Life insurance declined

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Amazing as healthy as I now, I got rejected for past prescription use. I used cortef, thyroid, T,HCG, and AI thats it. OH some azzhole Dr gave me a script for antidepressants 10 years ago which I filled then threw them away. It blows the big wanker if this is what our standards are coming too, but they passed a person with Lupus, and type 1 diabetic..Seriously WTF...Just giving you a heads up for people on HRT since this apply to you as well.

DetMuscle

Awards
How did they know your past prescription use?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
How did they know your past prescription use?
They probably research that information when they are going through approval process. I probably have to go through an appeal process. More dam paper work

DetMuscle

Awards
They probably research that information when they are going through approval process. I probably have to go through an appeal process. More dam paper work
Because the doc prescribes you something to be healthy, they decline you? WTF?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is no appeal process for life insurance but your agent should shop you around. Which yes can mean more paperwork. Every insurance company runs your information through a prescription database so they know what you take.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Because the doc prescribes you something to be healthy, they decline you? WTF?
That's highly unlikely. It's probably a culmination of a variety of things. Maybe he's a fat ass. With a family history of heart disease. The Matrix is jumping to conclusions.

If you want to know specifically why you were declined the company that declined you can provide you this information.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
That's highly unlikely. It's probably a culmination of a variety of things. Maybe he's a fat ass. With a family history of heart disease. The Matrix is jumping to conclusions.

If you want to know specifically why you were declined the company that declined you can provide you this information.
Reason stated was "past medical prescriptions" all of which I just listed. Me a fat ass give me a break. I cry when I loose veins in my abs. In 6 - 8 weeks I could probably step on stage at any given time ...LOL

I'm adopted with closed files.