LGD/RAD140/Cardarine 8 Week Cycle

JohnJJ

Awards
Will be doing an lgd/rad140/cardarine cycle. Have done hdrol several years ago this will be my first sarm cycle.
LGD: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 (may go to 10mg last couple weeks)
Rad140: 0/0/10/15/15/15/15/15 (may go to 20mg last couple weeks)
GW: 0/10/10/10/10/20/20/20 (will use the rest of the bottle on PCT)

Week 5 ill start natty test booster through PCT (invictus lab alpha booster)

PCT will be nolva 20/20/10/10

Other supps throughout – creatine, beta alanine, taurine, fish oil, msm, nac, niacin

routine – will do cardio prob once a week

notable lifts
SLDL 3 set 7 rep 165lb
OHP 3 set 5 rep 85lbs (been stuck here for a month)
BOR 3 set 7 rep 170lbs
Flat DB press 4 set 6 rep 50lb

have had nagging soreness when I squat in my in my hip flexors. Took time off, been stretching nothing has helped hopefully this can heal it.
Will be starting tomorrow.

Plan to start at about 2,200 cals, want this cycle to be a recomp.

Also, I have aromisan on hand, will this have any use?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless your prone to estrogen sides, you shouldn't need the armomisan. But bro those doses are really low. Id do so more research unless you for some reason are running super low doses of weak compounds on purpose.

JohnJJ

Awards
day 2 - first workout, shoulders back went pretty well. feel no different as expected. will be coming in a few hundred calories over desired amount.
doing the follow routine, quite long - looking forward to the GW.

Unless your prone to estrogen sides, you shouldn't need the armomisan. But bro those doses are really low. Id do so more research unless you for some reason are running super low doses of weak compounds on purpose.
alright thanks, i don't expect them

actually i have done quite a bit of research. Many of the 5mg logs showed similar results to 10mg with slightly less sides, with that said will increase it towards the end of the cycle. i think rad at 15-20mg is somewhat standard, don't see a reason to go anymore. and GW i only have one bottle so trying to make it last a bit.

JohnJJ

Awards
day 4, second workout - chest/arms. went well still feel no different. Need someone to trade me some chest for traps, have the chest of a 12 year old boy.

got this little guy in the mail today, wish it combined as well as lgd does with the solution, will have to shake it well every time

JohnJJ

Awards
day 8, 3rd workout. grueling workout still can't say ive noticed any difference from taking lgd yet.

first day of GW as well. Both taste absolutely awful think ill start chasing them with something

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want a kick started then rad plus yk-11 will help the cycle while your waiting for the lgd to kick in. In my experience rad kicks in quickly, I would’ve started it in the beginning

JohnJJ

Awards
day 13, workout #5. Felt good in the gym had pretty good strength even tho i was pretty dehydrated kept cramping in my hip and foot.

Think i can feel the GW working was barely breaking a sweat when i'd normally be dripping. Looking forward to the rad on monday

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magnesium, potassium, taurine, and electrolytes are things that prevent cramping if thats a problem

JohnJJ

Awards
day 15, 6th workout. started rad at 10mg monday, will bump up to 15mg on thurs. Then bump up to 20mg on monday the 1st.

Think my strength increased a bit, can't say i notice much though tbh. may have to bump up the lgd to 10mg.

also, dropped about a quarter of my lgd liquid while i was licking the powder residue off the mouth of the bottle :banghead: but glad it was the lgd and not the other two since the lgd is the lowest dose.

JohnJJ

Awards
day 17. 7th workout. wasn't very good wasn't feeling it from the start was chest/arms. got a pretty good chest workout then just freestyled for pump.

bumped up the rad to 15mg today

JohnJJ

Awards
day 20. had a great workout finally starting to see a bit of differences, more vascularity, strength is up a bit, have been at a pretty steady body weight. still at 5mg lgd, 15mg rad

JohnJJ

Awards
day 24. had 9th workout yesterday felt good sh/back, def more visible veins, strength nothing amazing.

at 10mg lgd, 20mg rad, 20mg GW starting oct 1.

def do notice bigger/more defined glutes, but not sure if that wouldn't have happened anyway.

been eating 2000-2500 cal, have gained maybe 2 pounds.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’ve only worked out 9 times in 24 days?

