Unanswered Libido Still Shot after PCT

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finished a cycle and feeing good, did pct and all, even extended it out. My libido is still in the tank though. Any thoughts as to why? Taking exem e3d and I wake up with morning wood, but I just can’t get in the mood like I was pre cycle. Really sucks.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Finished a cycle and feeing good, did pct and all, even extended it out. My libido is still in the tank though. Any thoughts as to why? Taking exem e3d and I wake up with morning wood, but I just can’t get in the mood like I was pre cycle. Really sucks.
Any bloodwork? If your feeling good. Then you should be good.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I think to get help u need to share cycle details and your pct protocol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ this... how far extended?
also, do you need the exem at this point? maybe your estrogen is too low.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry forgot I’m not solely posting in my cycle thread anymore haha

Pct was
clomid 50/50/25 but I wasn’t recovering so I did extra at 25/25/25e3d
Exem was nothing till the last week of pct I took 25mg for 2 days then been doing 12.5 e3d did help get my morning wood back.
Been running Ralox through pct for gyno at 50mg Ed but I’m taping that off this week to 25 eod and haven’t felt any change at all
I’m thinking maybe it’s the Ralox but I figured I’d have felt a change by now. I just don’t get turned on anymore.

Don’t have bloods, honestly have no idea how to get them anymore since I’m not in college anymore and can’t just stroll down to the health center on campus.

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Pct was
Exem was nothing till the last week of pct I took 25mg for 2 days then been doing 12.5 e3d did help get my morning wood back.
Been running Ralox through pct for gyno at 50mg Ed but I’m taping that off this week to 25 eod and haven’t felt any change at all
I’m thinking maybe it’s the Ralox but I figured I’d have felt a change by now. I just don’t get turned on anymore.

Don’t have bloods, honestly have no idea how to get them anymore since I’m not in college anymore and can’t just stroll down to the health center on campus.
There are many ways to get bloods. You will probably just have to pay for them.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Six weeks PCT for a heavy cycle is kind of minimal in my opinion. Especially if you used long esters.

Also... A lot of guys only wait a couple of weeks after coming off to start pct... really it ought to be three or four weeks wait for cypionate and six to eight or more weeks wait for decanoate and undecanoate before even starting PCT.

Now, if it was oral only... that’s a whole different story.

At this point though bloodwork would be best, and I’d probably taper off all the drugs and reassess.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot to add this but I might be important. I did experience some pretty heavy atrophy on cycle but I think the boys are close to being back to their original size. They do ache from time to time though which I’ve never had happen before.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Six weeks PCT for a heavy cycle is kind of minimal in my opinion. Especially if you used long esters.

Also... A lot of guys only wait a couple of weeks after coming off to start pct... really it ought to be three or four weeks wait for cypionate and six to eight or more weeks wait for decanoate and undecanoate before even starting PCT.

Now, if it was oral only... that’s a whole different story.

At this point though bloodwork would be best, and I’d probably taper off all the drugs and reassess.
Hmm, interesting

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cycle was DMZ and Msten at 30mg a day for 4 weeks so that’s why I’m now worried about it.

It’s nothing compared to what I use to run and yet I’m having way more problems than ever before.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so your on cloomid ralox and exem?
am i missing anything?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so your on cloomid ralox and exem?
am i missing anything?
Nope
Clomid at 25mg eod for 2 more days then e3days for a week then 1 time on Wednesday of the last week. Heard that’s the best way to taper.
Exem e3d at 12.5mg for 2 more weeks
Ralox at 25mg eod for another week

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cycle was DMZ and Msten at 30mg a day for 4 weeks so that’s why I’m now worried about it.

It’s nothing compared to what I use to run and yet I’m having way more problems than ever before.
Those are actually fairly suppressive in context, especially together. They’re not Hdrol and anavar, that’s for sure.

You had heavy atrophy, and aching balls, that’s a sure sign of “total shutdown” and also a sign that pct should continue. Definitely necessary to know that. My suggestion to taper off would probably not be the right thing to do, knowing this. Had everything downstairs been apparently fine and just function and desire are lacking, then tapering off all drugs now would be wise.

You might want to think about forcing them to plump up with a small dose of HCG, or a mild stimulus to the testes such as fadogia agrestis extract since they’re almost back. Things like fadogia and tribulus aren’t all that great, but they do “technically” work enough to the point that if you’re almost there, they’ll bring it back.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Pct was

I'm curious where you (originally) got the idea to run a 3 week PCT.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm curious where you (originally) got the idea to run a 3 week PCT.
Well it was gonna be 50/50/25/25 like I did before, but on the 3rd week I still felt like crap and my balls wernt back to normal in size and I had absolutely 0 libido or ability to get it up. So I extended it out some, almost like restarting on

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well it was gonna be 50/50/25/25 like I did before, but on the 3rd week I still felt like crap and my balls wernt back to normal in size and I had absolutely 0 libido or ability to get it up. So I extended it out some, almost like restarting on
Oh, ok. Gotcha.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My advice. Begin to taper down on the Exem. Also, do not get back on a SERM. Do not recommend HCG as that in not going to help your situation at this juncture; HCG is suprpessive. When I cycled in the past, and did a PCT, it would take weeks afterward to really bounce back.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most people with PCT do not bounce back to normal range. Which means most people do not retain cycle gain. Which is why most people cycle after PCT. Like 8 to 12 weeks later.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid also can mess with libido.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too low estrogen can mess with libido.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd resume 12.5 mg of Clomid eod until libido is normal again. At olympus lj100 @ 200 mg daily. It's good for elevating LH and free testosterone.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get some sustain alpha. Excellent for libido during pct.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apply to log sustain alpha

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. I’ve retained strength etc and lost a bit of muscle but the libido stuff hasn’t ever happened before. Maybe I’m over thinking it and I just need more time off but like damn it blows

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. I’ve retained strength etc and lost a bit of muscle but the libido stuff hasn’t ever happened before. Maybe I’m over thinking it and I just need more time off but like damn it blows
Waiting sometimes is the better action.