Lgi Triumphalis Cycle Preview

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As stated above, this is my plans for a cycle soon to come, feel free to critique it.

On Cycle:
Lgi Triumphalis: 45/60/60/60/75/75mg
Ar1macare Pro: 6/6/6/6/6/6caps

Post Cycle:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10/0/mg
Raloxifene: 0/0/60/60/30/30mg
Exemestane: 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5mg (eod)
Sup3r Pct: 10/10/10/10caps

Additional Supplements: Multivitamin, Plenty of Fish Oil, Whey, and will add Taurine if back pumps get too bad to handle

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why don't you just run one dose through out?
I prefer slowly working up in dosages, it's what I did with my rpn havoc cycle and I liked it a lot...Have you ran triumphalis before? If so, how was it?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't. I've read a lot about it.

Many say it's like a weaker version of Epi. With a couple saying it was stronger than epi. Either way it's definitely more milder since most people run it way higher than epi.

I was going to run this for the summer but decided to go with dianodrol instead.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I haven't. I've read a lot about it.

Many say it's like a weaker version of Epi. With a couple saying it was stronger than epi. Either way it's definitely more milder since most people run it way higher than epi.

I was going to run this for the summer but decided to go with dianodrol instead.
I've spent countless hours researching it and have gone through every thread I could find on it, most of which were at prohormoneforum and it does seem to be a bit milder mg per mg than epistane but it seems like it would better suit a lean bulk, which is my primary goal...The added hunger everyone addresses to it is a great benefit to me since I have appetite problems...I've read a few things about dianadrol too while I was researching triumphalis and it also sounds like a great compound, good luck on your cycle man

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I've spent countless hours researching it and have gone through every thread I could find on it, most of which were at prohormoneforum and it does seem to be a bit milder mg per mg than epistane but it seems like it would better suit a lean bulk, which is my primary goal...The added hunger everyone addresses to it is a great benefit to me since I have appetite problems...I've read a few things about dianadrol too while I was researching triumphalis and it also sounds like a great compound, good luck on your cycle man
Yeah researching with mk677 and intense training(old school high volume+short ass rest times) has my appetite already up. Don't need any more munchies.

Honestly the thing I'm really looking forward to is that dbol euphoria during the research. What's better than getting stronger, leaner, and feeling like god.

Epi was like that for me,

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah researching with mk677 and intense training(old school high volume+short ass rest times) has my appetite already up. Don't need any more munchies.

Honestly the thing I'm really looking forward to is that dbol euphoria during the research. What's better than getting stronger, leaner, and feeling like god.

Epi was like that for me,
I'll have to look into dianodrol a bit more, epistane actually gave me no "on" feeling but everybody responds differently...Epistane gave me excellent results though, I gained 18.5lbs in 4 weeks

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to look into dianodrol a bit more, epistane actually gave me no "on" feeling but everybody responds differently...Epistane gave me excellent results though, I gained 18.5lbs in 4 weeks
Yeah it tends to be 70/30. 70 being just regular 30 being euphoric/androgenic.

Epi was dry for me but at the same time it made my joints actually feel great and my nips were very puffy. My hormones at the time must've somehow made it very androgenic for me. I was eating extremely fatty meals though, could be why my joints felt amazing.

and yeah gained about 17lbs(not all lean i.e. water/glyco but was still lean lol) in about 7 weeks. 1 week I couldn't lift due to circumstances. The strength though. It just wouldn't stop going up.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it tends to be 70/30. 70 being just regular 30 being euphoric/androgenic.

Epi was dry for me but at the same time it made my joints actually feel great and my nips were very puffy. My hormones at the time must've somehow made it very androgenic for me. I was eating extremely fatty meals though, could be why my joints felt amazing.

and yeah gained about 17lbs(not all lean i.e. water/glyco but was still lean lol) in about 7 weeks. 1 week I couldn't lift due to circumstances. The strength though. It just wouldn't stop going up.
Epistane destroyed my joints on cycle, I would have to quit doing curls due to pain in my rotator cuffs...I also experienced horrible back pumps and mediocre shin pumps, but that's because I underestimated it and didn't buy taurine...Also had a sex drive drop towards the end of the third week and nipples got puffy and sore towards the end of the fourth week

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Epistane destroyed my joints on cycle, I would have to quit doing curls due to pain in my rotator cuffs...I also experienced horrible back pumps and mediocre shin pumps, but that's because I underestimated it and didn't buy taurine...Also had a sex drive drop towards the end of the third week and nipples got puffy and sore towards the end of the fourth week
The crazy thing is I never experienced back pumps with Epi. Libido started dropping around same time as you. Lethargy was getting bad starting week 5.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The crazy thing is I never experienced back pumps with Epi. Libido started dropping around same time as you. Lethargy was getting bad starting week 5.
Back pumps were horrible lmao, I could barely wax the sideskirts on my 350z on cycle

1kerry

Awards
hi...any idea on how triumphalis compare to hdrol? im gonna run tr1umph with tr3n, hope it gets nasty =)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hi...any idea on how triumphalis compare to hdrol? im gonna run tr1umph with tr3n, hope it gets nasty =)
Stronger overall, especially mg per mg...I've seen people say 45-60mg triumphalis makes 100-125mg look natural...I'm really excited to run this, I'll tag you in my log when the time comes man

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In on this, you are going to love it at those dosages

I did experience some crazy calf cramps/pumps but this was more due to my dieting/cut than anything I believe... but something to be aware of.

Ive never ran it for bulking purposes but I believe you will see some amazing gains... in my opinion its one of the better PH's and doesnt get its due credit.

1kerry

Awards
Stronger overall, especially mg per mg...I've seen people say 45-60mg triumphalis makes 100-125mg look natural...I'm really excited to run this, I'll tag you in my log when the time comes man
awesome, GL!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Supplements 16
Beavis Bungocchi Peptide/Research 5
AnabolicGuru Cycle Logs 100
AnabolicGuru Anabolics 48
A Cycle Logs 37