LGD+RAD+EPISTANE=my next cycle

D

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After my last cycle about 3 months ago, i'm planning my next cycle.

after doing a handful of sarm cycles and pushing the boundries as far as dosing, i'm underwhelmed and not fond of sarms anymore.but i'm going to do one last sarm cycle to use up my sarm stash. so i would start RAD at 10mg and LGD at 10mg. to spice things up, i will add 20mg epistane pre workout (once every day in the morning) after about a week. dermacrine 5 pumps is my "test base". nolva 20/20/10/10 is my PCT. i would ramp up the sarms to 15mg LGD and 20mg RAD after 4 weeks. its probably going to be my last oral only cycle. before or in summer i will do a test cycle

do you think i can run that for 8 weeks, or is it too toxic?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it’s totally fine, but you may want to hold off another week on the Epistane unless you only train 3 times a week - 7 weeks is a long time on Epistane. Not saying it’s unsafe, I think I’ve done it if I recall right, it’s just a long time to feel like your joints are popping-cracking. I can’t handle it anymore.

I think you’re going to have a productive run, but you should expect some general lethargy and probably so-so libido. I feel moving onto injectables next like you’re planning will be a healthier & more productive path. 300 test blew away most of my oral/transdermal cycles overall.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you were running high dose sarms previously and underwhelmed I’m not sure throwing in 20mg of Epistane is gonna blow your socks off.

D

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you were running high dose sarms previously and underwhelmed I’m not sure throwing in 20mg of Epistane is gonna blow your socks off.
its not supposed to be that aggressive, i wanted to run it for 8 weeks. its still a sarm cycle in nature with the epistane as a little boost. do you think you could run that for 8 weeks, (7 weeks epistane 20mg), as far as toxicity goes, or should i shorten the time

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why "one last SARM cycle"?

If moving onto injectables is the plan, there's possibly a decent argument to be made to utilise the SARMs strategically on top of the testosterone during a growth phase. RAD is synergistic with Test I believe?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My personal experience/opinion
All sarms only cycles we're going to be extremely underwhelming. Stacking higher doses of sarms with something that creates estrogen will be more reasonable. I'm talking about 20-40mg of lgd, rad or s23 stacked with something estrogenic for 8-12 weeks. That might be worth your while. Or the same doses of sarms with trt.

The problem with running something like oral lgd at 40 mg a day, you could spend a fraction of that money and just use real steroids.

D

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why "one last SARM cycle"?

If moving onto injectables is the plan, there's possibly a decent argument to be made to utilise the SARMs strategically on top of the testosterone during a growth phase. RAD is synergistic with Test I believe?
i need a little bit of time and money to prepare everything, and want to do a last sarm cycle with my sarms and dermacrine i've already bought, before i do my first test cycle in summer. and my first test cycle is probably going to be only test and an AI so i can get a feel for it.

i think its more constructive if people comment on the cycle that i've laid out or not just suggest something completely different.

D

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My personal experience/opinion
All sarms only cycles we're going to be extremely underwhelming. Stacking higher doses of sarms with something that creates estrogen will be more reasonable. I'm talking about 20-40mg of lgd, rad or s23 stacked with something estrogenic for 8-12 weeks. That might be worth your while. Or the same doses of sarms with trt.

The problem with running something like oral lgd at 40 mg a day, you could spend a fraction of that money and just use real steroids.
well, i hope 5 pumps dermacrine iscenough for some estrogen

i think 10-15mg LGD, 10-20mg RAD, and 20mg Epistane pre workout, and 5 pumps of dermacrine should be an ok cycle if its not too toxic for 8 weeks. i've already ran the same cycle minus the epistane. 20mg epi pre workout for an extra push should be in the realm of whats reasonable for 8 weeks, or not?(actually 7, in the first week its only lgd&rad 10mg, the epi i introduce after a week and at week 4 i bump the sarms up to 15&20)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, i hope 5 pumps dermacrine iscenough for some estrogen

i think 10-15mg LGD, 10-20mg RAD, and 20mg Epistane pre workout, and 5 pumps of dermacrine should be an ok cycle if its not too toxic for 8 weeks. i've already ran the same cycle minus the epistane. 20mg epi pre workout for an extra push should be in the realm of whats reasonable for 8 weeks, or not?(actually 7, in the first week its only lgd&rad 10mg, the epi i introduce after a week and at week 4 i bump the sarms up to 15&20)
Take the word toxic off your mind, 100 mg of anadrol per day for 8 weeks is not too toxic for most people. People greatly over exaggerate liver toxicity. Doctors prescribed children 300 mg of anadrol per day for 6 months at a time. Liver toxicity is one of the last concern of yours when running anabolics, your heart health is the main concern.

However many years ago someone put some stuff on the internet talking about liver toxicity and prohormones and oral steroids and everybody got brainwashed into thinking it's this huge deal and it's really not.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. If you have been underwhelmed by LGD and RAD previously…I doubt 20 of epistane will make you feel otherwise.