Rad 8 mg 1-4 week
Ostarina 20 mg 4-8 week
Cardarina 14/21 mg 1-8 week

Thanks to all

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried any of them solo?

Also, you'd be better off posting this in the "Anabolics" sub forum.

Secco92

Awards
I tried:
-lgd stand alone for 4 weeks
-Lgd 4 weeks and ostarine+pct 4 weeks

How can I move this thread to anabolic section?
Thanks

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I tried:

Thanks
Either through Admin or just delete the thread in this section and re-post as a new thread in the Anabolics section

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried:

Thanks
how were the gains with these?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine made my nipples feel weird I had never had a weird feeling like that till using ostarine don't really care for it and you know how I feel about lgd If you can handle the crap suppression and shutdown it works just have to put up with that and lethargy...
I am a big fan of rad140 it's good solo and stacked

Secco92

Awards
First time with lgd of BBB, the results was great..4 kg not all lean but more appreciable....second time with lgd and osta always BBB i think that I bought fake sarm because I had only problems at the liver (wrong blood values)

Secco92

Awards
Ostarine made my nipples feel weird I had never had a weird feeling like that till using ostarine don't really care for it and you know how I feel about lgd If you can handle the crap suppression and shutdown it works just have to put up with that and lethargy...
For this reason I will take low dosage of oatarina and not for long time....i'll take liver protector with it...

What is you rad dosage when you use it solo? And what brand do you take?
I'm going to use olympus lab; legend, ostar1ne and radar1ne

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
For this reason I will take low dosage of oatarina and not for long time....i'll take liver protector with it...

I have used 4 different sources of rad 140 but typically ran it at 30mg a day from beginning to end. One source I used had 3mg caps I had to take almost the whole bottle to get any effect from it. 30mg is is a pretty sweet spot for me I prolly could of upped the dosage at about week 3 but I was still getting good gains. I don't think more is better seems like more sides arise when taking more of anything....

Secco92

Awards
I have used 4 different sources of rad 140 but typically ran it at 30mg a day from beginning to end. One source I used had 3mg caps I had to take almost the whole bottle to get any effect from it. 30mg is is a pretty sweet spot for me I prolly could of upped the dosage at about week 3 but I was still getting good gains. I don't think more is better seems like more sides arise when taking more of anything....
Do you think is a good idea take only 8 mg?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Do you think is a good idea take only 8 mg?
Yes start out low on anything till you dial in your sweet spot... I just know with me I didn't notice as much at a low dose so I worked my way up...

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Debating using rad140 for or LGD for 6 weeks with a 2 week preload of 4-andro (which would be a total 8 weeks).

JCR97

JCR97

Awards

Ostarine is not supposed to play with your liver.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Debating using rad140 for or LGD for 6 weeks with a 2 week preload of 4-andro (which would be a total 8 weeks).
I beleive the andro is supposed to help with the sides I used a test base with lgd it didn't help me one bit though

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I beleive the andro is supposed to help with the sides I used a test base with lgd it didn't help me one bit though
Yes but I'm not sure if I should run Rad140 solo or if I should do a run of LGD/4ad (which is my test base) for combo run. Cause I don't think you need a test base for rad correct?

Secco92

Awards
Ostarine is not supposed to play with your liver.
I did blood check and i found wrong blood values....so I read that ostarine cause this..now I don't remember wrong blood values but they are correlate with possible hepatitis

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Yes but I'm not sure if I should run Rad140 solo or if I should do a run of LGD/4ad (which is my test base) for combo run. Cause I don't think you need a test base for rad correct?
I think rad is a nice compound by its self but i got to where I started stacking it with s4...... hut I'd your trying to put some size on I think lgd and rad would be a good one...

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't enough my pct? What fo you add?
your pct isnt a pct its a otc test boosting complex

get clomid or RIP to your hpta

in regards to your previous sarm cycles have you never ran a serm?

Secco92

Awards
your pct isnt a pct its a otc test boosting complex

get clomid or RIP to your hpta

in regards to your previous sarm cycles have you never ran a serm?
No, only pct like i wrote ��

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I didn't answer all of your question yes a pct is deffinately needed for lgd but depending on the person rad140 doesn't require it I didn't need one cause the was no suppression or any sides of that sort so I just threw an otc test booster for pct wasn't neccessary though

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I didn't answer all of your question yes a pct is deffinately needed for lgd but depending on the person rad140 doesn't require it I didn't need one cause the was no suppression or any sides of that sort so I just threw an otc test booster for pct wasn't neccessary though
I mean which one is best to put on mass as for pct I never not use a SERM. Just cause a SERM is same price as otc pct.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I mean which one is best to put on mass as for pct I never not use a SERM. Just cause a SERM is same price as otc pct.
I would say lgd would be better for mass but I used rad 140 while cutting and kept stacking plates on so rad would prolly be good for a bulk just didn't use it for that and if you don't used clomid or something of that sort after lgd cycle you sex life will suck.... for a couple of months beleive me I learned the hard way

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I think rad is a nice compound by its self but i got to where I started stacking it with s4...... hut I'd your trying to put some size on I think lgd and rad would be a good one...
True LGD and rad would be a nice one didn't think of that.

Secco92

Awards
I never had use clomid, i had always use pct like SUPER PCT and other supplements ... You scary me because i had bever use lgd+rad...
However, only 8 mg of rad with 8 mg of lgd is a good idea for bulking?
And can I use ostarine in bulking? Or is it only for cutting?