LGD vs Andro Bomb

MrVascular

Awards
For future reference, im curious as to which of the two of these would be a superior product for a lean bulk. In comparing lbm gain, sides, value, suppression, and PCT required (serm regardless, i mean more the ancillaries). LGD 6 weeks, vs AMS Andro Bomb for 4

From my current perspective, LGD is arguably the better value with 8 weeks for 5 mg a day usually or there abouts, without need for major cycle support, in theory. Whereas Andro Bomb at its cheapest will run around 50$ for a one month supply, DHEA based compounds are usually toted as more of a long run PH so to me a one month cycle may not be worth it despite the claims of "up to 15 pounds in a 30 day cycle," not to mention the contingencys of keeping AI's on hand in a freak scenario. Lethargy is anecdotally known to set in for many on LGD around the 6 week mark so longer than that could cause issues, versus Andro Bomb whose triple blend of compounds to counter out some of each others negative sides. I really dont know on the suppression case, i expect LGD to suppress more short term but due to lower Lutenizing hormone suppression i would expect a faster recovery than Andro Bomb.

I haven't read much on Andro Bomb so i cant say much, but hopefully you guys can agree, disagree, warp my conjectures to your own. Do you think my reasoning is valid or do you have a better comparison to make on the two?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, I would run the lgd

doma777

doma777

Awards
I just ordered andro bomb, I'll let u know how goes