JohnJJ

Awards

JohnJJ

Awards
day 25, 10th workout, chest and arms.

cant say i notice any great strength gains but i am definitely noticing much more pump with each workout

JohnJJ

Awards
day 27, 11th workout. was stupid today, was pretty dehydrated and worked out anyway. felt a little tweak in my hip flexor on heavy squats, rested a bit and tried another set which was dumb and tweaked my quad some. called it a day on lower body and finished the rest of my workout. was feeling pretty strong today too, hoping it doesnt take more then a week to heal up sufficiently, will be doing some super light leg stuff next few days to get some good blood flow but won't do any leg workout for a week.

pumps are still good, and like i said felt pretty strong even though i was dehydrated.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 27, 11th workout. was stupid today, was pretty dehydrated and worked out anyway. felt a little tweak in my hip flexor on heavy squats, rested a bit and tried another set which was dumb and tweaked my quad some. called it a day on lower body and finished the rest of my workout. was feeling pretty strong today too, hoping it doesnt take more then a week to heal up sufficiently, will be doing some super light leg stuff next few days to get some good blood flow but won't do any leg workout for a week.

pumps are still good, and like i said felt pretty strong even though i was dehydrated.
Stop lifting if you are injured.
Use a recombant bike for increased blood flow. If it’s a small tweak foam roll and stretch. Anything more then a small tweak, rest your legs and just do upper-body.

By the way you most likely have a muscle imbalance in your legs. Your quads / hip flexors are weaker then your hamstrings. Therefore you are prone to hip flexor injuries.

Also you should be working out with more frequency, especially while on cycle. And buy another bottle of all your SARM’s, if you can’t afford it currently. Then wait to cycle, until you can afford a proper one.

Also how the hell are you constantly dehydrated? If you are dehydrated once...learn from your mistake. Water/electrolytes/taurine! By the way Sam stack potassium and magnesium are electrolytes...

And are you 12?? Your lifts are way too low to be cycling anything (SARM, PH, AAS).
Not being able to increase the weights on your lifts when they are that low is bull****, unless you are injured. Train with more intensity!

JohnJJ

Awards
Stop lifting if you are injured.
Use a recombant bike for increased blood flow. If it’s a small tweak foam roll and stretch. Anything more then a small tweak, rest your legs and just do upper-body.

By the way you most likely have a muscle imbalance in your legs. Your quads / hip flexors are weaker then your hamstrings. Therefore you are prone to hip flexor injuries.

Also you should be working out with more frequency, especially while on cycle. And buy another bottle of all your SARM’s, if you can’t afford it currently. Then wait to cycle, until you can afford a proper one.

Also how the hell are you constantly dehydrated? If you are dehydrated once...learn from your mistake. Water/electrolytes/taurine! By the way Sam stack potassium and magnesium are electrolytes...

And are you 12?? Your lifts are way too low to be cycling anything (SARM, PH, AAS).
Not being able to increase the weights on your lifts when they are that low is bull****, unless you are injured. Train with more intensity!
The bike is a good idea and that could be the case with the muscle imbalance will try to add a bit more quad work.

workout with more frequency is something i'll add, although i think 2x a week per muscle group is pretty sufficient. i have no need for more sarms, don't want to go beyond 8 weeks and have enough for that.

not constantly, twice over 4 weeks, both times after golfing. and this time i peed 6 times on the course so i can't really drink much more so i'll just have to lift on nongolf days.

not 12 and all my lifts have increased.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bike is a good idea and that could be the case with the muscle imbalance will try to add a bit more quad work.

workout with more frequency is something i'll add, although i think 2x a week per muscle group is pretty sufficient. i have no need for more sarms, don't want to go beyond 8 weeks and have enough for that.

not constantly, twice over 4 weeks, both times after golfing. and this time i peed 6 times on the course so i can't really drink much more so i'll just have to lift on nongolf days.

not 12 and all my lifts have increased.
If you are well hydrated you probably have a low electrolyte imbalance! Google(hyponatremia/hypokalemia/hypomagnesemia)
You can be over-hydrated and still cramp up badly from low electrolytes. Is your urine clear when you are peeing a lot? Meaning you may need less water and more electrolytes.

