CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol a downvote @StarScream66? It was a joke bro relax
His jimmies are officially rustled...

@Jinsun my memory doesnt serve me any longer...you natty or on trt?

Edit: i am an Idiot...i see that you are natty (most of the time).

Oral only? Hmmm...i would rather do Test no ester/ test prop with Var
I think 5-6 weeks can be hella effective...considering i made 80-90% of the gains on TEST E in the first 6 weeks

Past week 8 i made 0 gains, and i attribute those gains from week 6-8 to masteron which i implemented in week 6.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral only? Hmmm...i would rather do Test no ester/ test prop with Var
Yes. I've seen enough bloods with Tbol or Var only, even SD, combined with a serm. At the 6th or 8th week mark, LH was around 1 and TT below lab range, but still present. Not an ideal position to be in for 6 - 8 weeks but definitely an easy recovery as you are not completely shutdown. It is something to consider, if such small cycles still build you muscle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. I've seen enough bloods with Tbol or Var only, even SD, combined with a serm. At the 6th or 8th week mark, LH was around 1 and TT below lab range, but still present. Not an ideal position to be in for 6 - 8 weeks but definitely an easy recovery as you are not completely shutdown. It is something to consider, if such small cycles still build you muscle.
Why not run test with it?

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Oral only is a horrible idea..

There's is simply no therapeutically value for athletes to run an oral only with shutting themselves down without exogenous T included.
People need to remember that hormones especially testosterone are "chemical messengers" that rely messages to cells that display specific receptors for each hormone and respond to the signaling..Depending on the hormones and the individuals metabolization ratio with the hormone they can/may make changes directly to a cell, by changing the genes that are activated, or by making changes indirectly to a cell by stimulating other signaling pathways inside a specific cell group that is effected and effect other processes, thus this can "initiate" an intracellular cascade of events, hormones/TESTOSTERONE have various biosynthetic pathways and nothing can simulate it or duplicate it, although some are synthesized to try and mimic however they can never play the role that testosterone has. Even at just a replacement dose, your body needs T in order to have proper Homeostasis.. Balances within the system and checks. Now removing something entirely is equivalent to removing a BEE from nature.

You'll see different effect that will vary greatly by individual instances, as genetics, age or even ethnicity (in some cases),
Hormones have various biosynthetic pathways occurring in the endorcrine,
some either or before reaching their target tissue
(to control plasma levels or active compounds),
or at times after termination of their actions (inactivation and elimination)..
However many of hormones are metabolized within their target tissue,
in which a complex interplay between activation and inactivation mechanisms serve to regulate the specificity and the amplitude of the hormonal response..

Always employ T even at a replacement level while you allow the other compounds to be the horse horses.
Someone can have great success with blitz cycles using Test prop and orals, 6-8 weeks off and on. But you we it to yourselves to always keep the very one thing that has made you operate and function,that has made you who you have became as a growing make, that's Test.

Removing T and using something else in place of, is like throwing some nice crispy bacon in the trash and trying to make some artificial synthetic bacon.. Why??? You love bacon right? well you endocrine loves T... Don't take your bodies bacon. (y):ROFLMAO:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
B/c of suppression, as I wrote above. I'm talking about a scenario where pct is a breeze. Doing only one oral at a low - moderate dose, combined with a serm, mostly keeps people not completely shutdown.
You will be suppressed either way. I guess I’d have to see bloodwork to show me otherwise but I don’t think the benefits would outweigh the costs in this scenario but I’ve been wrong before

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Regarding suppression

Hcg...

I was ON for 8 months, last 8 weeks i used hcg. I barely felt coming off...only the uncontrollable rage fits from clomid.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regarding suppression

Hcg...

I was ON for 8 months, last 8 weeks i used hcg. I barely felt coming off...only the uncontrollable rage fits from clomid.
From my last pct, I don't have the same experience at all. Used hcg through the cycle and a small dose in the first week of pct. One of the worst pct's ever ... Maybe something was fake, idk ...

I do agree however, that hcg should be a staple.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral only is a horrible idea..

There's is simply no therapeutically value for athletes to run an oral only with shutting themselves down without exogenous T included.
People need to remember that hormones especially testosterone are "chemical messengers" that rely messages to cells that display specific receptors for each hormone and respond to the signaling..Depending on the hormones and the individuals metabolization ratio with the hormone they can/may make changes directly to a cell, by changing the genes that are activated, or by making changes indirectly to a cell by stimulating other signaling pathways inside a specific cell group that is effected and effect other processes, thus this can "initiate" an intracellular cascade of events, hormones/TESTOSTERONE have various biosynthetic pathways and nothing can simulate it or duplicate it, although some are synthesized to try and mimic however they can never play the role that testosterone has. Even at just a replacement dose, your body needs T in order to have proper Homeostasis.. Balances within the system and checks. Now removing something entirely is equivalent to removing a BEE from nature.

