LGD4033, Epistane, and M-STEN

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I will be running LGD-4033, Epistane, and M-STEN. 33 days.
How much HCG should I run with M-STEN? Does Epistane require HCG? what iuHCG should I buy, 5,000?
Will Epistane make me drier or dry me out?
How will these effect things like my breathing, and blood pressure? I am physically healthy and have access to clonidine.
I know I can expect a lot more aggression from M-sten.
I am also using Dermacrine, and Tamoxifen. Yeah I preffer Tamoxifen for a lot of reasons.
For PCT I have a test booster with Arimistane and DIM

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You running the dermacrine and nolva on cycle or in pct?

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
on cycle. I might buy more tamoxifen for post cycle, too.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Highly recommend you do. I don't think arimistane and DIM alone are going to bounce you back from that cycle even with the HCG.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm really confused, your cycle looks like you reached into a bag and pulled out a couple things and called it a cycle.

Nothing requires hcg, if your going to run hcg along side those things it may help or may not.

You listed 3 things that have no estrogen conversion and 1 of them may actually lower estrogen. Plan on your estrogen being crushed around week 3 or 4 and possibly having zero sex drive or ability to perform.

The msten and epistane will completely over shadow the lgd to the point that you mine as well not waste the lgd.

If I can make a suggestion, if you don't mind pinning hcg, why not pin a little testosterone at like 300 mg per week for 8-12 and pick either epistane or msten at 30mg a day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, 4 week cycles are not going to build much muscle at all. U might swell up with 10-15 lbs of water and glycogen in your muscles that appears to be gains but it will dissapear shortly after you stop the orals

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m assuming you’ve never ran any of the 3, which is fine. Also, probably why you’re thinking of throwing them all together without a serm in pct. I would suggest more research before you do some damage that can’t be undone. If you’re hellbent keep it simple
Epistane 4-6wks 20mg-30mg depending on how you feel at say week 3
Pct
Nolva 40/20/10/10

I’m hoping this is your first cycle and if so you gain plenty

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s not a ‘might’ it’s a must.

You’re lookin at two strong steroids, plus lgd which is suppressive in its own right...
I missed that part, a test booster and dim is not going to do anything for pct. Also I think this same guy had a thread 2 weeks ago about starting a injectable lgd cycle???

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I missed that part, a test booster and dim is not going to do anything for pct. Also I think this same guy had a thread 2 weeks ago about starting a injectable lgd cycle???
Actually, he has many gems. Apparently in October he was running msten, DMZ, ddrol and yk11 while wondering how long it takes to kick in. I really hope this is trolling because by his posts he’s been non stop blasting orals

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Actually, he has many gems. Apparently in October he was running msten, DMZ, ddrol and yk11 while wondering how long it takes to kick in. I really hope this is trolling because by his posts he’s been non stop blasting orals
Now I'm really confused, back in October he was taking test, in November he was asking about cutting on s23 and mentioned he's ran multiple cycles in that thread, the stuff you listed above is like 4 more things, then lgd 2 weeks ago. Now this. Soooooooo why is he asking odd newbie questions and going backwards on his upcoming cycle. By his own threads he's used about 7 different compounds over a few cycles already.

@AnabolicPitbull , what you doing to yourself bro. Your either trolling or if your serious your running way too many things too close together and your gonna definitely cause yourself some issues in the future.

Also how old are you?

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
damn sorry I forgot to mention, these are injectables. Should I save the epistane for another cycle and just use LGD and M-STEN?
I'll be 26 in 2 and a half months.
Yeah the massive oral cycles have got to be the stupidest thing I have ever done.
My PCT is Arimistane 50mg and DIM with some test booster in it, I got it on E-bay, I used it before for an ostarine RAD-140 and LGD cycle a few years ago and it worked really well. I was in an accident and got my head split open. I'm a stupid ugly motherfucker, I'm not trolling. I just really can't remember steroids, and I can't continue school. My girl left me too. Not looking for pitty, I mean emphasis on stupid and ugly. I dont want to look like this anymore,
The M-STEN and Epistane Injectables were 45% off so I just jumped on the sale. I will save the epistane for another cycle. I haven't started this cycle yet so I really really really appreciate any and all help
I already have the injectable LGD and tamoxifen tablets, waiting for the m-sten and epistane to come next week.
BTW I know how to inject incase your worried i'm not, like, a high functioning retard. I use IPA, sanitize and measure 33ui. 2ml shoulder or 5ml ventroglute
So deffinitely gonna buy another bottle of tamoxifen @Rad83. I already knew that I suppose but thanks for confirming. i can't even figure out how to quote people on this forum. someone on this forum told me to consult this forum before I do anything stupid. That's me; Stupid.
but I still remember how to use a semi-colon.
@wfreiling I have used injected test and winstrol when I was 21, went back to orals. This is my 2nd injected cycle.
I have used LGD-4033 and M-sten alone, albeit orally. I don't really wanna **** my liver out :0
also it is really hard for me to look at computer screens. the screen hurts my head and vision. the internet is where all the steroid info is, im looking at sarmscentral idk if im allowed to link to it. I cant find any other good websites. theres this one guy i really like, greg doucette. i learned about nutrition in my time in jail,

