Unanswered Lgd solo or with test?

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Goodmorning everyone
I'm about to do my second cycle of lgd.
Do you think it’s better to do 10wks at 12-20mg of lgd(daily) solo or 10wks 8-12mg of lgd(daily) and 250mg test wk?
Thank you

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How could adding test not be better? If it's an option, do it for sure.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Goodmorning everyone
Do you think it’s better to do 10wks at 12-20mg of lgd(daily) solo or 10wks 8-12mg of lgd(daily) and 250mg test wk?
Thank you
10 weeks is a little long isnt it?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I see what you were getting at. You should actually run LGD 20-30mg with the test IMO. What did you run it at the first cycle?

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
First cycle was 30mg daily ostarine for 12wks, good body recompo, second was lgd 12-16mg 12wks 40lbs bulk I would also take more x packs, but I just bought the machine and made other expenses, I wanted to save

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Goodmorning everyone
Thank you
LGD is better with test because LGD and test are synergistic due to the fact LGD lowers SHGB which in turns increases free testosterone if you are running it with test. Also, LGD significantly lowers your bodies production of natural test close to the point of shutdown which is another reason it is best run with test.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Careful with the longer cycles if you aren't on TRT .... (yet).
honestly, I have never felt even the slightest lethargy during or after the cycles. my friend is always tough and high libido
thanks anyway for the advice

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly, I have never felt even the slightest lethargy during or after the cycles. my friend is always tough and high libido
thanks anyway for the advice
I assume you've gone through proper pct, so that's how it works...until one day it doesn't.

It's awesome you felt no symptoms of low test though. With the few sarm cycles I've done my libido was supercharged for the first several weeks and then it crashed hard. You're one of the lucky ones. How old are you?

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
I assume you've gone through proper pct, so that's how it works...until one day it doesn't.

It's awesome you felt no symptoms of low test though. With the few sarm cycles I've done my libido was supercharged for the first several weeks and then it crashed hard. You're one of the lucky ones. How old are you?
yes I have always done a proper PCT with a combo of nolva and clomid.
I’m 25, I have been training seriously for 4 years, but I’ve always done competitive sport

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yep. Oftentimes that is the way it happens:
1). Cycle, PCT, Recovery.
2). Cycle, PCT, Recovery.
3). Cycle, PCT, Recovery.
....until one cycle...
*). Cycle, PCT, ... What the heck happened?!?!?!?
.. And they're never the same.
That's why I control the things that I can : Length, of cycle, compounds used, PCT protocol, etc...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
BamBam54 Cycle Logs 44
Anabolics 12
Bgproudfew Anabolics 47
Anabolics 21