Lifestyle Gainz with Iconic Formulations' Neuro AET

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys

First up thanks to Iconic Formulations and @cheftepesh1 and @thebigt for picking me to log their new Neuro AET.

Besides all the staples like whey, creatine, bcaa's, glycerol and pwo, i'm currently running m test and anabolic effect as well.

What i'm looking for on this run is better/improved sleep. I've been sleeping bad probably since April this year, falling asleep is not a problem, but i'll wake up around 2 and then my mind goes everywhere and i don't sleep again. It's the first time this has happened to me, so it does suck. I'm also hoping for increased focus and alertness at work, i work in accounting, so productivity is the name of the game and sometimes i do struggle to stay focused at work. Recently my shoulders have been playing up again, i have a bit of joint discomfort after workout and my wrist have also started getting a bit kranky, so i'm hoping the anti inflammatory help from this product will help me a bit.

I started using the product this morning, I'll be dosing 0.5ml in the morning and my second dose before bed at night.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for the funZ

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey tank, go ahead and try dosing 2nd dose at night and see how that works for you....for me if I dose too late it messes with my sleep, but that's just me, everyone is different.

good luck!!!

@delsolrob

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey tank, go ahead and try dosing 2nd dose at night and see how that works for you....for me if I dose too late it messes with my sleep, but that's just me, everyone is different.

good luck!!!

@delsolrob
Sure thing man, i'll rather follow your advise then and it take it a bit before bed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sure thing man, i'll rather follow your advise then and it take it a bit before bed
sleep is a tricky thing for me, even the slightest deviation from my regular routine before bed can screw it up. I take a cap of endoamp max every single night immediately before bed and I helps me sleep, but if I dose Invictus or b-AET too close to bedtime I struggle. for me around 6pm works real well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sleep is a tricky thing for me, even the slightest deviation from my regular routine before bed can screw it up. I take a cap of endoamp max every single night immediately before bed and I helps me sleep, but if I dose Invictus or b-AET too close to bedtime I struggle. for me around 6pm works real well.
Wow. My schedule changes daily so I never sleep at the same time.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sleep is a tricky thing for me, even the slightest deviation from my regular routine before bed can screw it up.
Firstly following this post... secondly to the above I am very much the same. I think some people are programmed to sleep at X to Y timeframes regardless and others can simply leave it to be and do whatever whenever. Even on the weekends I sleep nearly the same pattern as the work week as otherwise it screws me up horribly. Don't even get me started on the daylight savings time changes... ugh!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a little bit of info :)

Cortisol peaks at two different times throughout the day, first thing in the morning and then again in the evening.

the second application of Invictus should help manage the second cortisol spike...this is the one that gives you those crazy late night cravings and can also make it challenging to go to sleep. If you apply after that spike has already happened then you're missing out on most of the benefit.

Additionally, applying right before bed can also leave you groggy in the morning and make it hard to get out of bed.

for best results, we want you to apply 6-8 hours before bed.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try my best to stick to a pattern, trying to go to bed the same time every night, wake up at the same time, etc. I've honestly always been a good sleeper, no matter what's going on in my life (work, stress, etc). As @_Endure_ mentioned, weekends i'll wake up at the same time, no matter what time i go to bed. That's why i'm excited for this product. I know a lot of people were talking about improved sleep on Anabolic effect, i honestly had that for a week, then i went back to shitty sleep after a week, so i'm hoping this helps!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

I did my second serving at around 7 pm last night, can't say I've noted better sleep yet, but it's day 1. As @delsolrob mentioned, i'll try and take my second dose at 6 tonight. I do like the smell of the product, it smells kind of like an aftershave my dad used to wear lol, so thank for the nostalgia throwback..I did shoulders this morning and pushed pretty hard, so i'm hoping the anti inflammotory help kicks in

