LGD - Rad140 - Epiandro cycle

Astock

Astock

Awards
Been out of the game for a while and started hitting the gym hard again about 6 months ago. Down 20 pounds and have training and diet on point again so let’s see if these sarms live up to the hype.

Goal: recomp / bulk

As of now my next cycle looks like this but open to suggestions as I’m new to sarms

LGD: 10 mg 8 weeks
Rad 140: 10 mg 8 weeks
Epi Andro: 1000mg 8 weeks
Exemstane on hand if needed

PCT:

Clomid: 75/50/50/25
Exemstane: 25mg EOD
OL PCT

Height: 5’9”
Weight: 183
Lifting: 7 years

PH/DS history:
DMZ, Stanodrol, Epistane, Trenevar, Halodrol

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion man I would cut the epiandro out and add some cardarine which would go well with the LGD and Rad. This is just my opinion as I’m not really a fan of the new Andros. You have to take super hi dosages to really see results. The results I have seen people get aren’t that much better than what I have seen people do natty with good training and diet. If you want to go really aggressive run the LGD and Rad along with some Cardarine, then throw some Epistane in with it. The would give you a really nice recomp, especially if you eat at a small surplus.

Astock

Astock

Awards
In my opinion man I would cut the epiandro out and add some cardarine which would go well with the LGD and Rad. This is just my opinion as I’m not really a fan of the new Andros. You have to take super hi dosages to really see results. The results I have seen people get aren’t that much better than what I have seen people do natty with good training and diet. If you want to go really aggressive run the LGD and Rad along with some Cardarine, then throw some Epistane in with it. The would give you a really nice recomp, especially if you eat at a small surplus.
It’s my understanding the lgd causes bad letheragy around 3-4 weeks and the epi Andro is there for a test base to combat the lethargy.
I’m definitely interested in Cardarine but the cancer scares are enough to steer me away from it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s my understanding the lgd causes bad letheragy around 3-4 weeks and the epi Andro is there for a test base to combat the lethargy.
I’m definitely interested in Cardarine but the cancer scares are enough to steer me away from it.
What dosage of LGD at week 3-4 causes lethargy.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the epiandro addition
I bet it keeps you dry and hard
With energy and sex drive
At least it should help with that

Astock

Astock

Awards
I like the epiandro addition
I bet it keeps you dry and hard
With energy and sex drive
At least it should help with that
Any experience with epi Andro? I’ve used LGI stano-200 and loved it.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
That’s true about the epi as a base, my fault didn’t fully read before posting.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Anybody have experience with LGD or Rad? Been reading logs and reviews on it are kinda hit or miss.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
With the way the government is cracking down on research labs there’s quite a bit of fakes out there when it comes to SARMS. I will say that every review I have read where the user got their SARMS from a proven source they have all shown good results.