Lifestyle Gainz with Iconic Formulations' Neuro AET

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
might be the weather...fortunately I workout 1st thing in mornings, the heat really saps me and by the time I get home I definitely wouldn't feel motivated to workout. here in Indiana we have 90 or close to it forecast everyday in the 7 day forecast, hopefully after that it starts to cool off.
Since my schedule changes daily I’m used to different times. Gotta roll with the changes if want to keep
Moving forward.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since my schedule changes daily I’m used to different times. Gotta roll with the changes if want to keep
Moving forward.
I'm glad my schedule is pretty consistent and can get a routine down.. I think it definitely helps make progress.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad my schedule is pretty consistent and can get a routine down.. I think it definitely helps make progress.
Worked like this for last 25 years so my body is used to it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Worked like this for last 25 years so my body is used to it.
I guess if you can adapt to it then it works for you:) I think it would be hard for me..

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23

Sorry guys that there haven't been a lot of updates. I'm really struggling to get back to working out, just going through some personal stuff and i just have 0 motivation. I've only done 2 workouts a week for the last 2 weeks. I will work out again tonight, i guess the one positive is, my weight has stayed the same. Sleep is still going relatively well all things considered at this stage. I'm going into about the last week of this run so i'll get my butt off the couch this week and try and push again.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24

I went for a workout last night, did some chest. It felt really good to workout again, you do miss it after a while even when it's hard to get yourself off the couch. Guess it helps that there's no football on Tuesdays..I also went back to my old gym for a change which i enjoyed too. Workout was pretty good considering i haven't been going all out for two weeks, shoulder feels pretty good this morning. i was a bit scared since i took pwo after 8 to workout last night, but i put on the Neuro AET around 9:45 and just after 11 i was lights out. Woke up this morning still with a decent pump and veins pretty visible on my shoulders and chest which was nice.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25

Did some back last night, I'm trying to switch up my workouts to keep them interesting, so i tried to go as heavy as i could, but then doing a drop set at the end of each exercise to make sure i got enough reps in. I can definitely train more intensely i feel at night than first thing in the morning, unfortunately due to work it's kind of hard to get to gym at night, so from next week i'll probably go back to mornings. no joint discomfort to note, i sleep on my sides a lot and in the past that's caused some discomfort, but I'm glad to note it hasn't been a problem. My sleep last night was very interrupted, i woke up a lot, but i could fall asleep pretty easily again each time, so no real problem there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 25

Did some back last night, I'm trying to switch up my workouts to keep them interesting, so i tried to go as heavy as i could, but then doing a drop set at the end of each exercise to make sure i got enough reps in. I can definitely train more intensely i feel at night than first thing in the morning, unfortunately due to work it's kind of hard to get to gym at night, so from next week i'll probably go back to mornings. no joint discomfort to note, i sleep on my sides a lot and in the past that's caused some discomfort, but I'm glad to note it hasn't been a problem. My sleep last night was very interrupted, i woke up a lot, but i could fall asleep pretty easily again each time, so no real problem there.
seems to be treating you well?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 26

Did some arms last night, i've honestly forgotten how much more fun working out at night is and how much more energy i have. This week because of workouts i've been taking my 2nd serving a lot later (after 9), and it hasn't impacted me at all. I've fallen asleep in front of the tv every night this week, last night i just stayed on the couch. Woke up quite a few times, but i slept with the tv on so that's my bad, but i fell asleep very easily again every time and woke up really rested today. I did throw in a set of bench presses last night as a joke, but the joke was on me as it hurt my shoulder a bit, but it feels ok today. Will try and do shoulders tonight. One thing that i've noted in the last week as that DOMS have definitely increased, i don't know if that has something to do with my working out a bit harder due to more rest, but today everything on my body hurts, i do like the feeling though since at least it shows you you're doing something right.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude I hate lifting at night, I don’t know how people do it

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I hate lifting at night, I don’t know how people do it
I've conditioned myself to go first thing in the morning and i don't mind it, i've just been lazy the last few weeks so i'm going at night and it's just so much easier for me to go heavier. I do go pretty late so the crowds die out a bit, that's normally my only problem with working out at night

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've conditioned myself to go first thing in the morning and i don't mind it, i've just been lazy the last few weeks so i'm going at night and it's just so much easier for me to go heavier. I do go pretty late so the crowds die out a bit, that's normally my only problem with working out at night
A quiet gym sounds like a good thing.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27

Another day, another new gym, I’m moving apartments so i went to the Golds close to my new place. Did a quick shoulder workout, did a lot of pressing to make sure i worked them well. I did some shrugs too, when i got home last night my neck hurt a bit, but it’s all good this morning. No shoulder pain and another good nights sleep. I had a pretty rough week at work too and i could definitely be more focused as a result of using neuro aet

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A quiet gym sounds like a good thing.
Agreed! Quiet gyms are when i get the best workouts cause I don't need to wait or depend on anyone using the machine I want to use. I just keep the pump going all workout long :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed! Quiet gyms are when i get the best workouts cause I don't need to wait or depend on anyone using the machine I want to use. I just keep the pump going all workout long :)
I train at home, but when I worked in gyms, the quiet time was the best time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I train at home, but when I worked in gyms, the quiet time was the best time.
I'm building up my home gym but there are still machines at the gym that I don't have space for at home so that's why I still go.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm building up my home gym but there are still machines at the gym that I don't have space for at home so that's why I still go.
That’s what I miss most about training at home

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to follow, very interested in this.

Has the mg per ml of Androstene been revealed at all?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see that your still making progress with this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's treating me real well man, can't say i'm surprised based on my experience with your other products
can you say that again....a little louder this time, :)

seriously, very grateful to you for being such a loyal user of the products....don't forget the sale is good until tomorrow at both iconic and iron legion.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
The iconic formulation website has been down for me for the last 2 days I haven't been able to order anyone else?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The iconic formulation website has been down for me for the last 2 days I haven't been able to order anyone else?
Guess you will have to head over to strong supplement shop and pick up something;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really sorry about that...the boss has been notified and should be back up soon...maybe he can be talked into extending sale?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
really sorry about that...the boss has been notified and should be back up soon...maybe he can be talked into extending sale?
I’m in this