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

I did my second serving at around 7 pm last night, can't say I've noted better sleep yet, but it's day 1. As @delsolrob mentioned, i'll try and take my second dose at 6 tonight. I do like the smell of the product, it smells kind of like an aftershave my dad used to wear lol, so thank for the nostalgia throwback..I did shoulders this morning and pushed pretty hard, so i'm hoping the anti inflammotory help kicks in
it reminds me of hai karate, lol...seriously my wife likes the aroma also-this is important!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice i'll get in on this!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it reminds me of hai karate, lol...seriously my wife likes the aroma also-this is important!!!
haha, always have to keep the ladies happy. my gf liked it too, so clearly you guys got the fragrance right on this one.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

I had to run some errands last night after work, so did my second dose at 7 again, i will say for the last two nights, i find myself feeling really sleepy a little earlier than normal, last night sleep was pretty decent (better than Monday night), i did feel a bit groggy waking up this morning, but that went away as soon as i did my first warm up set, so all good there. Another thing i noted was i used a scoop of the original meso for pwo yesterday and normally when i use it, i'll crash at work, this didn't happen yesterday and i didn't need any caffeine to get through the day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

I had to run some errands last night after work, so did my second dose at 7 again, i will say for the last two nights, i find myself feeling really sleepy a little earlier than normal, last night sleep was pretty decent (better than Monday night), i did feel a bit groggy waking up this morning, but that went away as soon as i did my first warm up set, so all good there. Another thing i noted was i used a scoop of the original meso for pwo yesterday and normally when i use it, i'll crash at work, this didn't happen yesterday and i didn't need any caffeine to get through the day.
a energizing affect is common, I get this also...one of the reasons why I don't use close to bedtime.

this is one of those rare products that energize and at the same time give a calming effect. and I agree I get more bang out of my pre when using AET.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

I applied my second dose at 6 pm last night, had no problems falling asleep, woke up around 3 and could sleep again until my alarm went off, that might sound dumb, but normally i won't fall asleep again in those cases. Didn't feel groggy at all waking up this morning, did my morning workout with pwo again, but have not felt tired at all at work today. Would say today was the first time I felt the alertness at work, i powered through a set of financial statements for a client today with no problems and no drop in focus, which was pretty nice. I'm off work tomorrow, will update again when the work week kicks off after LDW.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

I applied my second dose at 6 pm last night, had no problems falling asleep, woke up around 3 and could sleep again until my alarm went off, that might sound dumb, but normally i won't fall asleep again in those cases. Didn't feel groggy at all waking up this morning, did my morning workout with pwo again, but have not felt tired at all at work today. Would say today was the first time I felt the alertness at work, i powered through a set of financial statements for a client today with no problems and no drop in focus, which was pretty nice. I'm off work tomorrow, will update again when the work week kicks off after LDW.
nice!!!

by next update hopefully there will be changes in appearance to note.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 4

Sounds like this is hitting with a positive upswing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
should be in 2nd week, how are things?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hoping to see an update on this

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

I kept running Neuro AET over the weekend, even though i took off from working out. At this stage the big thing standing out for me about this product is help with energy and concentration at work. I had a really poor night's sleep on Monday night (bit of anxiety), but i wasn't tired at work at all yesterday, i could stay awake and focus the whole day. Sleep was back to normal and really good last.

I know one of the things i wanted to see from the product was some anti inflammatory help, I'm still hoping for this to kick in, my one shoulder is hurting a bit, i have been pushing pretty hard in the gym the last few months, so that's to be expected, hope i feel some help on that soon. But at this stage i'm really impressed by the "alertness" and "focus" help this product gives me, will definitely look at running this again once tax season comes around next year.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

I kept running Neuro AET over the weekend, even though i took off from working out. At this stage the big thing standing out for me about this product is help with energy and concentration at work. I had a really poor night's sleep on Monday night (bit of anxiety), but i wasn't tired at work at all yesterday, i could stay awake and focus the whole day. Sleep was back to normal and really good last.

