LGND inspired nutraceuticals

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here tried “LGND” by inspired nutraceuticals? It seems to have a solid profile; ksm-66, laxosterone, cocoabuterol, Vaso 6 and astragin.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not but in to see who has...

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
I ran three bottles straight, really enjoyed it. A lot of people seem to complain about the price but for what you get I think it’s well rounded at a fair price. Took three months off to try other things and now back to it. Literally being delivered today. As last time I am stacking it with FD2, Viron & Prolactrone.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
Joints felt way better, increased sweating, muscle fullness, deeper pumps from the Vaso6. Just a really feel good supplement. And since I take Vaso6 and KSM-66 as staples this just makes better since.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I've been looking for a replacement for massacr3(since it is discontinued. fuk olympus labs), and this looks like a good option. Just wanted to hear some feedback since there is so little on the product currently.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies. I've been looking for a replacement for massacr3(since it is discontinued. fuk olympus labs), and this looks like a good option. Just wanted to hear some feedback since there is so little on the product currently.
But why not just stock up on massacr3 as it’s BOGOF?