Life expectancy on TRT?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess what im asking has their been anyone on HRT for 40-50yrs and still alive? Hear all the negatives about hormone replacement from doctors,media,etc..Ever hear of someone in their 80's and feel like they are in their 30's because of HRT?

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I dunno brother.. Ive been on TRT for 7 years now.. Time will only tell.. Do I think it could harm me down the line?? Possibly, however I would rather live a great life feeilng good, then go thru life feeling bad, have a limp noodle, become obese, etc etc etc etc... Maybe Im not gonna feel this way in 30-40 years, but for now its where I stand

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
there are people with AIDs on steroids for over 20 years now that are still alive and doing well. i would imagine that without other health issues you will live just as long as anyone else. It is not as if women haven;t been on HRT since the 1950s and living a full life.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
there are people with AIDs on steroids for over 20 years now that are still alive and doing well. i would imagine that without other health issues you will live just as long as anyone else. It is not as if women haven;t been on HRT since the 1950s and living a full life.
Pmgamer has been on it for the longest I know of so he is living proof :)
You more likely not to die of low T, but rather heart disease, diabetes, mental disorders or other health related issues associate with not having it in the first place