I know one of the things i wanted to see from the product was some anti inflammatory help, I'm still hoping for this to kick in, my one shoulder is hurting a bit, i have been pushing pretty hard in the gym the last few months, so that's to be expected, hope i feel some help on that soon. But at this stage i'm really impressed by the "alertness" and "focus" help this product gives me, will definitely look at running this again once tax season comes around next year.
good update!!!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10

i decided to change up my chest training and do a lot of barbell exercises yesterday, normally these will cause a bit of shoulder pain for me, but now a day after the workout i really can't complain about any pain in my shoulder. I've had some random wrist pains the last month or so, and i feel that's kind of disappeared now, so i think that might be the Neuro AET helping. I've now had two night of really good sleep, so that's a plus right there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 10

i decided to change up my chest training and do a lot of barbell exercises yesterday, normally these will cause a bit of shoulder pain for me, but now a day after the workout i really can't complain about any pain in my shoulder. I've had some random wrist pains the last month or so, and i feel that's kind of disappeared now, so i think that might be the Neuro AET helping. I've now had two night of really good sleep, so that's a plus right there.
good to hear you are sleeping better...I hope the pain relief continues!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 10

Have you gotten any pain relief?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you gotten any pain relief?
My wrists are definitely better, i had this numb pain in them for about the last month and yesterday it just kind of dawned on me that i didn't feel it anymore. I feel my shoulder is better, but we'll see tomorrow after i do shoulders

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

I skipped the gym yesterday and went for a run outside, the weather in Dallas is finally getting to a stage where you can run in the mornings again. The road running will also be a good test of this product's pain relief/anti inflammatory help, since a few months ago i had to stop running due to knee and foot pain from running. I have changed shoes too, but i had no pain after doing a 5k yesterday. Shoulder is still feeling ok, like i said above, we'll see tomorrow when i do shoulders. Sleep is definitely better, i woke up last night around 12, and that normally means i'm gonna be up for a bit, but i literally turned on the tv again, turned around and passed out, based on the last few months that would never happen. One thing i'll also note about sleep (sorry that i talk about this so much), is that it's like you go into a deep sleep very quickly and you just stay there the whole time you're asleep. I'm on anabolic effect too, but i've had to move my dosages earlier in the day, because i would have these crazy vivid dreams that actually kind of disturbed me and would wake me up, so this is a great change.

I'm about two weeks in and i'm really happy with this product so far.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 11

I skipped the gym yesterday and went for a run outside, the weather in Dallas is finally getting to a stage where you can run in the mornings again. The road running will also be a good test of this product's pain relief/anti inflammatory help, since a few months ago i had to stop running due to knee and foot pain from running. I have changed shoes too, but i had no pain after doing a 5k yesterday. Shoulder is still feeling ok, like i said above, we'll see tomorrow when i do shoulders. Sleep is definitely better, i woke up last night around 12, and that normally means i'm gonna be up for a bit, but i literally turned on the tv again, turned around and passed out, based on the last few months that would never happen. One thing i'll also note about sleep (sorry that i talk about this so much), is that it's like you go into a deep sleep very quickly and you just stay there the whole time you're asleep. I'm on anabolic effect too, but i've had to move my dosages earlier in the day, because i would have these crazy vivid dreams that actually kind of disturbed me and would wake me up, so this is a great change.

I'm about two weeks in and i'm really happy with this product so far.
Ever good when your sleep is effected. I get very little to begin with.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good log mate.

I will have to order some of this next time I do an IF order. Interested to see if it helps with my back.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good log mate.

I will have to order some of this next time I do an IF order. Interested to see if it helps with my back.
You definitely won't be disappointed with this product or any of their other products to be honest.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

I did another run this weekend as well as a shoulder workout. My shoulders held up well, no real pain to comment on. My wrists are also still feeling good. i did a 4 mile run outside over the weekend and my ankles, knees and feet are all good. I took this morning off of work because of an early appointment, will be back at gym tomorrow. Sleep was good over the weekend, so i'm really happy with my results so far.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like the pain reduction effects works well for you.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15

I haven't been able to workout this week, so I can't comment on the pain relief. I'm hoping i can workout tomorrow. Staying at work yesterday was not a problem, i didn't need caffeine to get through the day, even after a pretty big carb laden lunch. Sleep last night was good again, there's a definite improvement there.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s great that your getting more benefits from the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 15