Sorry, I don’t mean to be a jerk. If your lifts are increasing each week then more power to you!!

JohnJJ

Awards
If you are well hydrated you probably have a low electrolyte imbalance! Google(hyponatremia/hypokalemia/hypomagnesemia)
You can be over-hydrated and still cramp up badly from low electrolytes. Is your urine clear when you are peeing a lot? Meaning you may need less water and more electrolytes.

Sorry, I don’t mean to be a jerk. If your lifts are increasing each week then more power to you!!
interesting, i'll look into that then because i definitely drank plenty of water and it wasn't hot or sunny, thanks.

day 29, 12th workout - will start to do a 6 day week to get more sessions in. back/sh today had a good pump and strength is there. also did light quad ext, bike and foam roller.

upped rad to about 23mg (full pipette), lgd still about 10mg, GW 20mg. seeing noticeable difference in body, fat % seems roughly the same though, weight about the same

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’m still confused. You said you work out 3 times a week but hit each muscle group twice. So do you mean your going 6 days a week but only 3 workout plans

JohnJJ

Awards
So I’m still confused. You said you work out 3 times a week but hit each muscle group twice. So do you mean your going 6 days a week but only 3 workout plans
originally, i was doing full body saturday, back/shoulder tues and chest/arms thurs. going forward, i will skip that extra day between full body and back/shoulder, thus 3 sessions per every 6 days. (routine is in 3rd post).

day 31, 13th workout. did chest/arms today, nothing really to report

JohnJJ

Awards
day 34, 14th workout. power day went pretty well. did light squats, no deadlifts still feels like my hip flexors are uber tight/tender. also did light deep hack squats which fell pretty good on the flexors, will incorporate that more throughout the weeks.

JohnJJ

Awards
day 37. 15th workout, back and shoulder. getting great pumps now stuff as fully kicked in.

bumped rad to 30mg monday, lgd still 10mg - will bump that to 15 soon, GW still about 20mg.

last several days had pretty bad lethargy capped by the worst so far today, just feel like **** and have headaches - test is probably rock bottom.

also, appetite hasnt been great that last few days, need to fix that

JohnJJ

Awards
42nd day, 17th workiut. still having the hip flexor issue so havent back squated, feels good with hack squats though. still good pumps and vascularity

JohnJJ

Awards
47th day, 19th worklout. hit with lethargy bad today again, hasnt been to bad the last week or 2. wanted to end it today but then hit the gym and had awsome pumps so going to finish RAD and then be done. Should have 9 days left but the rad bottle looks light so will probably be less. lgd is at about 15-20mg a day.

have clomid 40/40/20/20
and nolva 20/20/10/10 read to go when needed. just going to blast chest/shouldrs mostly for the remaining few workouts since i want those to grow the most.

JohnJJ

Awards
49th day, 20th workout. just freestyled really, probably the last workout on cycle. have 1 maybe 2 days left of rad. been doing lgd about 20mg last few days

JohnJJ

Awards
51st day, 21st workout. just freestyled again. ran out of rad today, dosed lgd about 20mg. will start pct tomorrow

JohnJJ

Awards

tried to get the pics all the same size/lighting,wish i took a before flexed pic. gained about 3lbs, came into the cycle trying to recomp,maybe lost a bit of fat. not sure if the pictures really show but i do notice a difference in size from day 1 to now. got myself a nice little base to continue naturally, just need to keep what i have through pct and continue. it's hard to say, but i feel much of the gains were due to rad rather then lgd.