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pick either Epistane or Msten and run it with the LGD & some Dermacrine during the cycle.

Maybe both LGD & Epistane for 6 weeks, or LGD for 6-8 weeks with Msten during the last 4 weeks of that.

After the cycle use your Tamoxifen, DIM & test booster for a month or so to PCT properly. There you go brother. Be smart with doses - injectable is more potent than the same dose orally.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I really appreciate your help hyde. Living like this feels horrible. How long is the shelf life of Epistane, do you know any chance? I don't want whatever it turns into...
I have already been injecting LGD since march 14th at 21mg. Ventrogluteal, a couple times carefully to remind myself. But it's a tiny bit of oil in .33 and I use luer lock in my shoulder. I'm worried about my aggression levels with M-sten. It's not a problem right now, but I'm basically a moron now and I should go slow. I'm already seeing results from LGD-4033 3/31/2021 starting march 14th. Will .33 of LGD and M-sten. is 33mg a day of M-sten too much I'm just dividing the vial by 33? I have problems with decision making. You're a lifesaver. Also injectables are healthier imo. I'm acheiving better results right now then I did with that insane stack I did a few months ago. I actually shredded on that stack which wasnt what it was meant for, and I felt like dogshit the entire time. I'm sorry for what I've done to my liver. I need to learn more about testosterone injections. can you recommend a guide?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would personally use only 20mg of Msten. It is potent and toxic, but it didn’t give me any issues with aggression at all. If yours is brewed 100mg/ml like I believe, that means 20mg is 0.2ml - 20 units on an insulin syringe, or 1/5th of a 1ml syringe. 20mg got me good results and 32mg just a lot more side effects like cramping and high blood pressure, personally.

Epistane lasts years. But if it did somehow convert to Pheraplex some stored in excessive heat, that stuff is great and will do even better than Msten so it’s no issue. Pheraplex is like stronger Dbol in my experience. You feel pretty good on it and adds size quickly. So don’t worry about that!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YouTube has some good educational medical ones like this:

Same as any other oil injection, nothing crazy.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would personally use only 20mg of Msten. It is potent and toxic, but it didn’t give me any issues with aggression at all. If yours is brewed 100mg/ml like I believe, that means 20mg is 0.2ml - 20 units on an insulin syringe, or 1/5th of a 1ml syringe. 20mg got me good results and 32mg just a lot more side effects like cramping and high blood pressure, personally.

Epistane lasts years. But if it did somehow convert to Pheraplex some stored in excessive heat, that stuff is great and will do even better than Msten so it’s no issue. Pheraplex is like stronger Dbol in my experience. You feel pretty good on it and adds size quickly. So don’t worry about that!
Thanks bro that's what I was thinking. but imo I've seen superdrol in action. my very very first cycle when I was 18 was Dbol. but maybe I could put this on a shelf haha. In the name of science!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epistane is good for years but since it's injectable it's shelf life may come down to the oil it's suspended in. For example if the oil has a shelf life say 2 years then the epistane would go bad when the oil does.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epistane is good for years but since it's injectable it's shelf life may come down to the oil it's suspended in. For example if the oil has a shelf life say 2 years then the epistane would go bad when the oil does.
Should have bought more lol.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
YouTube has some good educational medical ones like this:

Same as any other oil injection, nothing crazy.
Yeah bro im sorry I lied, I'm already injecting the LGD and I've made some awesome gains since I've been able to spend money on good food and injectables instead of my ex.
But thanks for having my back. I wanted to be an army medic at some point in my life lol. I don't have the same confidence or aggression. ty

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Should have bought more lol.
Grape seed oil is a 1 year shelf life, mct oil is 2-3 years. That doesn't mean it will immediately go bad, but it's downhill from there shelf date. Personally I have used a bttl that sat for 3-4 years unopened and there was no issues. I don't think it starts going till the seal is broken but I could be wrong