep and immensely pissing me off...woke up feeling real tired mostly to the little **** head german pointer with no off switch but besides that digestion is still sub par from the poisoning. There is some improvement but atleast half of the bowel movements are still liquid went in for a hamstring and calf day and managed to still progress across the board. Weight has been stagnant since I lowered the calories to 4000 due to nit being nearly as active in my current dog sitting situation so after the workout I picked up a calorie bomb farm made strawberry pecan mini loaf and may I say it was Delicious! Took some progress pictures for the log but the shotty lighting made mist of them crappy so when I'm home in 2 days I'll update you with better ones. Not to mention I felt very depleted by the time I got back to the house from the gym and will say I definitely miss the intraworkout supplment that unfortunately were left at home...can definitely tell the difference in recovery without them. If all continues going well we got 4 more weeks to swole up on the demonz before PCT roles around to slow down the ride a bit!
1562454081940.jpeg
20190706_185301.jpeg
20190706_185232.jpeg
20190706_185215.jpeg
20190706_185131.jpeg
Screenshot_20190706-185013_Video%20Player.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update pics! Looking lean man!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice update pics! Looking lean man!
Appreciate it man! I'm one of those people that has the fucked up perspective of what's lean or not so unless I'm contest shredded I feel like a fat **** I've just slightly gotten better and realized you cant stay that way to grow but the feels mess with my head every now and then

Manboy

Awards
Buddy, FYI I decided to keep using war demonz, but change my macro split, to see if the bloat goes away. In my case I upped the carbs substantially and the bloat went away! I guess, in my case I was just not eating enough carbs for the DMZ to work as intended. I now look very dry and hard, and the more carbs I eat the harder I look, but you get the bloat when you increased the carbs right?

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Buddy, FYI I decided to keep using war demonz, but change my macro split, to see if the bloat goes away. In my case I upped the carbs substantially and the bloat went away! I guess, in my case I was just not eating enough carbs for the DMZ to work as intended. I now look very dry and hard, and the more carbs I eat the harder I look, but you get the bloat when you increased the carbs right?
I have mostly cycles of large water retention, but it drains out of me once I start moving around...only real reason for bloat the past weekish has been from the food poisoning but I also was cutting just before starting the cycle and started a very active landscape job so my body probly wasn't used to the large influx of carbs. It's been much more under control lately

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 29
Weight 205.4
Woke up bloated from that calorie bomb loaf yesterday...but damn was it worth it. Took today off from the gym because the membership ran out and I headed home later in the day. Still got in the pool laps/vacuums just to help the legs get some blood flow in them which the sorness tells me they definitely needed. Ready to head back to 2 a day training Tommrow and because I had to quit my job landscaping because of a douchbag boss, I'll be taking the time to get my car fixed this week and start up a new job by next week. After almost dying due to my car deciding it only wanted to go 40mph for no reason on the highway, i think the repairs will be well needed. Cycle wise, everything's going smoothly and I'm feeling like after a good nights sleep, I'll be ready to crush some shoulders in the morning and go back to devastate myself for a push workout!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your new job ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sucks about the car but congrats on the new job!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is your new job ?
I'm waiting to here back from a few jobs but my fallback will be to work as a cook in a cafe. The other workers there are awsome but the major downside is sometimes your not leaving till 11:30pm at night, and I'm one of those people who's usually out by 9:30 so that can be pretty brutal for me personally. Other possibilities are asphalt laborer, warehouse worker, and I have a few more applications I'll be sending out today