LGD... wait time?

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright so as per my last thread I started running LGD, only 2 days so far at 5 mg/day for the first week, bumping to 10 after the first week.

I’m wondering if anyone can enlighten me as to how long it takes to “kick in”? Basically trying to make sure I didn’t get bunk ****.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Week one will be placebo effects if any at all probably won’t start noticing harder pumps until week 2 and noticeable gains around week 4-6

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Greg Doucette on YouTube says they kick in right away....He has multiple videos and seems quite experienced!

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
@Old Witch is the man to ask. He recently ran a successful LGD cycle. However his was at a much higher dosage.

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
You should definitely know if its legitimate when you bump it up to 10mg.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You should definitely know if its legitimate when you bump it up to 10mg.
I did yesterday. I “may” have more energy today. Stuff I got was from somewhere I found prior to finding this forum. Have more coming from known source through here

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
I did yesterday. I “may” have more energy today. Stuff I got was from somewhere I found prior to finding this forum. Have more coming from known source through here
Not so much energy basically size increase...get through it a week of workouts and you'll know

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say pretty sure by week 2 you will know, building up from there.
And I thought around week 8 it kicks into overdrive...!