LGD, RAD, WITH NOLVADEX AT LOW DOSE THROUGH CYCLE

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
Last cycle was Rad and low dose of nolvadex, 7 weeks. Then 7 weeks PCT Nolvadex, and various herbal t support tabs. The theory was that the nolvadex would help with the lowered t and etc. I am also prone to gyno because of an episode with DHEA so that helped. Still felt a little lethargy towards the end of the 7 weeks but my recovery was very quick and smooth. Kept most of my gains like maybe 75%?
Now starting a new cycle: starting with LGD at 10mg, for 2 weeks, then adding rad 140 at 20mg for 6 weeks, 8 weeks total. Will be taking low dosage nolvadex again because I liked the way it felt. I will be doing a PCT of Nolvadex and Aromasin for equal time. I will also be taking Creatine, BCAA, beta alanine, glucosamine/chondroitin, as well as daily protein shakes.
Sorry I have no bloods done.

My gains and improved over all health have been tremendous so far. Last year I was overweight with skinny arms and legs, my blood pressure was high and I looked old. This year, I look more like an athlete. I have had many complements and I look younger by like 5 years and I feel much, much, better.

So we will see how this stack works, I'm hoping for the best.

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
No comments? Many views but no opinions. Does this idea sound bad?
Anyway ....modified it to 10 to 12 weeks on LGD, 6 on RAD, PCT for same amount, with low dose Nolvadex throughout.
LGD 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10
RAD 00 00 00 00 00 00 25 25 25 25 25 25
Nolv 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 (PCT) 40 40 40 15 15 15 15 15 15

Aromasin (PCT) 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15

Any thoughts anyone? I am on day 3 now, full steam ahead!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nolvadex throughout a cycle has been debated on this form for a while now, Personally I wouldn’t run nolvadex for 21 weeks. I would say to run a test base such has dermacrine and then the last 4 weeks of your cycle start the nolvadex, so it would look like 20/20/20/20/40/40/20/20/10, If you are gyno prone I wouldn’t use Arimistane as it’s more of cortisol blocker.

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
You are right about Arimistane, I made a mistake on my post, I meant Aromasin, very different, and I'm going to use it during PCT, not during cycle unless E gets out of control. I will correct the post right now.

The Nolvedex thing, there have been studies with subjects using it for over a year without side effects at lower doses but I wouldn't want to take it longer than that without a good break.

I had really good results using it through my last cycle and the transition to PCT was very smooth, no down days and I kept most of my gains. I was able to keep lifting and stay pretty lean. Less reps, staying heavy. I also think it helped with the lethargy from the RAD, although I still felt it a little the last week or so. I have no blood work to prove the effectiveness unfortunately. I know that is what is needed to prove the theory.

I just wish I had known about Nolvadex and Aromasin when I first started this a year ago. That would have helped with the first cycle. I lost significant gains, felt like crap, gyno aggravated. Bad experience. For anyone reading who doesn't know yet....YOU NEED A PCT WITH SARMS!!! and not that over the counter junk! (I suggest Purerawz for PCT supplies and whatever else you might need.)
Thanks for the feedback. Any other thoughts since I corrected my post?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interested to hear how the LGD compares to your prior RAD run....

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d start them both at the same time and run them for 12 weeks. 20MG/ED for both, maybe even throw in MK-677 and run that for the entire cycle and then for a few more months if you have the funds. Obviously PCT and watch for any signs of estrogen creeping. My fav sarms cycle was lgd, rad W/ MK677 25mg/ed

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
Yeah, I rethought the concept and started the Rad two days ago. LGD started on 1/29, started Rad, Nolva on 02/13. I must say, the LGD seems to be causing a weight gain so far, it also might be the creatine or the two combined. My hydration is good and my muscles seem fuller. I've been doing a five day on two off.
Chest/biceps, Legs(PUSH), Back/Triceps, Legs(PULL), Shoulders/Traps. I'm coming off of a bit of a layoff so my lift weights are not as high as they were but they are rising again.

