Libido after Xgels and alphamax

GSP

Awards
I had to stop a cycle short on both of these, I was about a month in due to a shoulder injury. Ever since I've noticed a low libido, not strong erections. Is it possible something is up with my test?

Earlier in the year I did cortisol control supplements

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Given if would have taken a month to get going and then another month to really get the effects of both

I’d suggest speaking with a doctor

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have bloods drawn to check. Was your libido higher while using the products and now it’s dropped off?

Or does it feel like you’re below your baseline?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others. Best way to know for sure is to get bloods and then you know exactly where your levels are at.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
might have been something wrong before hand... have a hard time believing a 40 dollar OTC test booster can mess up test /estrogen and libido..but I'm not a doctor
good luck man hope everything works out

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I had to stop a cycle short on both of these, I was about a month in due to a shoulder injury. Ever since I've noticed a low libido, not strong erections. Is it possible something is up with my test?

Earlier in the year I did cortisol control supplements
Sorry to hear about the injury. Has the shoulder injury been preventing you from lifting all together? If so, how long have you been out of the gym?

I don't think 4 weeks of Alphamax would have such drastic effects on your libido. I've experienced mild changes in libido when coming off of Alphamax, but nothing like you're describing

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like others said, check in with a doc. Libido is multifactorial so hard to pinpoint sometimes. Try to think how diet, sleep, and stress have been lately also

GSP

Awards
Sorry to hear about the injury. Has the shoulder injury been preventing you from lifting all together? If so, how long have you been out of the gym?

I don't think 4 weeks of Alphamax would have such drastic effects on your libido. I've experienced mild changes in libido when coming off of Alphamax, but nothing like you're describing
I've been over a good month off of lifting. Trying rehab. Maybe mild changes, but last month I've just noticed no drive

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been over a good month off of lifting. Trying rehab. Maybe mild changes, but last month I've just noticed no drive
sustain alpha...the libido fixerupper!!!

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive noticed that supps with abieta lowers my libido, due to the estrogen being lowered. Same goes for the stuff in Triazole. I think you should just wait it out and your body will adjust. There's nothing to worry about, but I know how you feel, it's quite annoying.
Xgels won't effect libidio.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Watch the anabolic doc video on test boosters. He claims he’s seeing guys taking herbal supps much like alphamax as far as ingredients and they have low libido, weak erections, etc. so not entirely impossible then.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see it like this, if the test booster works to boost test, then coming off could have negative effects, even if the boost is negligible. To the hpta the stimulus to boost test was not negligible. Without it, it goes below baseline.

That’s my hypothesis anyway.