You'll see different effect that will vary greatly by individual instances, as genetics, age or even ethnicity (in some cases),
Hormones have various biosynthetic pathways occurring in the endorcrine,
some either or before reaching their target tissue
(to control plasma levels or active compounds),
or at times after termination of their actions (inactivation and elimination)..
However many of hormones are metabolized within their target tissue,
in which a complex interplay between activation and inactivation mechanisms serve to regulate the specificity and the amplitude of the hormonal response..

Always employ T even at a replacement level while you allow the other compounds to be the horse horses.
Someone can have great success with blitz cycles using Test prop and orals, 6-8 weeks off and on. But you we it to yourselves to always keep the very one thing that has made you operate and function,that has made you who you have became as a growing make, that's Test.

Removing T and using something else in place of, is like throwing some nice crispy bacon in the trash and trying to make some artificial synthetic bacon.. Why??? You love bacon right? well you endocrine loves T... Don't take your bodies bacon.(y):ROFLMAO:
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, we are not new to this and we realise all that you wrote and more.

I said, it is not an ideal position to be in, regarding the oral + serm cycle, and what you wrote is what I meant by "not odeal".

The idea of a test base, has been discussed here ad nauseam. For a cycle that would keep your natural LH production running, there is no point in using test. The most point would actually make to run topical estrogen. The ER negative feedback loop is not the only thing that suppresses. Dry androgens by them self suppress. This is why adding test to such a cycle doesn't make sense. Test it self will suppress but wont really add much to the cycle in regards to gains. And for example, in my case, I need at least 250 mg's of testto get to a good E2 level of app 25. So either add something that arometises heavily (and doesn't suppress that much, maybe dbol, i dont know ...) or just use estrogen, or maybe even hcg.

Either wa, I am not saying you should run this, I just said it's an cycle option.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never done it, but the idea of a Superdrol pulse has always called to me. Dr. D made some compelling points concerning the methods and reasoning...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From my last pct, I don't have the same experience at all. Used hcg through the cycle and a small dose in the first week of pct. One of the worst pct's ever ... Maybe something was fake, idk ...

I do agree however, that hcg should be a staple.
Damn man we always have different experiences.

If you bought hcg off the internet from the black market, there is a very good chance it was sh1t. I know because i got burned.

I only trust hcg from the pharmacy, Ovitrelle pen 6500iu, works amazing, first shot i swear i couod feel the well being after 6 hours. You just start to feel good. Like a high.

Night and day. Feeling amazing on hcg.

DhC34522

Awards
Wish I had this problems, 600test sounds nice. sorry ass town has no hookups an computer illiterate mines below 90 an try doesnt get it over 400, fml

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro, your grammar & typos made me reread this post so many times I thought I was illiterate.
thanks for putting into words what i was thinking, lol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm four weeks into my first cycle. Test 600mg/week, proviron 50mg a day, and about 6mg aromasin every 3 days.

Last bloods had my testosterone levels off the charts (>1500) and estradiol was about 33.

I had issues getting it up last night. I have been banging my air bnb tenant occasionally, but shes not very attractive. I was under the impression my sex drive should be crazy at this point during my cycle. What could be causing this? Do I need to start hcG?
Maybe you’re just attracted to dudes and don’t realize it? 🤷‍♂️

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro, your grammar & typos made me reread this post so many times I thought I was illiterate.
You sure this aint a bot?

makes you think... when we reach the point where we cant really decipher between ai and humans, does ai possess consciousness at that point?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

makes you think... when we reach the point where we cant really decipher between ai and humans, does ai possess consciousness at that point?
Lol I don’t think so, but it doesn’t matter much. Just a 2 month old account asking for sources talk.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

bots are way smarter than this dude bro.....

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, how did I miss this
Just saying, if you want to know what it’s like to grab thunder and arm wrestle Zeus dick with your butt.....no homo.... then just loose the gloves and do it....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just saying, if you want to know what it’s like to grab thunder and arm wrestle Zeus dick with your butt.....no homo.... then just loose the gloves and do it....
Tbf if the ladies weren’t getting me hard and I wasn’t running something known for ze soft noodle then I wouldn’t rule out any options.

imagine getting to 70 yrs old before you realised and all you can attract is battered old man cock by then......just saying OP