I did low rows on Wednesday and felt awesome, dead lifts were yesterday and after the first set I dropped another 70lbs onto the bar and continued doing reps. I didn't even feel tired so I'm kinda impressed by the LGD. I did not expect much of a strength increase since it is known for bulking but I can really feel a difference. The rad felt like I was getting harder and stronger the LGD feels like stronger and bigger. Now with the two combined, I am expecting some great results as long as I don't get sick or hurt or whatever life might throw in my way to stop me.

I did not mention in my first post that I am almost 50 now and my health was declining before I started my weight training program. Since I discovered SARMS I feel and look younger. I know its like cheating but I needed a boost to get me going. When I'm working out I know that if I don't take advantage of it and really push it, I'm just taking a risk for nothing. This experience makes me wonder what real gear feels like if this feels this good but unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I cant use that stuff because of my job which I can't afford to lose.

I thought about the MK677 but I'm a little hesitant. I don't really understand how it works and the whole concept of GH is questionable. I need to do more reading first.
I have also read that going for 12 with RAD is too long, my last was about 8 weeks but I can't say for sure if I felt lethargic towards the end because I was sick for the last two weeks of it. No salvageable data from that cycle except that at week 6 I felt awesome and I was setting new personal bests with every workout.
I will not get into all of the specifics about my workout schedule, summary is that all core lifts are included.

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
02/22/19
Strength increasing, gaining weight and size. Feeling kind of bulky. My legs have grown.
I know I'm not imagining this. The LGD has really caused me to grow in size and since I added the RAD it seems that my muscles have increased in hardness and my strength increased. My biceps and pecs feel hard as a rock and I am filling out my shirts and pants much better. My back has especially reacted well to this combination.
I liked the RAD by itself but these all together is something much more impressive. I still have some time to go and I wonder how much muscle I will actually put on. Last night I weighed in at 198lbs, two years ago I weighed about 180. I'm 5'10 and this is the most muscle I've ever carried. Also I am always hungry!
So far so good, no side effects except for a little ache in the Testes but that might be because my pants are fitting too tight recently. I imagine I will have pretty bad suppression but I have a full PCT waiting for when I am done.

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
Well, got a really bad cold and upper respiratory tract infection. Could not work out. Couldn't eat right. Lost about 8 lbs. Progress ruined! Now at 6 weeks LGD and 4 weeks RAD. I will try to move forward for another 2 weeks and see how I feel. I might cut this off early if I don't recover fast enough. Feel like I'm just taking the SARMS without working out and it is a waste of it.

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
OK. I finished the cycle. I made a quick comeback after my cold. It seems that my body needed a rest because I came back stronger. I quickly gained all of the weight back and within the week I was deadlifting my all time maximum rep for 3 reps. It was crazy! When I ran out of RAD I doubled the dose of LGD to 20. It makes me think that maybe my source was under dosed because I really put on some size and strength during the last two weeks. I ended up at 198lbs. So in the year and a half that I have been training, I've put on about 18 lbs of muscle and my body has been transformed. I have regained the muscle I lost from when I was training for search and rescue about 10 years ago and I have surpassed it.
The RAD alone was nice, using Nolvadex for PCT really made the gains stick, RAD and LGD together were even better and I wish I had taken a picture after the 4th week of the combination. It seems when I raised the dosage of LGD to 20 it was comparable to the combination but with more water retention. I couldn't tell which one was stronger but my next cycle will be a RAD/LGD combination and I will either use a higher dose of LGD from the beginning or raise it after the 6th week. The results of this last cycle have surpassed the first ones by far but I really was feeling lethargic during the last week. I could barely get out of bed but got really pumped once I forced myself to hit the weights.
Now taking 40 of Nolvadex and 40 of Aromasin for the first week or maybe two, then dropping to half of that dosage for the remainder of the PCT.
Feeling pretty good but I can fee; the weight starting to drop again. I think that I will cut down to 190 and try to get some real definition next and improve my cardio while I wait for the next cycle in August. My goal is to be like 195 ripped.
I will update at another time.

Attachments