I haven't been able to workout this week, so I can't comment on the pain relief. I'm hoping i can workout tomorrow. Staying at work yesterday was not a problem, i didn't need caffeine to get through the day, even after a pretty big carb laden lunch. Sleep last night was good again, there's a definite improvement there.
nice that you were able to make it through the day without the need for caffeine...this should also increase the effect of AET since caffeine is known to increase cortisol.

you noticed any visible change to physique?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice that you were able to make it through the day without the need for caffeine...this should also increase the effect of AET since caffeine is known to increase cortisol.

you noticed any visible change to physique?
I'm definitely leaning out. I've lost 3 pounds in the last few weeks without changing my diet, but i don't feel i've lost much size, it's mostly around my waist, people around me have also noted i've lost some weight. It's a bit late since summer is over now though. I don't feel there's a big impact on my weight training (ie can't say i'm lifting more or anything), but i will say cardio is feeling super easy. We did a 5k the other day and after 5k's i felt i could do more easily, where in the past after 5k's i'd wanna lie down and cry a bit.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17

I worked out for the first time again this morning. I did some chest, i felt a bit of discomfort in my shoulder, but that's kind of been the norm when i do barbell workouts, it definitely didn't impact my training since i increased two of my lifts which was pretty nice. Slept like a baby last night, i will definitely advise anyone using this to take their second dose around 6 at night, I probably passed out in front of the tv at 8, got up two hours later and went to bed and just passed out again, where normally something like that would cause me to lie awake.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely leaning out. I've lost 3 pounds in the last few weeks without changing my diet, but i don't feel i've lost much size, it's mostly around my waist, people around me have also noted i've lost some weight. It's a bit late since summer is over now though. I don't feel there's a big impact on my weight training (ie can't say i'm lifting more or anything), but i will say cardio is feeling super easy. We did a 5k the other day and after 5k's i felt i could do more easily, where in the past after 5k's i'd wanna lie down and cry a bit.
sounds like it is treating you well!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 17

I worked out for the first time again this morning. I did some chest, i felt a bit of discomfort in my shoulder, but that's kind of been the norm when i do barbell workouts, it definitely didn't impact my training since i increased two of my lifts which was pretty nice. Slept like a baby last night, i will definitely advise anyone using this to take their second dose around 6 at night, I probably passed out in front of the tv at 8, got up two hours later and went to bed and just passed out again, where normally something like that would cause me to lie awake.
we are same, 6 at night is premium for me, I sleep much better than usual....if I take too close to bedtime it has frequently caused my sleep to be disrupted-but that's just me, some say right before bed and they sleep very well.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we are same, 6 at night is premium for me, I sleep much better than usual....if I take too close to bedtime it has frequently caused my sleep to be disrupted-but that's just me, some say right before bed and they sleep very well.
I feel if i take it 6, i'm tired/sleepy around 9, which is when i go to bed, think if i took it later, i would just delay me falling sleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel if i take it 6, i'm tired/sleepy around 9, which is when i go to bed, think if i took it later, i would just delay me falling sleep.
if it aint broke...really glad it's improving sleep, my quality of life is much better when sleeping well!!!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if it aint broke...really glad it's improving sleep, my quality of life is much better when sleeping well!!!
Tell me about it! i get cranky as hell and it really gets me at work, which then makes me more cranky

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18

I couldn't workout this morning, was supposed to do back today, but i'll go in tonight to get a workout in, the last 2 weeks have not been good workout wise, feel like i don't have a whole lot of motivation to workout, it honestly has nothing to do with this product, since it's doing everything i expected. One thing i can note, i don't have any pain after yesterday's chest session, it wasn't a crazy workout, but it was still pretty intense and normally barbells kill my shoulders.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
might be the weather...fortunately I workout 1st thing in mornings, the heat really saps me and by the time I get home I definitely wouldn't feel motivated to workout. here in Indiana we have 90 or close to it forecast everyday in the 7 day forecast, hopefully after that it starts to cool off.